Sanctified

clefty

I said
I am. Keeping all days Holy.

Rom 14:4-10
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
8 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
(NKJ)

Lol...adding to the word again...nothing there in Romans about which day to worship on or keep Holy (part of God's Law) but instead it is about which day to fast or not to fast on (not part of God's Law but man's tradition to better understand the Holy)

And if you ascribe to things not Holy that which is reserved for only things made Holy by Him you are idolatrous...

Stop it...do NOT think His coming, death and resurrection made all days Holy...that would be destroying His law that said only the seventh day is made Holy...

If all days are Holy how can one day be separate?

You are destroying natural laws as well...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...adding to the word again...nothing there in Romans about which day to worship on or keep Holy (part of God's Law) but instead it is about which day to fast or not to fast on (not part of God's Law but man's tradition to better understand the Holy)

And if you ascribe to things not Holy that which is reserved for only things made Holy by Him you are idolatrous...

Stop it...do NOT think His coming, death and resurrection made all days Holy...that would be destroying His law that said only the seventh day is made Holy...

If all days are Holy how can one day be separate?

You are destroying natural laws as well...

I said
lolololo That is called perverting the gospel. There is nothing about fasting . I can see your still showing contempt for me.And contempt for Christianity.

Come on tell us what you are?? Muslim, Jew. And how old are you? You have the logic of a teenager.

Samie

Come on tell us what you are?? Muslim, Jew. And how old are you? You have the logic of a teenager.
Wow, the wise and prudent Squeaky.

Clefty's logic is that of a babe, Squeaky; NOT that of the wise and prudent like you:

KJV Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Wow, the wise and prudent Squeaky.

Clefty's logic is that of a babe, Squeaky; NOT that of the wise and prudent like you:

KJV Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

I said
lol Now that's funny.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It's about being passive but saying things to subtly get back at someone. Most people can get offended by that kind of thing. Like your comment on the intellectual things, what are you getting at huh??? See, stuff like that.

I said
Well a born again Christian cant be offended, I'm just playing with the intellectual idiots.
When the Holy Spirit tells me NOT to give them something spiritual its time to play. If you were a born again Christian you would see the humor in it.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You say you're walking after the Holy Spirit, and then you laugh at people? Did the HS led you to laugh at people?

I said
I'm laughing at the demon in them. Because he is trying to cause confusion and the Holy Spirit give me the verse to shut him up. Like this one.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
In this post, you said you are laughing at me:When asked why you claim to be led by the HS and yet you laugh at people, you said: Which is which, are you laughing at me or not?

I said
I'm laughing at the demon in you. You do have a demon. Your very arrogant. You don't have the Word abiding in you. If you don't have the Word abiding in you. You cant born again. If you were born again you would have the Word abiding in you.

John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)

John 3:5-7
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
I was laughing at you calling clefty a baby.

I take it as a compliment...

"that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes:"

Yay! It's been revealed to me...halleluYah

"Lest ye be born again..."

"Become like children..."

Good stuff this scriptures is...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

"that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes:"

I said
lolo Your an idiot. The new testament scriptures only work for a practicing Christian. And a practicing Christians must confess Jesus Christ. You don't confess your a Christian, you don't confess that Jesus is your Lord and savior.
That has to be why you don't understand the scriptures. You have been blinded.

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Which one is you?
Nathan Chrisman, Brandon Stewart, Sarah and Jake Garrison, Mike and Kami Beegle, Amanda Lanarske, Curtis Lindsay, Mindy Chrsiman, David Golfender

Samie

I said
I was laughing at you calling clefty a baby.
I said
I'm laughing at the demon in you.
Since you claim you are walking after the HS, then you don't laugh at people, but laugh at demons. Then by your own admission you did not tell the truth when you said you were laughing at me. And if you did not tell the truth, you told a lie.

And liars are children of the devil, said Christ (John 8:44). And if you are a child of the devil, then you are far worse than those who have demons in them, because you are a demon yourself!

clefty

I said
Which one is you?
Nathan Chrisman, Brandon Stewart, Sarah and Jake Garrison, Mike and Kami Beegle, Amanda Lanarske, Curtis Lindsay, Mindy Chrsiman, David Golfender

Lol...wouldn't your time be spent more wisely researching the sign by which His people are sanctified by?

Here is a hint "My Sabbaths you shall keep...that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you."

Don't know which sun god of this age has blinded you...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...wouldn't your time be spent more wisely researching the sign by which His people are sanctified by?

Here is a hint "My Sabbaths you shall keep...that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you."

Don't know which sun god of this age has blinded you...

I said
More guile and perversion.. The old testament os obsolete. My time is spent trying to stop you from deceiving everyone. You kids!

Exod 31:13
13 "Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: 'Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
More guile and perversion.. The old testament os obsolete. My time is spent trying to stop you from deceiving everyone. You kids!

Exod 31:13
13 "Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: 'Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you.
(NKJ)

Wow the whole old testament is obsolete...

Lol...try preaching the gospel without it...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Wow the whole old testament is obsolete...

Lol...try preaching the gospel without it...
I said
Been doing it for years. Now are you denying that your name is in this list?