Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

bucksplasher

Oh, like the others here will understand the 1879 views of "Letsargue"

Really... Your response was so scholarly.... You will surely be made the next Pope you worship as God! :think:

You can let go of your ankles now!!! :BRAVO:
Paul

Good to see you back. Seem a little feistier than I remember. tWINs

TruthSetsFree

Mark never claimed the soul was immortal. Mark simply said he wished Choleric not to suffer that fate you described ie seeing Jesus look into Choleric's eyes while saying 'I never knew you'
I agree with Mark. It would be a dreadful thing for Choleric to experience and may God please heal Choleric's blindness so he may repent rather than suffer that horrible fate. I wouldn't wish this on myself or anyone! Love others as yourself. Love your enemies.

Pierac, you have self-righteously publicly misjudged others in pride. May you also recognise need of repentance from this you valued human created in God's image.

can't help mentioning what this reminds me of... though to some who dont u/stand it will not make a lot of sense

again, I have had it happen to me over and over... I will think that God and I are doing just fine... no mortal sins on my soul (unabsolved)... no big venial ones... etc..

Then i will spend time in Christ's Real PResence in the Church

and... DIFFERENT story!!!!!!!!

its not that Jesus says i am a horrible sinner and etc... (tho i can be that)

its just that... a person gets MESSED UP living in this awful world, which is far more awful than most realize... until one is in HIS Presence... (found in the Catholic Church)

sky.

BANNED
Banned
what is Open theism?

it's not that I don't care, I may be like many who just don't know.:think:

It's the belief that "they" the "open" "just like God" have the authority to hate in Gods name. In other words they control the "openness of God".

They also have this grudge against anything Calvin.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[What is open theism?] "It's the belief that "they" the "open" "just like God" have the authority to hate in Gods name. In other words they control the "openness of God"."
:yawn: Who is controlling God? :dizzy: Are you free to change your mind? Is God free to change his mind? Jon 3:4, 3:10

"They also have this grudge against anything Calvin."
:yawn: We disagree with the Greek paganism that Calvin promoted. :hammer:

Pierac

Good to see you back. Seem a little feistier than I remember. tWINs

Tell Grandma, to give you... your meds... :chuckle:

I have been here since 2007! :doh:

Oh, and buy the way... I know of your two guys history... from many years ago... Are you really seeing tWINs everywhere now?

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

bucksplasher

Tell Grandma, to give you... your meds... :chuckle:

I have been here since 2007! :doh:

Oh, and buy the way... I know of your two guys history... from many years ago... Are you really seeing tWINs everywhere now?

Paul

You and I (tWINs) but me without the "big" letters. I know I saw you in 2007 but not recently. Must be moving on different threads.

It just might be in God's Trinidadian plan for us.

tWINs

Last edited:

Glenda

again, I have had it happen to me over and over... I will think that God and I are doing just fine...
Then i will spend time in Christ's Real PResence ...
... DIFFERENT story!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing this. I relate to this totally! I think the most dangerous times are when we think we are doing 'just fine' ... big mistake. That consideration lets our guard down and makes us more vulnerable to fall into pride, foolishness etc then we feel shame when we recognise we have fallen during this 'just fine' time. We need to keep watchful to not fall into temptation
thanks & blessings

Pierac

You and I (tWINs) but me without the "big" letters. I know I saw you in 2007 but not recently. Must be moving on different threads.

It just might be in God's Trinidadian plan for us.

tWINs

Your babbling in your old traditions of men! :doh:

REALLY.... You have not seen or watch me beat your traditions of
men since 2007? Thank you for making my point! You have been having it out with tWINs for years yet ... you some how missed me.... Yea, I'm not impressed at all! :rolleyes:

Tell Grandma to give you your meds!!!! You my friend...do not know me!!! :first:

Paul

bucksplasher

Your babbling in your old traditions of men! :doh:

REALLY.... You have not seen or watch me beat your traditions of
men since 2007? Thank you for making my point! You have been having it out with tWINs for years yet ... you some how missed me.... Yea, I'm not impressed at all! :rolleyes:

Tell Grandma to give you your meds!!!! You my friend...do not know me!!! :first:

Paul

A bummer "Grandma" (all two of them) have died. My Step Grandma on my Mom's side taught me about vitamins and organic food long before it became an "in" thing and I still take the vitamins. Because of this I'm pleased to say I don't take any meds (aspirin once or twice a year). Thank you however for the "worry" about my health.

I guess we don't "know" one the other but I do know you are not a Trinitarian. More's the pity. tWINs

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
beyond the trinity.......

beyond the trinity.......

