ECT Scriptures against the false pre-tribulation rapture doctrine

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
If you cannot understand that, you cannot understand anything more.

Paul was given REVELATION that was kept secret SINCE the world began. So it is clearly NOT the SAME revelation that was spoken of SINCE the world began.

In today's world we would call that a cop out.

If you know everything there is to know about everything there is to know about pre-trib, you would kindly take the time to explain this idea of a mystery that somehow proves a rapture before tribulation. If that is what you're trying to do. You took off onto this mystery thing and I really have no idea where you're coming from. That's why I asked!

So explain in detail about these mysteries and what you believe they mean. I know just about every in and out with pre-trib and this might be another new fabrication of theirs. So I really gotta know!

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
It's the key to differences, if....one understands.

How can one understand what the other understands if you don't make an attempt to help someone understand? That's why I asked! Are you guys so arrogant that you can't take 5 minutes to explain this 'mystery' to me? I really would like to take 10 minutes to debunk it.

Livelystone

Nope.

Is he the last word on interpretation?

No I am not but God's instructions for how we are to go about rightly dividing His Word means every relevant word of the Bible that is required by law to be brought into the discussion has equal value because all scripture is inspired by God.

Gods laws for determining the truth of a matter as well as the dietary laws for how we may go about determining clean spiritual food suitable for the edification of His children must be followed, or the result will be unclean spiritual food derived through the traditions of man that MAD adherents foolishly cling to .............. and do so while at the same time you transgress His laws bringing damnation unto yourselves for wrongly dividing the Word!

Last edited:

ZacharyB

Not the SAME REVELATION there, poor disturbed one.
You do NOT understand the revelation given to Paul. In fact, you completely ignore it.
MANY hearty congratulations to the Wrong Divider and to the Steko
... for you guys always seem to be on the opposite side of spiritual Truth!

Is it because you belong to Satan's minions who stand at the door
of Christian forums just waiting to diss God's spiritual Truth,
which is meant to serve as edificational instruction for God's elect?
(Is that a word?)

But, there is a great blessing to all of this here in the current thread
... we haven't (as yet) had to put up with a whole bunch of emotional
nonsense from several of our most highly esteemed female members!
Praise God.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you simply read the various prophetic verses about the return Christ, you will see …
the Bible clearly teaches that believers will be gathered at His second coming …
at the end of the tribulation … and NOT at some secret return before His second coming!
Unfortunately, it would take too many pages to fully quote all of the Scripture references.

So to disprove the departure of the church, you don't explain what it really means and instead talk about verses not about the subject?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 Thessalonians 1 (I noticed it was not covered in the OP)

9 For they themselves declare concerning us what manner of entry we had to you, and how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, 10 and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

The wrath is Jacob's trouble, aka great tribulation as told in Matthew 24.

He skipped the key to unlocking the rest of Thessalonians. This is the work of a confidence-artist.

ZacharyB

The wrath is Jacob's trouble, aka great tribulation as told in Matthew 24.
It might help you to know that God's wrath is only poured out on the Day of the Lord.
It has nothing to do with Christian persecution or tribulation of the antichrist.

bybee

MANY hearty congratulations to the Wrong Divider and to the Steko
... for you guys always seem to be on the opposite side of spiritual Truth!

Is it because you belong to Satan's minions who stand at the door
of Christian forums just waiting to diss God's spiritual Truth,
which is meant to serve as edificational instruction for God's elect?
(Is that a word?)

But, there is a great blessing to all of this here in the current thread
... we haven't (as yet) had to put up with a whole bunch of emotional
nonsense from several of our most highly esteemed female members!
Praise God.

I warn you to tone down your rhetoric. To accuse another poster of being in "Satan's Minions" is out of line.
We may disagree with one another yet realize that each of us treads our own pathway.
Also "emotional nonsense" is the ability to love even such an one as you....

Right Divider

Body part
In today's world we would call that a cop out.

If you know everything there is to know about everything there is to know about pre-trib, you would kindly take the time to explain this idea of a mystery that somehow proves a rapture before tribulation. If that is what you're trying to do. You took off onto this mystery thing and I really have no idea where you're coming from. That's why I asked!

So explain in detail about these mysteries and what you believe they mean. I know just about every in and out with pre-trib and this might be another new fabrication of theirs. So I really gotta know!
You are so full of yourself.

God gave something to Paul that He NEVER gave to anyone before. You reject this.

The "great tribulation" has nothing to do with the body of Christ. It is the "time of Jacob's trouble", which has to do with Israel and the rest of the Christ rejecting world. It is the time when God pours out His wrath on the UNBELIEF and corruption of the world. And that is EXACTLY why the body of Christ is removed FIRST. God has reconciled those that believe Him in this dispensation of His grace. Therefore WE are not His enemies, but His ambassadors. Before WAR is commenced, He will recall His ambassadors.

Right Divider

Body part
How can one understand what the other understands if you don't make an attempt to help someone understand? That's why I asked! Are you guys so arrogant that you can't take 5 minutes to explain this 'mystery' to me? I really would like to take 10 minutes to debunk it.
More arrogant pride. :DK:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You are so full of yourself.

God gave something to Paul that He NEVER gave to anyone before. You reject this.

The "great tribulation" has nothing to do with the body of Christ. It is the "time of Jacob's trouble", which has to do with Israel and the rest of the Christ rejecting world. It is the time when God pours out His wrath on the UNBELIEF and corruption of the world. And that is EXACTLY why the body of Christ is removed FIRST. God has reconciled those that believe Him in this dispensation of His grace. Therefore WE are not His enemies, but His ambassadors. Before WAR is commenced, He will recall His ambassadors.

Exactly!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It might help you to know that God's wrath is only poured out on the Day of the Lord.
It has nothing to do with Christian persecution or tribulation of the antichrist.

There is no Christian tribulation. It doesn't exist. Matthew 24 is the abomination of desolation. It is Jacob's trouble. Pray that your flight is not on the Sabbath. The great and awesome Day of the Lord is wrath. That is a strawman argument.

ZacharyB

I warn you to tone down your rhetoric. To accuse another poster of being in "Satan's Minions" is out of line.
We may disagree with one another yet realize that each of us treads our own pathway.
Also "emotional nonsense" is the ability to love even such an one as you....
Sorry, but I merely asked if he was one.
I asked because they do exist.
These ones always refute God's truth.