Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Right Divider

Body part
That's what makes it an Ad Hominem Fallacy, as has already been observed.
Actually, ad hominem is about attacking the person WHEN addressing the question. Whereas, I was not putting one in place of the other.

Peter was not the first "Pope". Never was no matter how much you say that he was. Peter was one of the TWELVE apostles for the TWELVE tribes of ISRAEL. Peter will sit on ONE of the TWELVE thrones, judging the TWELVE tribes of ISRAEL, when Jesus returns to establish His kingdom (just like Jesus said that Peter and the eleven will).

I know that the RCC models so much of what they do on the ceremonies of Israel, but the RCC is not the successor of Israel's postition with God.

Even in Acts 15 we can see that Peter had given up leadership of the church in Jerusalem to James who was not even one of the twelve. Also Peter role had changed so much that he disappears from the remainder of the book of the Acts of the apostles.

Go ahead and follow your false "vicar" all the way to the lake of fire.

Cruciform

Actually, ad hominem is about attacking the person WHEN addressing the question.
An Ad Hominem is attacking the person instead of his arguments. That's you.

Peter was not the first "Pope". Never was no matter how much you say that he was.
Not me, but Scripture itself. Try again.

Even in Acts 15 we can see that Peter had given up leadership of the church in Jerusalem to James who was not even one of the twelve.
Try again.

Go ahead and follow your false "vicar" all the way to the lake of fire.
Go ahead and follow your false recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect all the way to the lake of fire. (See how that works?)

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Its ok to ask others to pray or intercede for us.....

Its ok to ask others to pray or intercede for us.....

Of course. Catholics pray directly to God all the time. But we also ask our Christian brothers and sisters for their intercession as well. One in no way rules out the other.

Indeed,...catholics are well aware that 'God' alone is the source and sustainer of all that is. They just happen to have more in their 'repertoire' when it comes to prayer and intercession than some of your more modern day evangelicals.

Calling on saints, angels, devas, spirit-guides, special mediators/intercessors is also recognized in other religious traditions, and there is no rule regarding such gestures if it is recognized that 'God' alone is the source, power and supplier behind all movements, and the director behind all divine personalities or mediators being used in the process. Its all grace.

Those here with more narrow minds in the religious creativity department might learn a thing or two from us more liberal and eclectic folks, and even from our Catholic brothers and sisters. Perhaps it would be good to expand your spiritual horizons ;)

pj

iamaberean

Dear meshak,

I don't know what is so hard to believe for everyone. Once more, I will explain. God and Jesus are like two Identical glasses/vessels Who are filled with almost the same amount of wine. The one with the bit more wine is God. The other glass is Jesus. So they are basically the same, but different. Do you all finally understand. Why would Jesus pray to His Father in the garden before the Romans took Him away, if He was God, He would not pray to Himself. C'mon!!

Michael

:rapture:

:think:

God is a Spirit, that Spirit was in Jesus the man. The man Jesus was not God, but was our Redeemer, the King of Israel.

As the son of man, Jesus prayed to the Father.

As the son of God, Jesus was God.

Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

God is a Spirit, that Spirit was in Jesus the man. The man Jesus was not God, but was our Redeemer, the King of Israel.

Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Of course, you're wrong!

keypurr

Consider that the spirit in Jesus was the express image of the Father, not God. The spirit became flesh to die for us. God can not die but his created express image son could.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post
Dear meshak,

I don't know what is so hard to believe for everyone. Once more, I will explain. God and Jesus are like two Identical glasses/vessels Who are filled with almost the same amount of wine.

Are you saying God the Father is equal with Jesus?

Do you know that Jesus says His Father is greater than I?

Why do you dismiss clear message of Jesus?

God's Truth

Yes, there is One Universal Infinite Spirit.

So Jesus sent himself, prayed to himself, and ascended to himself after his resurrection. - yeah, that makes sense.

:think:

It is what the Bible says.

Oh yeah, you do not know what the Bible says.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
You're out in left field............

You're out in left field............

But, you think your UFO Cult (The Urantia Book) makes
more sense?

I don't have a UFO Cult, and have educated you on the subject of the UB already, in our threads on the subject. You are willfully ignorant, presumptuous and ridiculous. All my commentary on the Urantia Book are available for free inquiry, open discussion and dialogue. Its just information.

See: Here .

pj

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I was able to find some cached pages online of the list. Not sure when I last updated it, but I found this one from 7/16/12. Again, let me know if I am missing someone.

Here is the list as of 10/15/13:

The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians)
1) Keypurr
2) Pierac
3) csuguy
4) adopted son 77
5) Paul McNabb (Mormon)
6) Seydlitz77 (Mormon)
7) Martin.Harris (Mormon)
8) Elected4ever
9) Squeaky
10) Aner
11) Lazy Afternoon
12) truebeliever7
13) jerzy
14) krystyna
15) Krsto
16) Oatmeal
17) meshak
18) jamie

Religious Zealots (saved by works crowd):

1) Rightglory
2) Spitfire
3) Evoken
4) chrysostom
5) rbdeli
6) RC_Eagle
7) The Reverent One
8) annabenedetti
9) The Barbarian
10) patricius79
11) Yahushuan
12) IXOYE - makes salvation and born again two separate events
13) graceandpeace - makes salvation and born again two separate events
14) Cruciform
15) Truthsetsfree
16) genuineoriginal "Salvation is given only to those who merit it by pleasing God"

The 'Paul is a godless liar' crowd (Ebionites) (**this crowd also believes works are necessary for salvation)
1) Glenda (Glenda also denies the deity of Christ, she is trying to get to the bottom of the Lake of Fire)
2) jeremysdemo

Miscellaneous
1) Freelight (spiritualist/universalist)

If you are on this list and you repent of your heresy, or if you find my categorization of your beliefs is in error, just post and let us know.

If you feel someone needs to be added to the list, either post or PM me. In order to speed things along, if you can post a link to one of the offending party's posts reflecting their heresy, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, a person must have a decent amount of posts and have been around for a few months at least to be considered for the list. I don't want to throw every one post wonder who wanders through here onto the list. After all, this is TOL's list and if the person isn't a regular visitor, they don't make the cut.

Thanks for any help or feedback.

:wave2::thumb::wave:

1. I have been banned several times--the latest reason being "disruptive" and "blasphemous."

2. I like to share what I have learned Christian history, just because learning about the cultural context of Jesus preaching makes my own faith so much deeper and richer.

3. Strangely, I still hold out hope that folks will pay close attention to how the Bible supports my conclusions. But the fact is the words I quote from Jesus' speech and the rest of the New Testament fail to barely even register with most of the people on TOL.

4. I am surprised I didn't make the list....