Sabbath

clefty

I said
I am a true Spirit filled born again Christian. Do you know what that is? If you don't you could be condemning yourself the way you judge.

His judgements may be condemning but they certainly are entertaining...

you a Sda or Hebrew roots or giving a care about what the Spirit would lead you to do... LOL

Epoisses

I said
I am a true Spirit filled born again Christian. Do you know what that is? If you don't you could be condemning yourself the way you judge.

So many Christians today have adopted old covenant ideas and practices that it's really hard to tell.

Epoisses

His judgements may be condemning but they certainly are entertaining...

you a Sda or Hebrew roots or giving a care about what the Spirit would lead you to do... LOL

Squeaky and Clefty are interchangeable for the most part. You guys are just a dime a dozen. Sabbath keeping is the highest of all Jewish magic, the worship of Remphan the god of Saturns-day.

clefty

Squeaky and Clefty are interchangeable for the most part. You guys are just a dime a dozen. Sabbath keeping is the highest of all Jewish magic, the worship of Remphan the god of Saturns-day.

Pretty sure Sabbath came before worship on Sunday...but you are right about what the Jews did with Sabbath making it more a tribute to Saturn with their addition of Friday night...

Truth-

I said
OLD TESTAMENT LAW (FULFILLED)(CHANGED)(OLD TESTAMENT-OBSOLETE)

NEW TESTAMENT LAW OF CHRIST(LOVE)
Jesus fulfilled the old testament law and shows us how to fulfill it to. The old testament law is still in affect on those who have not followed Jesus example. Love is the fulfillment of the old testament. And if one can learn what love is they also can follow Jesus' example by fulfilling the law. Love is to suffer wrongfully but do it willingly. Love is not a feeling or an emotions it is an action. The act of not giving into all the emotions that push one into beleiving and holding on to the law of sin and death(punishment). The old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ(love). Fulfill means to bring to an end. The old testament is the idea that everyone has to pay for their wrongs. The new testament in Christ is bear one anothers burdens. Everyone who is not submitting to the law of Christ is still under the old testament law of sin and death.
Fulfill means to achieve, the Messiah is the only one who has kept his Father's law. He died sinless.
Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

clefty

Fulfill means to achieve, the Messiah is the only one who has kept his Father's law. He died sinless.
Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Yup...and the law we establish reveals the god we worship...

clefty

So many Christians today have adopted old covenant ideas and practices that it's really hard to tell.

Yes contrary to how it appears, and as hard as the enemy works to counter it, the reformation is not over, but remnants have kicked it up to restoration not just reformation...imagine that...

Truth-

The Law is abolished for believers, I guess that leaves you out!
Heaven and earth has not yet passed.
Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said\
Jesus did achieve it. And if we can to through all the milk understanding and then go through the meat understanding we come to Christ and His revelations. Then we are born again. And we have died and been born again. We have achieved it on Christs behalf.

clefty

I said\
Jesus did achieve it. And if we can to through all the milk understanding and then go through the meat understanding we come to Christ and His revelations. Then we are born again. And we have died and been born again. We have achieved it on Christs behalf.

LOL

yes let's want to achieve something no longer required or even existent...LOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LOL

yes let's want to achieve something no longer required or even existent...LOL

I said
lolol I'm going to have to get me one of them stamps that read , Your an idiot.

Jesus fulfilled the law. Jesus taught me how to fulfill the law.
Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol I'm going to have to get me one of them stamps that read , Your an idiot.

Jesus fulfilled the law. Jesus taught me how to fulfill the law.
Rom 13:10
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
(NKJ)

Awww...that is nice Squeaky...just love your neighbor eh? Even Muslims love their neighbors...Buddhists too...hey even pagans love each other...

So how are you different from the world? Set apart, made Holy, sanctified with Him?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Awww...that is nice Squeaky...just love your neighbor eh? Even Muslims love their neighbors...Buddhists too...hey even pagans love each other...

So how are you different from the world? Set apart, made Holy, sanctified with Him?

I said
lolol Because I have received the revelations of Jesus Christ. Something that is away out of your reach.
Can you even define sanctified?

clefty

I said
lolol Because I have received the revelations of Jesus Christ. Something that is away out of your reach.
Can you even define sanctified?

Reach? I don't have to reach...it's here for me...not all that cry "Lord! Lord!" But who squeaky?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Reach? I don't have to reach...it's here for me...not all that cry "Lord! Lord!" But who squeaky?

I said
Only if it is done Gods Way. Your not doing it Gods Way. Your trying to do it your way. Some worship in the flesh, some worship in the Spirit. I worship in the Spirit, and you reject that. You deny Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Luke 12:9
9 "But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Only if it is done Gods Way. Your not doing it Gods Way. Your trying to do it your way. Some worship in the flesh, some worship in the Spirit. I worship in the Spirit, and you reject that. You deny Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Luke 12:9
9 "But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God.
(NKJ)

You claim and insist to continue weak attempts of slander and ad Homs...typical actually...can't beat the message attack the messenger...lol

Pharisees and inquisitors would appreciate your style...