Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

journey

freelight,

I'll remind you that I'm not interested in studying the garbage you do. I feel sorry for you, and I give thanks that I don't have your problems.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
God love you..........

God love you..........

freelight,

I'll remind you that I'm not interested in studying the garbage you do. I feel sorry for you, and I give thanks that I don't have your problems.

Well that's mighty cordial of you.

You're the only speaking about 'garbage'. (think about that)

I'm doing just fine without your sympathy :)

And,...the only 'problems' are in your imagination.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Urantia Book is a "UFO Cult!" Freelight, and Caino are deeply involved
with this "Cultists Delight!" According to what they believe, "Cosmic Entities"
spoke through a, sleeping human conduit while a 'diligent secretary' wrote down
every word these "creatures" spoke! Hence, the "Urantia Book" became a
not so brilliant piece of Science Fiction, similar to Scientology! Some naive
people will believe anything, I guess?

Nazaroo

The Urantia Book is a "UFO Cult!" Freelight, and Caino are deeply involved
with this "Cultists Delight!" According to what they believe, "Cosmic Entities"
spoke through a, sleeping human conduit while a 'diligent secretary' wrote down
every word these "creatures" spoke! Hence, the "Urantia Book" became a
not so brilliant piece of Science Fiction, similar to Scientology! Some naive
people will believe anything, I guess?

Now now be fair:

You can hear fairies sing everytime someone is asleep,
and you put your ear to their hind quarters.

Some wonderful music there.

18kmait07m347jpg.jpg

Cruciform

Add Dan Emanuel
...for no other reason than that Dan dares to believe and do something contrary to the entirely non-authoritative dictates of serpent's preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect. Big deal. :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Right Divider

Body part
...for no other reason than that Dan dares to believe and do something contrary to the entirely non-authoritative dictates of serpent's preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect. Big deal. :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+
Add Cruciform twice.

Dan Emanuel

"Pray the Rosary, go to jail." --S.D. :chuckle:

I'm going to pray for you. I'm going to pray the Rosary. "Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us, sinner's, now, and at the hour of our death." Do you understand that? That she pray's for us? All of us? Every time somebody pray's to her and ask's her to "pray for us sinner's," she pray's for us, for all of us, and she has got her Son's ear, Mary. He listen's to her.

Do you get that?

Thank's Cruciform. :e4e:

Daniel

Cruciform

I'm going to pray for you. I'm going to pray the Rosary. "Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us, sinner's, now, and at the hour of our death." Do you understand that? That she pray's for us? All of us? Every time somebody pray's to her and ask's her to "pray for us sinner's," she pray's for us, for all of us, and she has got her Son's ear, Mary. He listen's to her. Do you get that? Thank's Cruciform.
Thank you for your prayers, DE, and you have mine as well. :thumb:

Be well, and God bless.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"Pray the Rosary, go to jail." --S.D. :chuckle:

I'm going to pray for you. I'm going to pray the Rosary. "Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us, sinner's, now, and at the hour of our death." Do you understand that?

is there more to the prayer ?

That she pray's for us? All of us? Every time somebody pray's to her and ask's her to "pray for us sinner's," she pray's for us, for all of us, and she has got her Son's ear, Mary. He listen's to her.

Do you get that?

Thank's Cruciform. :e4e:

Daniel

Luke 1:28-48 KJV -

i pray directly to God The Father In Jesus' name -

do you get that we can DO THAT ? -:think:

Dan Emanuel

Thank you for your prayers, DE, and you have mine as well. :thumb:

Be well, and God bless.
Do you see, S.D.? Patrick? We are literally praying for each other, this isn't fake sanctimony here, we literally pray for each other every time we pray the Rosary, even though Cruciform is Catholic and I'm not --it doesn't matter. I don't think about Crucifom when I pray, I think about whatever is going on in my life right at the moment, and obviously when I'm stressed out or upset or otherwise dejected I'm thinking about that, I'm feeling that, and its going like wood into the fire pit, burning up as fuel as I pray. And I'm praying for myself without word's, in those case's, when I'm lowly and desperate --and I'm praying for Cruciform, and for you 2 also, with my actual word's, which are the prayer's. "Pray for us sinner's." Thats all of us. I say it, 10 time's per decade and I pray a decade in 3 minute's if I only have a little while. 2 decade's, 20 time's. And so forth.

In time's like this, I look behind me at where I've been, and even though I was consumed with my own life, I was all along praying for S.D., and for Patrick, and for Cruciform, even though I don't know any of you. I asked Mary to pray for you, and Peter indicate's --that she has. And she is. And she will. Queen of heaven, spend's an awful lot of time, praying for us, sinner's.

Daniel

Dan Emanuel

Luke 1:28-48 KJV -

i pray directly to God The Father In Jesus' name -

do you get that we can DO THAT ? -:think:
Rosary start's with the Our Father, Patrick. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses' as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Daniel

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do you see, S.D.? Patrick? We are literally praying for each other, this isn't fake sanctimony here, we literally pray for each other every time we pray the Rosary, even though Cruciform is Catholic and I'm not --it doesn't matter. I don't think about Crucifom when I pray, I think about whatever is going on in my life right at the moment, and obviously when I'm stressed out or upset or otherwise dejected I'm thinking about that, I'm feeling that, and its going like wood into the fire pit, burning up as fuel as I pray. And I'm praying for myself without word's, in those case's, when I'm lowly and desperate --and I'm praying for Cruciform, and for you 2 also, with my actual word's, which are the prayer's. "Pray for us sinner's." Thats all of us. I say it, 10 time's per decade and I pray a decade in 3 minute's if I only have a little while. 2 decade's, 20 time's. And so forth.

In time's like this, I look behind me at where I've been, and even though I was consumed with my own life, I was all along praying for S.D., and for Patrick, and for Cruciform, even though I don't know any of you. I asked Mary to pray for you, and Peter indicate's --that she has. And she is. And she will. Queen of heaven, spend's an awful lot of time, praying for us, sinner's.

Daniel

As a Catholic you pray to Mary! As a member of the Body of Christ,
I pray to God the Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. (God
the Son) You're not a child of God therefore, you must hear the
Grace Message and respond in faith. If you don't, you will be one
of many who will stand before God the Father and be judged
according to your works!