Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Lon

Lon,
You have poosted some nasty words as well.
Find even one. You have a few where you 'accuse me' but that is far different than an actual incident. So, other than you making wild accusation, show me just one post, any post, that I can yet again respond to and tell you that it is you that has a huge chip on his shoulder and read too much into my words because you have a huge chip on your shoulder (as you should btw, I'm not the one who has chosen to go against all Christianity and fight, without the grades or smarts to do so).
I choose to support Pierac because of his demonstrated ability to search scriptures objectively.
No, quite literally because he agrees with you. That, is the only reason. He has told disgusting jokes in my triune thread and used God's name in vain on TOL and has been given bans for each episode, which are easy to look up because I actually linked them in the "are arians perverted?" thread. It is also in the infraction section on TOL record for all who have paid memberships to see.

glorydaz

Find even one. You have a few where you 'accuse me' but that is far different than an actual incident. So, other than you making wild accusation, show me just one post, any post, that I can yet again respond to and tell you that it is you that has a huge chip on his shoulder and read too much into my words because you have a huge chip on your shoulder (as you should btw, I'm not the one who has chosen to go against all Christianity and fight, without the grades or smarts to do so).

No, quite literally because he agrees with you. That, is the only reason. He has told disgusting jokes in my triune thread and used God's name in vain on TOL and has been given bans for each episode, which are easy to look up because I actually linked them in the "are arians perverted?" thread. It is also in the infraction section on TOL record for all who have paid memberships to see.

:e4e:

glorydaz

"OMG" Did you really just post this crap? :doh:

AGAIN YOU IDIOT! Your judging me for condeming someone to a Hell I don't even believe exist! How is that even possible! :doh:

Do you even know the difference of being mocked vs being Judged? I guess not! :rolleyes:

No I was not banned for 'spanking' comments... but for actually using the word "Spanking" when refering to answering your post!

SO... you can let go of your ankles now!
:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Well, you should be banned every time you use your disgusting "grab your ankles" comment. That's what's said when someone gets a rectal search in jail. I'm sure it would make quite a hit with gay guys...perhaps you should go to the gay bar and try it there. You can pretend it has to do with spanking, but I've never heard any parent say that when spanking their kids.

So, you're not only disgusting, but you don't know anything about the Word of God, either. You're pretty much worthless to have around. :banned:

Lon

The scriptures exhort parents to use spanking to correct a child.

Note the word "correct" it does not say beat them or abuse them.

Correction with a rod is mild.

Letting your children continue in wrongdoing is far worse.

It may cost them their lives, see Proverbs 1

oatmeal
ANY arian/unitarian who has gotten A's or B's in English, please PM me because I don't believe you actually exist!

Anybody, anybody, can read this post of yours and tell me what is wrong with your comprehension skills and how that translates to misinterpretting scripture, Oatmeal.

I don't use scripture in this instance, you guys cannot be bothered with them and the kicker is, I received A's in English and you most likely received C's and less and yet there you are, presuming you can read and understand scripture (or anything) better than I can (or anybody else with A's and B's in comprehension).

Strange strange world you live in. A good many arians, are like this. I would, one day, like to meet a cultist who actually had A's in language classes (besides English as well). They don't exist from my experience, but instead, spout from their complete ignorance, that God has somehow, miraculously, rewarded their horrible school behavior and habits, with 'truth' they've discerned 'all by their below-average selves.... That is a mockery of education, logic, AND God.

Last edited:

Lon

Well, I find that an interesting quote.

Too bad you gave up on scripture.

oatmeal
:doh: again, below-average should learn from their 'betters.' It doesn't say I gave up at all. It simply says I've used them in the past, not that I will not again in the future. :doh: I have a thread entitled "Our Triune God" so you are just spouting ingenuine hubris here and you know it, because it has quite a few scriptures on this discussion (not to mention again it would be better for some of the below-average students to be silent and learn from betters). I'm so tired of below-average students (and more than obviously so) attempting to usurp those who actually put in the very hard work. There are only a couple of arians on the whole planet and I'd be surprised to find many A/B students among them (there are a few but I don't get into these matches with them, they know better.

Krsto

ANY arian/unitarian who has gotten A's or B's in English, please PM me because I don't believe you actually exist!

Anybody, anybody, can read this post of yours and tell me what is wrong with your comprehension skills and how that translates to misinterpretting scripture, Oatmeal.

