SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
You think you escape what you do by speaking such lies about me and preaching a false gospel?
More lies... why do you constantly lie? Don't you know that lying is a sin?

Everything Jesus taught while he walked the earth, he signed it with his blood.
More lofty talk. Makes you feel nice to puff yourself up.

What Jesus taught IS FOREVER, and for everyone, not just for the Jews, AS YOU WRONGLY SAY.
Some of what Jesus taught during His time as MINISTER OF THE CIRCUMCISION was definitely focused on Israel. If you have a problem with that, then you have a problem with what the Bible teaches about those events. And I've noticed that you do take issue against many things that the Bible clearly shows.

God's Truth

More lies... why do you constantly lie? Don't you know that lying is a sin?

More lofty talk. Makes you feel nice to puff yourself up.

Some of what Jesus taught during His time as MINISTER OF THE CIRCUMCISION was definitely focused on Israel. If you have a problem with that, then you have a problem with what the Bible teaches about those events. And I've noticed that you do take issue against many things that the Bible clearly shows.

Some of the things he said? You are trying to back pedal but it won't work. You go against our doing what Jesus says to get saved.

Right Divider

Body part
Some of the things he said? You are trying to back pedal but it won't work. You go against our doing what Jesus says to get saved.

Not back pedaling at all. Still just telling you the truth that you hate. So you continue to LIE about what I've said. You are HABITUAL LIAR. You SIN constantly by LYING about what I say. You are a disgrace to grace.

Jesus sent Paul to tell us how to get saved BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH.

You hate that... you want to "do some work". You want a little of YOUR OWN righteousness to "count" for your salvation.

Rom 5:19-21 KJV For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. (20) Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: (21) That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

You absolutely hate that scripture.

The only righteousness that earns salvation is THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF JESUS CHRIST.

God's Truth

And what might that be. Salvation is by faith through grace in Christ alone

Faith about what?

We have to have faith in a man that came along and said forgiveness is through him and that you have to go through him to get to the Father.

Nowhere anywhere does Jesus say you don't have to obey him and just believe.

We have to believe that we have to obey Jesus to get to God the Father.

God's Truth

Do you really think it will go well for you when you preach we don't have to obey Jesus and obeying Jesus really is just saying oh yeah I believe Jesus?

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

John 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Revelation 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear and obey what is written in it, because the time is near.

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

Are you all going to keep believing and preaching against what Jesus says?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Faith about what?

We have to have faith in a man that came along and said forgiveness is through him and that you have to go through him to get to the Father.

Nope.

Paul says we place our trust in the Faithfulness of Christ. It's HIS faith that saves us, not our own.

Right Divider

Body part
Faith about what?

Rom 3:21-26 KJV But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; (22) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: (23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (24) Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: (25) Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; (26) To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Believe the Bible.

According to your "story", Paul is derelict of his duty to properly preach the gospel of the grace of God.

God's Truth

Nope.

Paul says we place our trust in the Faithfulness of Christ. It's HIS faith that saves us, not our own.

Now we don't even have to have faith? What?

By the way, Paul never ever preaches we don't have to obey what Jesus taught when he walked the earth.

You make Paul a hypocrite saying he can preach something else but no one else can not even him except after this one time. That is a hypocrite.

You also make Paul STILL the worst of sinners trying to destroy the church by preaching what you did.

You make Paul an idiot who curses himself.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Galatians

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:

23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

24 And they glorified God in me.

God's Truth

Rom 3:21-26 KJV But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; (22) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: (23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (24) Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: (25) Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; (26) To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Believe the Bible.

According to your "story", Paul is derelict of his duty to properly preach the gospel of the grace of God.

According to you, Paul is still the worst of sinners destroying the church by telling us that to obey Jesus is to do nothing but believe.

Paul was an apostle to the Jews too; but was only sent away to the Gentiles because the Jews didn't trust Paul, they thought he was just trying to trick them into saying they believe in Jesus so that he could drag them off to prison.

Saul put many of the saints in prison, and when they were put to death, he cast his vote against them. Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off men and women and put them in prison. Acts 22:4, Acts 22:20, Acts 26:10, Acts 8:3.

Read here where Paul tells the Lord Jesus Christ about how the Jews think he is just trying to trick them, and then Jesus sends him to the Gentiles.

