Scriptures that Refute Calvinism

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Anyone that would believe in Calvinism is one french fry short of a happy meal.

You know what I see anti-Calvinists do? Push up daisies. That is, if you're not familiar with the phrase, making something appear as easy or frivolous; sugarcoat- in this case, Christianity and God's sovereignty.

flintstoned

You must think that you are talking to an idiot.

No, you don't believe every scripture in the Bible. There are about 75 scriptures that tell us God has provided salvation for all, all men, everyone, whosoever. Not just some elected few but for the whole world, 1 John 4:14.

So is everyone saved, or is salvation limited to whosoever BELIEVES?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Pate doesn't understand the symmetry between forensic salvation and predestination. Those such as himself don't like the idea of the gears behind the curtain being something they have no sovereignty over. They rather see themselves as the gears, who can move as they will.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You must think that you are talking to an idiot.

No, you don't believe every scripture in the Bible. There are about 75 scriptures that tell us God has provided salvation for all, all men, everyone, whosoever. Not just some elected few but for the whole world, 1 John 4:14.

This is true Pate.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Pate doesn't understand the symmetry between forensic salvation and predestination. Those such as himself don't like the idea of the gears behind the curtain being something they have no sovereignty over. They rather see themselves as the gears, who can move as they will.

You are now, The Undisputed Metaphor King of TOL.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You know what I see anti-Calvinists do? Push up daisies. That is, if you're not familiar with the phrase, making something appear as easy or frivolous; sugarcoat- in this case, Christianity and God's sovereignty.

The usual sense of that phrase carries the meaning of someone who is dead and, "Pushing up daisies."

beloved57

Calvinism is a false doctrine that teaches God only choses some people to be saved and damns the rest to hell. The scriptures listed below teach otherwise. These are just some of the scriptures that refute Calvinism. There are many, many more.

"WHOSOEVER that shall not receive the Kingdom of God as a little child shall not enter in" Luke 18:17

"WHOSOEVER that believes in him should not perish" John 3:15.

"WHOSOEVER that drinks of this water that I shall give to him shall neve thrist" John 4:14.

"WHOSOEVER that lives and believes in me shall never die" John 11:26.

"I am come a light unto the world, that WHOSOEVER believes in me should not abide in darkness" John 12:46.

"And it shall come to past that WHOSOEVER shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Acts 2:21.

"That through his name WHOSOEVER believes in him shall receive remission of sins" Acts 10:43.

"WHOSOEVER that believes in him shall not be ashamed" Romans 10:11.

"For WHOSOEVER that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

"WHOSOEVER shall confess that Jesus is the Son Of God, God dwells in him" 1 John 4:15.

"WHOSOEVER believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God" 1 John 5:1.

"Come unto me ALL OF YOU that labor and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28.

"WHOSOEVER Shall confess me before men, him will I confess before my Father" Matthew 10:32.

"For WHOSOEVER will save his life shall lose it" Matthew 16:32.

"WHOSOEVER shall receive a little child in my name receives me" Matthew 18:4.

"And WHOSOEVER shall do the will of God, the same is my brother and my sister, and my mother" Mark 3:35.

"Which you have prepared before the face of ALL PEOPLE" Luke 2:31.

"WHOSOEVER that will come after me" Luke 6:47.

"The same came for a witness of the light that ALL MEN might believe" John 1:7.

You dont believe or understand one of those scriptures, and on top of that you teach the damnable heresy of salvation by works, by what a person does, which discounts Salvation by what Christ did alone !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You dont believe or understand one of those scriptures, and on top of that you teach the damnable heresy of salvation by works, by what a person does, which discounts Salvation by what Christ did alone !

You're an "Ultra-hyper-Calvinist fanatic, therefore, your opinions don't count."

Robert Pate

Banned
It gets points across :idunno:

I see you constantly repeat that it's false doctrine, but that's ALL I see. I don't see you actually refuting it :rolleyes:

He doesn't have to. The opening post throughly and completely refutes Calvinism.

The Canons of Dort teach that God only saves "Some Certain Persons". The Bible teaches that salvation is available to everyone, all, whosoever. This is why... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. Not just "Some Certain Persons".

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
He doesn't have to. The opening post throughly and completely refutes Calvinism.

:rotfl:

If it were so easy that all one had to do was throw random scripture.. you don't want to accept that Calvin was a mastered theologian. I don't even..

jackie-chan-meme_thumb%5B7%5D.png

These discussions are completely pointless with you. Utterly a waste of time. He does need to refute, and so do you- stop spamming the threads with the same futile arguments.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

The Canons of Dort teach that God only saves "Some Certain Persons". The Bible teaches that salvation is available to everyone, all, whosoever. This is why... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. Not just "Some Certain Persons".

Amen Pate

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It gets points across :idunno:

I see you constantly repeat that it's false doctrine, but that's ALL I see. I don't see you actually refuting it :rolleyes:

I have done that on occasion. Calvinists don't like what I have to say. I really don't care if they do. I know that Calvinism is a false doctrine and I also believe it's a cult of sorts.