I guess we don't "know" one the other but I do know you are not a Trinitarian. More's the pity. tWINs

I guess it would behoove the point to say "God is One" ;):):p

Nothing wrong with a traditional-fundamental Unitarian View at all, except for those who equate Jesus as God Almighty, or 'God The Son' within the 'Trinity'. Otherwise, the primary principles and fundamentals of the gospel Jesus preached and taught, remain the same, without unnecessary extras. Jesus remains The Messiah, the Son of Man & Son of God, appropriately within context. To other schools of thought Jesus is something rather different than most assume.

pj

Last edited:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
You can change your mind. Can God change his mind?

Did the Ninevites repent? How did God respond? Jon 3:10. How will God respond when men genuinely repent today? Jn 6:37, Jas 4:6

First I would have to know what God was thinking then I could know if He changed His mind.

The Ninvitees changed direction but who was in control? If you say the Ninevites then you have them in charge. If you say God then you have God in charge. What one makes more sense?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
freedom of choice.......

freedom of choice.......

First I would have to know what God was thinking then I could know if He changed His mind.

The Ninvitees changed direction but who was in control? If you say the Ninevites then you have them in charge. If you say God then you have God in charge. What one makes more sense?

Where real freedom of choice exists,....that would grant the Ninevites actual freedom to change their minds, - they would have actual 'response-ability' granted by 'God' of course, but real 'freedom' nonetheless. Does it have to be an 'either/or' situation of who is in charge, or could there be an actual 'co-operation' being involved here?

Real liberty includes actual freedom to choose or determine something within a given space or time, hence 'repentance' is always possible granted one has the ability/capacity/will to repent.

pj

Lon

Then Lon feels the need to add….

You idiots… You know I’m a universalist … yet your so committed to following your platonic hell that does not exist in scripture! You attach your evil views to me! :rolleyes:
Alone possesses... means somthing here... idiots!! :think:

Paul
Er, it doesn't matter if you are a universalist or not for my particular comment. You were being judgemental, that was the irony of decrying another for 'being judgmental" at least according to you....but this further mistake of your's illustrates that you are incapable of reading for content or context as I've repeatedly observed from you in your horrible scripture deciphering. That being the case, "idiot" is irony here as well.
You can let go of your ankles now!!! :BRAVO:
Paul
Didn't you just come back from a ban for your 'spanking' comments?

"I have read, and agree to abide by the Theology Online | Christian Forums & More rules."
ZA001117940.gif

Remember checking this when you signed up here? Does your word/promise mean anything to you?

Pierac

Then little sis.... Let me show you... How God not only changes HIS mind... but does as he very well pleases!

The Vast Differences between the Patriarchal and Mosaic Legal Systems Under the Abrahamic covenant, God allowed his people to offer sacrifices anywhere they pleased (Genesis 12:7, 35:1; Job 1:5). Moses changed this law by commanding only the family of Aaron to attend to the sacred rites (Exodus 40:1–16) and those sacrifices could only be offered on the altar in the Sanctuary (Deuteronomy 12:13–14).

Abraham planted a grove (or sacred tree) in Beersheba (Genesis 21:33), but under Moses the use of groves became prohibited (Exodus 34:14; 2 Chronicles 14:3; Isaiah 17:8).

Jacob set up a pillar (Genesis 28:18), but this was later forbidden by Moses (Deuteronomy 16:22, margin).

God said in the time of Noah: “Every moving thing [i.e., all animals] that lives shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things” (Genesis 9:3), but with Moses only the beasts mentioned in Leviticus chapter 11 were allowed or disallowed.

There were no official feast days commanded in the time of Abraham, but with Moses, ordained festivals became required periods for attendance by all Israelite males (Leviticus 23).

There was no commanded Tithing at first. Tithing was not a law in the patriarchal period. None of the patriarchs wore phylacteries (at least we have no record of such), but with Moses their use was commanded (Numbers 15:37–41).

The land did not have to rest every 7th year under the patriarchs (Genesis 41:34–35), but with Moses, the land rest was commanded (Leviticus 25:1–7).

Abraham married his half-sister with God’s full approval (Genesis 20:12), but this became illegal in the time of Moses (Leviticus 20:17).

Abraham was confederate with his Canaanite neighbors (Genesis 14:13), but no leagues with the Canaanites were allowed in the dispensation of Moses. Indeed, the Canaanites were to be exterminated (Deuteronomy 20:17–18).

There was also no commanded Sabbath law in the patriarchal period. However, in the time of Moses the Sabbath was first introduced as a law for Israelites to obey (Exodus 20:8; Nehemiah 9:14; Ezekiel 20:12) with stringent requirements that changed the very character of the 7th day of the week. Moses had now emerged on the scene and a profound change in religious essentials had come into existence for Israel.

