Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Ahahaha!!! And the forked tongue sspeakthss again...

The message coming from you and your
emot-airquote.gif
husband is evil (Heb 13:4). :burnlib:

Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire (Mt 7:19).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You'll have to excuse Meshak, she's trying her level best to EARN her way to Heaven by doing good works. She rejects the Grace Gospel and believes the Apostle Paul was an "anti-Christ." She ONLY trusts in Matthew through John and rejects the rest of the Bible. She believes that Jehovah Witnesses are godly people.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The message coming from you and your
emot-airquote.gif
husband is evil (Heb 13:4). :burnlib:

Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire (Mt 7:19).

I have been kind to you, but the Bible says to resist the devil and He will flee from you.

You dispense judgment and condemn Love.

I ask you now.

Do you believe Jesus is the flesh of God?

Do you believe Jesus is God?

Do you believe God is Love?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

You are abusing the Scripture.

Just because it says so does not make you the judge. You never know how Jesus judges. He looks into our heart.

Jesus does not endorse or advocate arrogance.

I do not judge, but I do test to the Spirits.

This is what 1 John 4 is all about. It specifically says to test the Spirits.

If I witness a Spirit of Hostility and Hate, or Salvational Judgment, I know that this is not the Spirit of Christ, per John 3:16-17 and all of Johns works for that matter.

This is scriptural.

Please Quote 1 John 4 and try to bend this steel fact of scripture.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Serpent Dove,

Good morning.

Now let's post that fruit.
Your fruits are evil. :granite:

Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God (Ga 5:19–21).

But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie (Re 21:27a).

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you can't claim to be saved by Christ's work alone, then you aren't saved and the Lord's judgement/condemnation awaits you.

I pray you come to the knowledge of the truth, Meshak.

I am so glad that you are not the Judge.