Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Lon

K,

He supplied his own evidence that he does say demeaning and derogatory comments to others.

Or did you not read his posts?

You are in fact lying about me.

You need a check up from the neck up!

oatmeal
Maybe I didn't sugar coat it, but it wasn't derogatory. I suppose it must be demeaning, but you guys are standing up in class and waving your arms and then showing your prowess. Saying "sit down, you aren't ready for this yet" isn't that demeaning. Standing up and showing ignorance is exactly this demeaning. Stop it! You are doing it to yourselves!

oatmeal

Maybe I didn't sugar coat it, but it wasn't derogatory. I suppose it must be demeaning, but you guys are standing up in class and waving your arms and then showing your prowess. Saying "sit down, you aren't ready for this yet" isn't that demeaning. Standing up and showing ignorance is exactly this demeaning. Stop it! You are doing it to yourselves!

"Cult" "cultist" is complimentary?

or is it neutral?

Or is it derogatory?

Go find a dictionary!

oatmeal

oatmeal

Wow. I'm sorry the point was lost on you. :doh:

I'm sad for you guys :( Please learn to listen and follow those who have worked hard for the grades, I implore!

No, your terrible and meaningless English sentence was plenty clear.

I am glad you worked hard for your grades.

Too bad, it was for naught.

Well, at least so far.

oatmeal

Pierac

Um try "waste of space." You can keep 'spiritualizing' your self-righteous posts and inevitable persecution all you like. 1 Peter 3:17

Wow! Do you even realize you are a joke and why? Good grief! :doh:

Because it was a bunch of hot-air, long-winded repetition already done on here and your crud isn't gold to anyone but yourself. That's called self-delusion. On top of this, this is a trinitarian board :doh:
You don't even know who is who on this board and cannot be trusted with important matters like scripture-handling!

:doh:

:doh: My first infraction on TOL was from Delmar 7 years ago!

You don't listen or follow directions very well..... :doh:

:nono: You don't remember Jesus telling Peter this? Matthew 16:33 For just saying "No way!"? :doh:

Lon... stop trying to show off... You know Matthew 16:33 never happened as Jesus tried in vain to predict... He even told you why... but your to dumb to see...

Mat 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, (That "Son" would be Jesus Lon!) but the Father alone.

Idiot! Jesus presumed... he did not Know as he confessed in Mat 24:36 many are called... but few are chosen to see what you do not! Why do you fail to follow progressive revelation???

What ... You really actually thought Jesus had the authority of knowing that day to come??? Based only on your tradition of men! Yet all the while completely ignoring Mat 24:36... what an idiot! :chuckle:

You speak as a child! :rolleyes:

Now once you actually get over the shock that I just put your traditions of men in it's place in this little post... Try not to go the liberal route and put labels an crap on me! Try to actually use scripture to prove me wrong!! Wow, what a concept for you!!!

I'm going to change the word "spanked" to "owned" for your Trinitarian mods....

I owned your theology today Lon, just like every day in the past!!!... :rolleyes:

BTW... Both Delmar and I reload... I know he was not the one who removed "Trinity Talk" from this site.... I know the character of reloaders... theological or not!... nuf said!

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lon... stop trying to show off... You know Matthew 16:33 never happened as Jesus tried in vain to predict... He even told you why... but your to dumb to see...

Mat 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, (That "Son" would be Jesus Lon!) but the Father alone.

Idiot! Jesus presumed... he did not Know as he confessed in Mat 24:36 many are called... but few are chosen to see what you do not! Why do you fail to follow progressive revelation???

What ... You really actually thought Jesus had the authority of knowing that day to come??? Based only on your tradition of men! Yet all the while completely ignoring Mat 24:36... what an idiot! :chuckle:

Now once you actually get over the shock that I just put your traditions of men in it's place in this little post... Try not to go the liberal route and put labels an crap on me! Try to actually use scripture to prove me wrong!! Wow, what a concept for you!!!

I owned your theology today Lon, just like every day in the past!!!... :rolleyes:

BTW... Both Delmar and I reload... I know he was not the one who removed "Trinity Talk" from this site.... I know the character of reloaders... theological or not!... nuf said!

Paul

You don't own anyone's theology.

Lon

"Cult" "cultist" is complimentary?

or is it neutral?

Or is it derogatory?

Go find a dictionary!

oatmeal
I have used a dictionary for this, have you? I use 'cult' in the 'sect' meaning. I do understand the derision of the term can be derogatory but it in and of itself, it isn't. I use it to convey two things 1) off-shoot group 2) departing from the theology of the main groups. Both are accurate so don't be offended when I particularly use it. The derogatory is the logical conclusion of the definition such as 'wacko' 'strange' not-very-bright 'easily manipulated' or whatever but isn't part of a 'cult' definition. It is rather what one may readily think when they hear 'cult.'