Acts 22:19 ‘Lord,’ I answered, ‘they know very well that in one synagogue after another I imprisoned and beat those who believed in You. 20And when the blood of Your witness Stephen was shed, I stood there giving my approval and watching over the garments of those who killed him.’ 21Then He said to me, ‘Go! I will send you far away to the Gentiles.’”

Acts 26:11
Many a time I went from one synagogue to another to have them punished, and I tried to force them to blaspheme. I was so obsessed with persecuting them that I even hunted them down in foreign cities.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Now we don't even have to have faith? What?

WE have NEVER had to have faith. WE have never had to have works, be it purification or otherwise.

BECAUSE WE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST are saved by FAITH, the faithfulness of Christ, not our own.

By the way, Paul never ever preaches we don't have to obey what Jesus taught when he walked the earth.

Paul says if you keep the law, you're cursed.

You make Paul a hypocrite saying he can preach something else but no one else can not even him except after this one time.

Now you're speaking gibberish.

That is a hypocrite.

You also make Paul STILL the worst of sinners trying to destroy the church by preaching what you did.

Huh?

Paul said he WAS the chief sinner.

Who are you to disagree?

You make Paul an idiot who curses himself.

Liar.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Galatians

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:

23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

24 And they glorified God in me.

:yawn:

Your cherry picking of verses has gotten old, because you don't understand the verses you use in the context they were meant.

Right Divider

Body part
According to you, Paul is still the worst of sinners destroying the church by telling us that to obey Jesus is to do nothing but believe.
It's too bad that you are so stubbornly self-righteous.

In that passage in Romans 3, Paul says BELIEVE over and over again and YET you think that Paul should have ADDED OBEDIENCE to that.

It is YOU that has added (or tries to add) to the gospel of the grace of God. Shame on you.

God's Truth

WE have NEVER had to have faith. WE have never had to have works, be it purification or otherwise.

BECAUSE WE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST are saved by FAITH, the faithfulness of Christ, not our own.

Paul says if you keep the law, you're cursed.

Now you're speaking gibberish.

Huh?

Paul said he WAS the chief sinner.

Who are you to disagree?

Liar.

:yawn:

Your cherry picking of verses has gotten old, because you don't understand the verses you use in the context they were meant.

Paul was called the chief of sinners because he tried to destroy the church.

With your beliefs about Paul and a gospel of do nothing, you make him still a destroyer of the church, since Jesus TAUGHT TO OBEY HIM to be saved.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Paul was called the chief of sinners because he tried to destroy the church.

False.

He was called the chief of sinners because he DID destroy the church.

With your beliefs about Paul and a gospel of do nothing, you make him still a destroyer of the church,

The Bible says he DID destroy the church... the church of Israel.

since Jesus TAUGHT TO OBEY HIM to be saved.

... To the people of the circumcision, the law.

In the Body of Christ, there is neither Jew nor Gentile, and we don't do anything but place our trust in Christ for our salvation, because only HE can save us, not our works, not our faith, not our keeping of any law, but HIS completed work on the Cross, which He went to because HE is faithful and just to forgive.

God's Truth

False.

He was called the chief of sinners because he DID destroy the church.

The Bible says he DID destroy the church... the church of Israel.

... To the people of the circumcision, the law.

In the Body of Christ, there is neither Jew nor Gentile, and we don't do anything but place our trust in Christ for our salvation, because only HE can save us, not our works, not our faith, not our keeping of any law, but HIS completed work on the Cross, which He went to because HE is faithful and just to forgive.

That is crazy talk. You say Paul did destroy the church! You admit that you preach Paul says we don't have to do anything. That is NOWHERE ANYWHERE in the Bible.

Show the scripture that SAYS PAUL DESTROYED THE CHURCH.

Show the scripture that SAYS PAUL PREACHES ANOTHER GOSPEL.

Show the scripture where Paul says you don't have to repent of your sins, and I'll show you scriptures where it is EXACTLY WHAT HE SAYS.

God's Truth

It's too bad that you are so stubbornly self-righteous.

In that passage in Romans 3, Paul says BELIEVE over and over again and YET you think that Paul should have ADDED OBEDIENCE to that.

It is YOU that has added (or tries to add) to the gospel of the grace of God. Shame on you.

PAUL SAYS HE TAUGHT REPENT AND PROVE YOUR REPENTANCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.