Sanctified

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
As viewed from the the eyes of one cross-eyed to Scriptures, maybe so.

Trying to escape from the pan to the fire?

So Paul fell from grace more than 30 times by quoting from the OT more than 30 times in the ff verses AFTER the death of Christ, the testator of the NT?

Rom 1:17; 2:24; 3:4, 10; 4:17; 8:36; 9:13, 33; 10:15; 11:8, 26; 12:19; 14:11; 15:3, 9, 21; 1 Cor 1:19, 31; 2:9; 3:19; 4:6; 9:9f; 10:7; 14:21; 15:45, 54; 2 Cor 4:13; 8:15; 9:9; Gal 3:10, 13; 4:22, 27

I said
Your an idiot. Your not making any sense.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes but you can ask God for wisdom. Where you lack he can make you strong.

I said
lol Let me try to help you out here. If your going to be a heckler there are certain rules you must follow. One is the words in the bible have different definitions than the way society uses the word. Nobody is an idiot for not understanding someone else. Only if they don't understand scripture. The word in the bible is unlearned. The definition of the word unlearned is idiot.
Now the carnal word idiot has different meanings than the bible word idiot. So your use of it is not more than bearing false witness. Check with me in the future if you want to use a word that I use and maybe you won't look so bad the next time.

clefty

I said
lol He is joining your group now.

My group?

Acts 13:44 "On the next Sabbath almost the whole city gathered to hear the word of the Lord..."

you mean His people for which a Sabbath remains?

Those that keep God's commandments and the testimony of Jesus?

HalleluYah...pray it be so

Even during the time of trouble after the cross...imagine that He brought Sabbath over from the OT...to be kept even after He returned to heaven...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
My group?

Acts 13:44 "On the next Sabbath almost the whole city gathered to hear the word of the Lord..."

you mean His people for which a Sabbath remains?

Those that keep God's commandments and the testimony of Jesus?

HalleluYah...pray it be so

Even during the time of trouble after the cross...imagine that He brought Sabbath over from the OT...to be kept even after He returned to heaven...

I said
Like I have told you sooooo many times. There is nothing wrong with the Sabbath. If you want to keep the Sabbath go right ahead. Most of the people in the milk understanding keep the Sabbath. Its ok.

clefty

SO you're unable to understand him? hmmmm squeaky im afraid you're the idiot unforunately :/

Don't be like squeaky...be like Christ

Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool,G3474 shall be in danger of hell fire.

Besides even pagans know:

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

And Squeaky is dull...but not because of a lack of understanding...

clefty

I said
Like I have told you sooooo many times. There is nothing wrong with the Sabbath. If you want to keep the Sabbath go right ahead. Most of the people in the milk understanding keep the Sabbath. Its ok.

Got milk? Lol...

Right...Paul had a weaker understanding...and the One He imitated had even a weaker understanding...LOL

But thank you for allowing nothing is wrong with the Sabbath...mighty big of ya

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Got milk? Lol...

Right...Paul had a weaker understanding...and the One He imitated had even a weaker understanding...LOL

But thank you for allowing nothing is wrong with the Sabbath...mighty big of ya

I said
I have always said there was nothing wrong with the Sabbath. And I wasn't talking about the preachers.
But the sheep must have a place where they can learn until they find the Holy Spirit within them. Then they should start following the Holy Spirit.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 3:8
8 "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
I have always said there was nothing wrong with the Sabbath. And I wasn't talking about the preachers.
But the sheep must have a place where they can learn until they find the Holy Spirit within them. Then they should start following the Holy Spirit.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 3:8
8 "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."
(NKJ)

So the Holy Spirit leads one outside the Law...away from His way...to do things not AS He did them?

For instance does the Holy Spirit lead you to murder or steal or lie or fornicate or covet or worship a different God...or the same One differently?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So the Holy Spirit leads one outside the Law...away from His way...to do things not AS He did them?

For instance does the Holy Spirit lead you to murder or steal or lie or fornicate or covet or worship a different God...or the same One differently?

I said
Well the new testament is a law. Now are any of them in the new testament as a sin?

Samie

Isn't it even more idiotic resorting to ad hominem when confronted with Scriptures that show you're in error?
Now, back to topic.

Sanctification (God's act of making man holy) is a DONE act, FINISHED for each one on the cross:

NIV Hebrews 10:10 And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

NKJ Hebrews 10:10 By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

And the sign that God gave so that man may know that it is God Who sanctified man is the Sabbath. Ezek 20:12. Every weekly Sabbath is a reminder that God has sanctified us or made us holy.

What is left for man to do, having been made holy, is to live holy lives, a life of repentance which is overcoming evil with good. Overcomers will Christ NOT blot out from the book of life and will be seated with Him in His throne even as He also overcame and sat down with the Father in His throne (Rev 3:5, 21). All NOT blotted out will be allowed entry into the heaven (Rev 21:27); all blotted out will have their portion in the lake of fire (Rev 20:15).

If you have any question, feel free to do so, Squeaky. I'll respond with Scriptures.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky your passive aggressiveness is hilarious lol

I said
lol You should see it from this side..

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sure...think not otherwise...all of them are there...one of the 10 He even used to validate His Lordship...

I said
Well Duh! Think about that. If all of them are a sin in the new testament. The Holy Spirit isn't going to lead you into committing any of them now is He.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Now, back to topic.

Sanctification (God's act of making man holy) is a DONE act, FINISHED for each one on the cross:

NIV Hebrews 10:10 And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

NKJ Hebrews 10:10 By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

And the sign that God gave so that man may know that it is God Who sanctified man is the Sabbath. Ezek 20:12. Every weekly Sabbath is a reminder that God has sanctified us or made us holy.

What is left for man to do, having been made holy, is to live holy lives, a life of repentance which is overcoming evil with good. Overcomers will Christ NOT blot out from the book of life and will be seated with Him in His throne even as He also overcame and sat down with the Father in His throne (Rev 3:5, 21). All NOT blotted out will be allowed entry into the heaven (Rev 21:27); all blotted out will have their portion in the lake of fire (Rev 20:15).

If you have any question, feel free to do so, Squeaky. I'll respond with Scriptures.

I said
you really don't have any spiritual understanding. Holy through sanctification. I think you missed that word "through".

38 hagiasmos (hag-ee-as-mos');

from 37; properly, purification, i.e. (the state) purity; concretely (by Hebraism) a purifier:

KJV-- holiness, sanctification.

We get sanctified by keeping all the commandments of Jesus. If you do that you will be able to quote the Word because it will be abiding in you. How much of the new testament can you quote?

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Well Duh! Think about that. If all of them are a sin in the new testament. The Holy Spirit isn't going to lead you into committing any of them now is He.

Oh good...for a minute there I thought you were advocating keep any day holy or all days holy...

That is certainly adding to the Word and certainly NOT what the Holy Spirit would lead any of His people to do...

Paul knew that and it's why he said there remains for the people of God a Sabbath keeping...just that seventh day is holy sanctified and separate

You are part of the people of God yes? Led by the Holy Spirit? Led away from sin...into keeping the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh good...for a minute there I thought you were advocating keep any day holy or all days holy...

That is certainly adding to the Word and certainly NOT what the Holy Spirit would lead any of His people to do...

Paul knew that and it's why he said there remains for the people of God a Sabbath keeping...just that seventh day is holy sanctified and separate

You are part of the people of God yes? Led by the Holy Spirit? Led away from sin...into keeping the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus...

I said
I am. Keeping all days Holy.

Rom 14:4-10
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
8 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
(NKJ)