Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps briefly at death or just before death -

No perhaps (Deut 6:4, Is. 6:3). :idunno:

You won't find the greasy gracer
elvis.gif
discussing holiness. If you could hear their thoughts, :granite: you'd never hear them crying out Abba father. They cannot (Mt 16:17).

They are Holy Spirit blasphemers (Mt 12:32).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No perhaps (Deut 6:4, Is. 6:3). :idunno:

You won't find the greasy gracer
elvis.gif
discussing holiness. If you could hear their thoughts, :granite: you'd never hear them crying out Abba father. They cannot (Mt 16:17).

They are Holy Spirit blasphemers (Mt 12:32).
Jesus asked why the Father had forsaken Him just before death -

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Jesus asked why the Father had forsaken Him just before death -

Forsaking him :idunno: separating from him

If you believe that the Father can separate from the Son or that the Son can separate from the Holy Spirit, then proof it with scripture :peach: and I will apologize to these antichrists (Jn 1:1-3, 1 Jn 4:3).

keypurr

Forsaking him :idunno: separating from him

If you believe that the Father can separate from the Son or that the Son can separate from the Holy Spirit, then proof it with scripture :peach: and I will apologize to these antichrists (Jn 1:1-3, 1 Jn 4:3).

Why not just prove your point with scriptures.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You are definitely the most insane poster on TOL.

:yawn: Was there a point in time when the Son was separated from the Father or the Holy Spirit? Can the Father be separated from the Son? Can the Son be separated from the Holy Spirit? Is God's oneness divisible or indivisible?

keypurr

:yawn: Was there a point in time when the Son was separated from the Father or the Holy Spirit? Can the Father be separated from the Son? Can the Son be separated from the Holy Spirit? Is God's oneness divisible or indivisible?
The fact that the son is the image of the Father shows you that at one time the Father was alone. But you do not think of things like that.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Reactions: Lon

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When the Father poured his wrath out on the Son from my sin. And sent him to hell.