I don't use scripture in this instance, you guys cannot be bothered with them and the kicker is, I received A's in English and you most likely received C's and less and yet there you are, presuming you can read and understand scripture (or anything) better than I can (or anybody else with A's and B's in comprehension).

Strange strange world you live in. A good many arians, are like this. I would, one day, like to meet a cultist who actually had A's in language classes (besides English as well). They don't exist from my experience, but instead, spout from their complete ignorance, that God has somehow, miraculously, rewarded their horrible school behavior and habits, with 'truth' they've discerned 'all by their below-average selves.... That is a mockery of education, logic, AND God.

Oh here we go again Lon. You sure are enamored with your smarts and education and like to hold that over people, as if that's all it takes to discern truth. Why don't you just stick to the subject matter and stop with your arrogant condescension.

You know some of the smartest, most educated people in the world are or have been Catholics. What does that tell you about the role of smarts and education in discerning spiritual truth?

Lon

Oh here we go again Lon. You sure are enamored with your smarts and education and like to hold that over people, as if that's all it takes to discern truth. Why don't you just stick to the subject matter and stop with your arrogant condescension.

You know some of the smartest, most educated people in the world are or have been Catholics. What does that tell you about the role of smarts and education in discerning spiritual truth?
Read again please. If you have A's, PM me. If you don't, you are a horrible example of logic for the way God actually works, by giving 'clear' directions about Himself in His Word. If you've been unfaithful in that, don't bother arguing with me...

...because I'm only hearing "I didn't get good grades, but my bible reading comprehension is better than your's because, even though I didn't love God this much back then, He has given me this incredible gift, even though you actually tried to get A's in language for exactly this reason, to know scriptures and context...so, for some weird reason, I'm smarter than you are and can 'now' 'suddenly' understand sentence structure...."

That's all I'm hearing....

Pierac

I think you might need a mild sedative. Perhaps a glass of wine or something?

No Delmar,

If you had a Thread that was over a year in the making with multi- cultural views to be deleted you would not be so quick to grab a glass of wine.
I had views of Jews (Chair) non-trinitarians and even Trinitarians who had issues with the Scripture I exposed... That's why my thread was moved off the site.. It exposed the newly appointed trinitarian mods as fools... Not just my post... but a lengthy list of well respected TOL members who rarely agree... all worked together to expose this lie.... So tell me Delmar... Why can you not read "Trinity Talk" on TOL anymore?

Oh, I would also like to offer congratulations on you being a newer moderator.... BTY... being a moderator is about enforcing the rules.... not about moderating your beliefs. Perhaps you can rise above your fellow Mods in this area!

So Delmar... when did defending ones character actually become antagonizing? Yea... I got your warning Let me ask you something... What would Jesus do in your shoes? Pertty sure it's not what you planned... :rolleyes:

Paul

oatmeal

Well, you should be banned every time you use your disgusting "grab your ankles" comment. That's what's said when someone gets a rectal search in jail. I'm sure it would make quite a hit with gay guys...perhaps you should go to the gay bar and try it there. You can pretend it has to do with spanking, but I've never heard any parent say that when spanking their kids.

So, you're not only disgusting, but you don't know anything about the Word of God, either. You're pretty much worthless to have around. :banned:

Evidently, you have not done your homework either.

In my youth, that phrase was used by a parent or school authority before a child was to receive a spanking for wrong doing.

Evidently, the phrase had deteriorated and been perverted to mean something far different than what the meaning was when I was growing up.

oatmeal

oatmeal

:doh: again, below-average should learn from their 'betters.' It doesn't say I gave up at all. It simply says I've used them in the past, not that I will not again in the future. :doh: I have a thread entitled "Our Triune God" so you are just spouting ingenuine hubris here and you know it, because it has quite a few scriptures on this discussion (not to mention again it would be better for some of the below-average students to be silent and learn from betters). I'm so tired of below-average students (and more than obviously so) attempting to usurp those who actually put in the very hard work. There are only a couple of arians on the whole planet and I'd be surprised to find many A/B students among them (there are a few but I don't get into these matches with them, they know better.

You are the one who said you gave up on scriptures not me.

Maybe you should preview your posts before you submit them

Maybe you are lacking some communication skills.

Oh, by the way, any one who falls for that pagan trinitarian god isn't so smart according to God's words.

I John 4:1-3

Jesus Christ has come in the flesh.

That is what it says.

It does not say, "God had come in the flesh"

It says, "Jesus Christ has come in the flesh"

Time for you to work on your reading skills.

oatmeal

oatmeal

Lon,

You have freely labeled those who believe scripture cultists.

