Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Join the club....or pick your catagory.....

Join the club....or pick your catagory.....

1. I have been banned several times--the latest reason being "disruptive" and "blasphemous."

2. I like to share what I have learned Christian history, just because learning about the cultural context of Jesus preaching makes my own faith so much deeper and richer.

3. Strangely, I still hold out hope that folks will pay close attention to how the Bible supports my conclusions. But the fact is the words I quote from Jesus' speech and the rest of the New Testament fail to barely even register with most of the people on TOL.

4. I am surprised I didn't make the list....

Don't feel left out akido :) - I think some might find you difficult to 'catagorize' perhaps, or from your own POV....what section do you think you'd be seen as being included on? - I consulted Choleric privately and gave him some descriptions of what category I could be included or identified as, but he only choose a few of those descriptions from my list (spiritualist & universalist...although the latter designation is not necessarily as a 'Christian Universalist' although I believe in aspects of that view, but a totally cosmic universalist, being a student of universal truths, principles and archetypes),....me being pretty 'eclectic'. - as I can also roll as a gnostic or theosophist, among other cutting edge catagories (on some points or occasions) like agnostic-skeptic/pantheist/perennialist/free thinker/soul-pioneer.

I acknowledge your contributions on the board and have proved that by reps and other comments, so I hope you'd respect that. But like yourself, I hold a different and unique perspective on things. We both enjoy sharing in our own individual way, flavor and fashion. Others might be more content to be sock-puppets or parrots.

On that note, I carry on the tradition of keeping it flowing as a 'creative dialogue',....and exploration/expansion of consciousness,....after all...that's all that's going on here. Some are more apt or able to follow along, others are more narrow-minded/bigoted/ignorant, etc. and can only respond as far as their 'mentality' allows. In any case,...each writer in the TOL family (especially us veterans who been here for a good number of years) bear their own legacy, as a tree is known by its fruit.

This thread and its title is obviously 'entertainment' for those of us who know better, but the show must go on.

pj

journey

I don't have a UFO Cult, and have educated you on the subject of the UB already, in our threads on the subject. You are willfully ignorant, presumptuous and ridiculous. All my commentary on the Urantia Book are available for free inquiry, open discussion and dialogue. Its just information.

See: Here .

pj

I'm at least happy to hear that you aren't trying to charge money for that ub UFO cult garbage. I'll pass - even at free because my time is valuable.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
1. I have been banned several times--the latest reason being "disruptive" and "blasphemous."

2. I like to share what I have learned Christian history, just because learning about the cultural context of Jesus preaching makes my own faith so much deeper and richer.

3. Strangely, I still hold out hope that folks will pay close attention to how the Bible supports my conclusions. But the fact is the words I quote from Jesus' speech and the rest of the New Testament fail to barely even register with most of the people on TOL.

4. I am surprised I didn't make the list....

Perhaps your IQ test was too low?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't have a UFO Cult, and have educated you on the subject of the UB already, in our threads on the subject. You are willfully ignorant, presumptuous and ridiculous. All my commentary on the Urantia Book are available for free inquiry, open discussion and dialogue. Its just information.

See: Here .

pj

I know you're involved with the "Urantian book," no need to hide
the truth. After all, you're among friends.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
among friends............

among friends............

I know you're involved with the "Urantian book," no need to hide
the truth. After all, you're among friends.

I've been a prolific writer and participant here for over 10 years, I have hidden nothing. Those who do know me know that I'm involved with many other religious studies and books besides the UB,...it just so happens that you've only been exposed to a limited slice of my contributions, so your judgment is limited to only what you've been exposed to...so far. (hence the 'not seeing the forest for the trees' syndrome).

My debate with you over the UB has held its ground both here, and elsewhere, so besides preaching to the choir, its circular reasoning but usually coming back to your polemics and ad-hominems. That doesn't get a real discussion going very far, and it retards the more closed-minded to any real dialogue. - without engaging the subject intelligently, you just tread a hamster wheel.

If I'm among friends,...a friend usually opens his mind to consider the subjects being reviewed, to challenge his own opinions or preconceived ideas,...since they could be revised or modified with better or new information. Futhermore,....truth must be unfolded thru 'progressive revelation'...since as long as there is potential to learn, discover or know more....we are growing, evolving, expanding with that new and better information. If you close yourself off to learning or revelation....you are stunted.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I'm at least happy to hear that you aren't trying to charge money for that ub UFO cult garbage. I'll pass - even at free because my time is valuable.

No need to sell anything in the arena of discussion,....but to honestly/openly discuss/explore/consider subjects. How much have you honestly done that, besides just revert to criticism, presumption or preconceived judgments? As far as UB discussion goes, I've addressed you honestly about it in various threads...but the response is condescending, degrading even. Dialogue cannot ensue with that kind of 'mentality', since you retard yourself with a 'closed mind' (bigotry).

You are wrong about any UFO Cult connection or association, and have been served the facts on this matter, but continue to go on about it.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No need to sell anything in the arena of discussion,....but to honestly/openly discuss/explore/consider subjects. How much have you honestly done that, besides just revert to criticism, presumption or preconceived judgments? As far as UB discussion goes, I've addressed you honestly about it in various threads...but the response is condescending, degrading even. Dialogue cannot ensue with that kind of 'mentality', since you retard yourself with a 'closed mind' (bigotry).

You are wrong about any UFO Cult connection or association, and have been served the facts on this matter, but continue to go on about it.

pj

Your "Little green men friends" might not like what you just said?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I would not doubt that.

I used to think I knew a lot, but now that I am older I realize every day the less I really do know.

Seriously--unfortunately.

Yes, I have now returned to where I started, but equipped now.

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Rev 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
Rev 2:3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
Rev 2:4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
Rev 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

So many are here---

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

LA

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
spritually retarded?

spritually retarded?

Your "Little green men friends" might not like what you just said?

There are no little green men, and no UFO's involved in the UB or its inception. Ufology is another field in itself, which I've addressed elsewhere in my 'Disclosure Project' thread, and in my no longer extant 'ET Theology' thread. You need to go read and understand the info. that has been clearly given to you, and stop being a retard....if you can help yourself.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are no little green men, and no UFO's involved in the UB or its inception. Ufology is another field in itself, which I've addressed elsewhere in my 'Disclosure Project' thread, and in my no longer extant 'ET Theology' thread. You need to go read and understand the info. that has been clearly given to you, and stop being a retard....if you can help yourself.

pj

One need only tap into Google: Urantia book (UFO cult)