I will admit I haven't looked at an updated dictionary for the definition, but if the definition is changing, I'm not aware of it:
See here

Lon

Uhh "you're."
Let me explain again why you are not qualified to be here on TOL trying to teach anything. 1) You don't know that Jesus did nothing in vain and that prophecy came true (everyone who has been through the class knows this :doh: 2) This has nothing at all to do with our conversation, showing you cannot be trusted for interpreting contexts in scripture. 3) You think I'm trying to show off. 4) Several TOL'ers have told you exactly how you come across.

See, this is why your thread was deleted. It doesn't matter how many times I or someone tells you the answer, you move along your merry way as if it were never answered, forget, then act as if because you said it for the umpteenth time, that you are brilliant. The answer, very simply is that while Jesus was in the flesh, He did not exercise all of His godly attributes on earth. Jesus, no longer limiting himself, knows the day and the hour now.
Er, so I give you an explanation and you'd rather resort to name-calling than hearing the answer....

Me? You have me confused with somebody else.

You mean like Philippians 2, perhaps?

:up: 'bout time

I owned your theology today Lon, just like every day in the past!!! :rolleyes:
What a wonderful world you live in to actually think that.

Paul
At least this has 'something' to do with my previous post :sigh:

Lon

No, your terrible and meaningless English sentence was plenty clear.

I am glad you worked hard for your grades.

Too bad, it was for naught.

Well, at least so far.

oatmeal
You are, of course, entitled to an opinion (as long as it really is honest).

I have a hard time believing you really think I write terribly or meaninglessly though...

...I don't want to think you are being dishonest to simply be pejorative.

glorydaz

Evidently, you have not done your homework either.

In my youth, that phrase was used by a parent or school authority before a child was to receive a spanking for wrong doing.

Evidently, the phrase had deteriorated and been perverted to mean something far different than what the meaning was when I was growing up.

oatmeal

I know, oatmeal, and your mom sent out birth announcements saying you had been born in the flesh, too. :chuckle:

glorydaz

You are the one who said you gave up on scriptures not me.

Maybe you should preview your posts before you submit them

Maybe you are lacking some communication skills.

Oh, by the way, any one who falls for that pagan trinitarian god isn't so smart according to God's words.

I John 4:1-3

Jesus Christ has come in the flesh.

That is what it says.

It does not say, "God had come in the flesh"

It says, "Jesus Christ has come in the flesh"

Time for you to work on your reading skills.

oatmeal

It's time you started reading the whole Word of God instead of just "explaining away" those verses you can twist to your own destruction. The Jews didn't get it either, so you're not alone in your ignorance.

John 6:42
And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

glorydaz

Wait, Delmar was a moderator way back. He ius doing TOL a service. I never seem him do that

You are lucky Delmar is a mild and thoughtful mod; I would toss you boy, and you would be elsewhere!

No more yelling font!

:thumb: He should consider himself lucky Delmar has so much patience. He'd be gone in a flash were it up to me.

glorydaz

Actually, your (sic) too dumb to see it. :chuckle:

Matt. 16:28
Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Did they see this?

Matt. 21:5-9
Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ***, and a colt the foal of an ***. And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them, And brought the ***, and the colt, and put on them their clothes, and they set him thereon. And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed them in the way. And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.

Did they see this?

Acts 2:30
Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Lon

Actually, your (sic) too dumb to see it. :chuckle:

Matt. 16:28
Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Did they see this?

Matt. 21:5-9
Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ***, and a colt the foal of an ***. And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them, And brought the ***, and the colt, and put on them their clothes, and they set him thereon. And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed them in the way. And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.

Did they see this?

Acts 2:30
Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
I'm going to get busted by him for not giving the verses so thanks for doing so again. He isn't going to remember in a month though, sadly :( (he's seen them and others like them before) :(

oatmeal

It's time you started reading the whole Word of God instead of just "explaining away" those verses you can twist to your own destruction. The Jews didn't get it either, so you're not alone in your ignorance.

And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

Ephesians 2:6

" And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:"

God says Christians are seated there now.

It has been done, note the past tense.

We are seated in the heavenly places.

What does that mean?

Are you literally there?

Was Jesus literally from heaven? Are we literally seated in the heavens now?

Where are we seated? in Christ.

Where is Christ seated?

Ephesians 1:20 at the right hand of God.

Hebrews 1:13

Where ever "in the heavenly places in Christ" is we are there as well.

Where are we seated?

oatmeal

oatmeal

I see you have a problem with the verses I posted.

Do you need lessons?

oatmeal

oatmeal

I have used a dictionary for this, have you? I use 'cult' in the 'sect' meaning. I do understand the derision of the term can be derogatory but it in and of itself, it isn't. I use it to convey two things 1) off-shoot group 2) departing from the theology of the main groups. Both are accurate so don't be offended when I particularly use it. The derogatory is the logical conclusion of the definition such as 'wacko' 'strange' not-very-bright 'easily manipulated' or whatever but isn't part of a 'cult' definition. It is rather what one may readily think when they hear 'cult.'

I will admit I haven't looked at an updated dictionary for the definition, but if the definition is changing, I'm not aware of it:
See here

Since "mainstream Christianity" is riddled with major theological errors believers must learn to read scripture for themselves if they are to get close to the truth.

oatmeal