Sanctified

clefty

I said
Been doing it for years. Now are you denying that your name is in this list?
Nathan Chrisman, Brandon Stewart, Sarah and Jake Garrison, Mike and Kami Beegle, Amanda Lanarske, Curtis Lindsay, Mindy Chrsiman, David Golfender

Lol...really?

And...seriously?

Lol...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...really?

And...seriously?

Lol...
I said
Are you denying that your name is on this list? You might just as well answer. You have denied everything else. Like Christianity, Christ Jesus.

Nathan Chrisman, Brandon Stewart, Sarah and Jake Garrison, Mike and Kami Beegle, Amanda Lanarske, Curtis Lindsay, Mindy Chrsiman, David Golfender

clefty

I said
Are you denying that your name is on this list? You might just as well answer. You have denied everything else. Like Christianity, Christ Jesus.

you will make a grand inquisitor...lol

do this...take your computer and throw it in your bath tub full of water and if a name disappears from that list you will know I drowned...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you will make a grand inquisitor...lol

do this...take your computer and throw it in your bath tub full of water and if a name disappears from that list you will know I drowned...

I said
I have given you every opportunity to tell the truth and you don't. A Christian must.
I hope you don't teach any of your ideas to children.

Mark 9:42
42 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
I have given you every opportunity to tell the truth and you don't. A Christian must.
I hope you don't teach any of your ideas to children.

Mark 9:42
42 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.
(NKJ)

You teach "do what thou wilt" I teach them "do JUST AS He did"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A Christian can't be offended? Oh right, don't you believe you have no feelings or something? You add to the bible a lot as evidenced by extremely ignorant statements like a Christian doesn't use the OT anymore (even though all the apostles based their letters on them) Here's a verse

Proverbs 30:5-6 "Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar."

Sounds JUST like you Squeaky. Lol. When and if you get born again i'll be here to give you advice though. God has no partiality towards any man and even someone as corrupt as you can be saved. Trust!

I said
Here we go again. Another who basis everybody else by their own abilities.
Have you crucified all your emotions yet? I have. Because your not even Christ's yet until you have.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

beameup

xxxSanctified is the washing of water by the Word. Puting the verses in your belief system and pushing out your carnality. Jesus said that God gave Him a command of what to say and what to speak. Jesus gave us the Word to live by. And we are to live by the same Word He did. Every verse is a spiritual principle. The verses work just like our alphabet does. Move them around and say different things. This is the hidden language of the Holy Spirit. You have many reasons why you do what you do. When your reason for doing anything is a verse from the Holy Spirit you are sanctified.

But the Holy Spirit explicitly says that in later times
some will apostacize from the faith, paying attention
to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons :burnlib:
- 1 Timothy 4:1