Of course, I am not injured by your name calling.

I am rather proud to be the recipient of you name calling, seeing you err doctrinally in such an educated manner.

oatmeal

oatmeal

Well you have generously supplied your own request for evidence of you name calling and being derogatory to others.

See, you do it and do not recognize it as such.

Seems you need to increase your comprehension skills.

The trinity has scrambled your logical and thinking skills.

You can be healed but you would have to unlearn your erroneous doctrines so that they could be replaced with scriptural truths.

oatmeal

Lon

You are the one who said you gave up on scriptures not me.

Maybe you should preview your posts before you submit them

Maybe you are lacking some communication skills.

oatmeal
Everybody can read. Go here <---(this link).

Show me anywhere "I gave up" is presented. Show me anywhere that you could even assume I said even the gist of that. I said I tried using scripture. I did not say I'd never do so again, you are making that part up all by yourself and once again showing your complete ignorance and lack of education which, in turn disqualifies you from teaching anyone the scriptures in any authoritative manner. You are losing boat-loads of street cred on TOL because everyone, everyone, who wants to, can see what you did here.

Why is this all sounding like deja vu? Oh yeah:
:doh:

Lon

Well you have generously supplied your own request for evidence of you name calling and being derogatory to others.

You can be healed but you would have to unlearn your erroneous doctrines so that they could be replaced with scriptural truths.

oatmeal
Wow. You are shooting your head in the foot!

(no name-calling, no intended derogatory - just my assessment, even if it hurts)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
No Delmar,
I had views of Jews (Chair) non-trinitarians and even Trinitarians who had issues with the Scripture I exposed... That's why my thread was moved off the site.. It exposed the newly appointed trinitarian mods as fools... ]So tell me Delmar... Why can you not read "Trinity Talk" on TOL anymore?

Oh, I would also like to offer congratulations on you being a newer moderator.... BTY...

Wait, Delmar was a moderator way back. He ius doing TOL a service.
]being a moderator is about enforcing the rules.... ]not about moderating your beliefs
I never seem him do that
Perhaps you can rise above your fellow Mods in this area!

So Delmar... when did defending ones character actually become antagonizing? ... I got your warning. Let me ask you something... What would Jesus do in your shoes? Pretty sure it's not what you planned... :rolleyes:

Paul

You are lucky Delmar is a mild and thoughtful mod; I would toss you boy, and you would be elsewhere!

No more yelling font!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

oatmeal
:nono:

You are telling lies about Lon.

Lon

No Delmar,

If you had a Thread that was over a year in the making with multi- cultural views to be deleted you would not be so quick to grab a glass of wine.
I had views of Jews (Chair) non-trinitarians and even Trinitarians who had issues with the Scripture I exposed... That's why my thread was moved off the site..
Um try "waste of space." You can keep 'spiritualizing' your self-righteous posts and inevitable persecution all you like. 1 Peter 3:17

It exposed the newly appointed trinitarian mods as fools...
Wow! Do you even realize you are a joke and why? Good grief! :doh:

]Not just my post... but a lengthy list of well respected [by only other unit-arian] TOL members who rarely agree... all [three of us with sixth grade educations] worked together to expose this lie.... So tell me Delmar... Why can you not read "Trinity Talk" on TOL anymore?
Because it was a bunch of hot-air, long-winded repetition already done on here and your crud isn't gold to anyone but yourself. That's called self-delusion. On top of this, this is a trinitarian board :doh:
You don't even know who is who on this board and cannot be trusted with important matters like scripture-handling!
Oh, I would also like to offer congratulations on you being a newer moderator.... BTY...

:doh:

being a moderator is about enforcing the rules.... not about moderating your beliefs. Perhaps you can rise above your fellow Mods in this area!

:doh: My first infraction on TOL was from Delmar 7 years ago!

So Delmar... when did defending ones character actually become antagonizing? Yea... I got your warning.

You don't listen or follow directions very well..... :doh:

Let me ask you something... What would Jesus do in your shoes? Pertty sure it's not what you planned... :rolleyes:

Paul
:nono: You don't remember Jesus telling Peter this? Matthew 16:33 For just saying "No way!"? :doh:

oatmeal

:nono:

You are telling lies about Lon.

K,

He supplied his own evidence that he does say demeaning and derogatory comments to others.

Or did you not read his posts?

You are in fact lying about me.

You need a check up from the neck up!

oatmeal