The differences between the religious system of the patriarchs and that of Moses were dramatic.

If a religious Israelite after the time of Moses could have been transported back to Abraham’s time and witnessed Abraham (not knowing who he was) performing his religious duties, he would have called him an unconverted heathen. And though it is made clear in the Scriptures that God knew Abraham “obeyed my voice and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws” (Genesis 26:5), those laws (the Law of God in Abraham’s time) were very different from those later laws commanded to Moses and to the Israelites at Mount Sinai.

Indeed, for Abraham’s first 99 years of life he was not circumcised, later

• he built altars anywhere he pleased,
• he raised up groves,
• he offered no lamb at Passover,
• he kept no weekly Sabbath,
• he attended no holy feasts,
• he wore no phylacteries,
• he married his half-sister,
• kept no land sabbath [that is, no Sabbatical Years], and of all things
• he was allied with the Canaanites.

What God did in the time of Moses was to rescind the religious requirements of the Patriarchal period in favor of stricter laws ordained in the time of Moses. The two religious systems were so completely different that if one were to mix the teachings together, utter contradiction and confusion would result. There is no compatibility at all between the two systems.

However, some people today (like YOU) are so conservative in their views that they will not allow God to establish new religious systems different from previous ones. They cannot believe God would ever change ritualistic or ceremonial teachings that He once gave to His people. In no way is this true biblical teaching. Certainly God does not change His mind in overall philosophical matters that dominate His character and personality (Malachi 3:6), but He most decidedly changed His own religious systems in the past when He saw fit.

God uses the principle of Progressive Revelation throughout the Bible. God has introduced new and progressively more mature systems of worship adding and deleting them as He pleases. This is seen when we distinguish the essential differences between the Patriarchal System of religious requirements and the Mosaic System, two patterns of conduct dissimilar and utterly distinct.

The other prime example of such vast changes in God’s laws, commandments, and teachings is God’s change from the Mosaic System to the advanced Christian System which depends not on Mosaic Law, but on the merits of grace. Diversities between the Mosaic and the Christian Systems are so pronounced that the two cannot be compared in a systematic sense. There is as much difference between the teachings of Christianity and Moses as there is between the Mosaic and the Patriarchal Systems.
People should recognize this biblical teaching of Progressive Revelation and apply the newer teachings if they ever hope to understand what God now requires of them.

Your welcome Sis...
Paul

Pierac

Er, it doesn't matter if you are a universalist or not for my particular comment. You were being judgemental, that was the irony of decrying another for 'being judgmental" at least according to you....but this further mistake of your's illustrates that you are incapable of reading for content or context as I've repeatedly observed from you in your horrible scripture deciphering. That being the case, "idiot" is irony here as well.

"OMG" Did you really just post this crap? :doh:

AGAIN YOU IDIOT! Your judging me for condeming someone to a Hell I don't even believe exist! How is that even possible! :doh:

Do you even know the difference of being mocked vs being Judged? I guess not! :rolleyes:

Didn't you just come back from a ban for your 'spanking' comments?

ZA001117940.gif

Remember checking this when you signed up here? Does your word/promise mean anything to you?

No I was not banned for 'spanking' comments... but for actually using the word "Spanking" when refering to answering your post!

SO... you can let go of your ankles now!
Paul

oatmeal

Mark never claimed the soul was immortal. Mark simply said he wished Choleric not to suffer that fate you described ie seeing Jesus look into Choleric's eyes while saying 'I never knew you'
I agree with Mark. It would be a dreadful thing for Choleric to experience and may God please heal Choleric's blindness so he may repent rather than suffer that horrible fate. I wouldn't wish this on myself or anyone! Love others as yourself. Love your enemies.

Pierac, you have self-righteously publicly misjudged others in pride. May you also recognise need of repentance from this you valued human created in God's image.

Glenda,

Your posts on the use of the plural in the Hebrew was most enjoyable.

I see you have but about 1000 posts on this website.

What you encountered on your Hebrew plural thread as far as opposition is rather mild compared to the usual name calling, mud slinging, and false accusing that many trins heap on those that actually believe all of God's word.

After you have tasted more of the typical slander that is the usual fare here, you might instead show some understanding regarding Pierac.

His Biblical work is quite sound and comprehensive.

Unlike the trins and others who have been spoon fed the same few misunderstood scriptures all their lives.

I am glad to see Pierac standing up for his integrity. He has earned the right to do so.

oatmeal