Rewarded According To Works Yet Saved by Grace

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
God's word isn't about tricking people to get them to say what you want so you can feel as if you proved a point.

You. will. not. enter. God's. grace. if. you. do. not. first. obey. and. believe.

You will not get around that, not matter how hard you try.

Believe Romans 5:2.
You cannot obey on your own no matter how hard you try. We noticed you tried too hard to the point of deceiving yourself became a liar in God's Truth. You deceive with your avatar.
It is the avator, (g)od's truth who is deceitful and desperately sick (Jer. 17:9).- is full of evil (Mark 7:21-23).- loves darkness rather than light (John 3:19).- is unrighteous, does not understand, does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12).- is helpless and ungodly (Rom. 5:6).- is dead in his trespasses and sins (Eph. 2:1).- is by nature a child of wrath (Eph. 2:3).- cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14).- is a slave of sin (Rom. 6:16-20).

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You are falsely judging me.

Jesus died before you were born---but you were not saved before you were born. You had to do something to enter that grace of Jesus' death. You had to do more than just being born.

Do you understand now?
Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works
When are you going to shut up ???????

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Well what does Paul say? do you believe Paul? "it's not by works of righteousness which we have done but by His grace alone" so we see the righteous sheep receiving an inheritance because of works which they have done, so we MUST conclude that these sheep are not the church.

Who are they?

Now I know what the MADianites will say and I respect that [at least they SEE that the sheep cannot be the church] they will say they are the Jews, I must disagree although it is not wholly wrong.

I disagree because this judgement is the Great White Throne judgement of Revelations, the last judgement and the Jews have already been reigning with Christ for a thousand years. They like the church are passed over from judgement as to eternal destiny.

I believe in a BILLIONfold wider mercy than is commonly taught by evangelicals, I do not believe that BILLIONS and billions of human souls will perish in hell...though some will.

There is a new earth to be inherited, God is going to create a new heavens and new earth.

The church will inherit heaven, the meek will inherit the earth. The Jews will reign the earth with Christ, the church will reign in heaven with Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Gospel of the Kingdom was given to the Jews, and it was under the law. More was required than just faith - works of the law.

Jesus Christ willingly went to the cross and died for our sins for big reasons. Jesus Christ himself revealed the Gospel of the Grace of God to the Apostle Paul, and it included what changed after the Cross.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1. Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2. By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4. And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

I love the old hymn - Jesus Paid it All - all to Him I owe. We are now saved by faith through God's matchless Grace - Grace that we can't earn and will never deserve. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. It's a simple, childlike faith in the death, burial, and ressurection of Jesus Christ. Salvation is not on the installment payment plan, nor is it by works that we can do. Jesus Christ did Pay it All at the Cross, and we have nothing worthy to add to His perfect and completed work at the Cross.

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

We accept God's unspeakable Gift through simple faith plus nothing. God's Word tells us there are many things we SHOULD do after we are Saved, but we must know those things are not required for Salvation or to maintain Salvation. There are additional rewards for good works if they are done for the right reasons (i.e. love for Jesus Christ out of a heart of appreciation). I give thanks that Salvation is simple enough for a child to understand.

Amen. Great post.

Samie

You are falsely judging me.
I am simply posting my observation, brother.

Jesus died before you were born---but you were not saved before you were born.
Scripturally incoherent. Jesus already saved us all on the cross. And that includes you. Did Christ accomplish His mission of coming to earth? I hear you answering Yes, because a No answer is wrong (John 17:4). And what was Christ's mission of coming to earth? Here's His mission, from Christ's own lips:
John 3:17 NASB "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.

And from apostle Paul:
1 Timothy 1:15 KJV This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

I know you believe the above Scriptures, don't you?
You had to do something to enter that grace of Jesus' death. You had to do more than just being born.

Do you understand now?
Yes, I now understand you are propagating a works-based salvation, but which you are not courageous enough to acknowledge as shown in the way you responded to my earlier posts. We are not given the spirit of fear, are we? So why be afraid of showing your real color?

Admit it, brother. And if you realize you're wrong then discard the wrong and adopt what you believe is right.

Samie

. . .

We accept God's unspeakable Gift through simple faith plus nothing. God's Word tells us there are many things we SHOULD do after we are Saved, but we must know those things are not required for Salvation or to maintain Salvation. There are additional rewards for good works if they are done for the right reasons (i.e. love for Jesus Christ out of a heart of appreciation). I give thanks that Salvation is simple enough for a child to understand.
Wow... Yes, simple enough for a child to understand, NEVERTHELESS unbiblical as exposed by the very first statement I highlighted in red above.

Unless man ACCEPTS the gift, the gift of salvation is not his, and therefore he is not saved. What a subtle play on words that hides the real soteriological color of the whole post: works-based salvation.

A man is saved when he is in Christ, part of His Body. IF a man is NOT in Christ, he is spiritually dead, because Christ is our life (Col 3:4), and Christ Himself said that apart from Him man can do NOTHING (John 15:5). Why NOTHING? Because the dead can do NOTHING!

IF a man prior to his ACCEPTING the gift of salvation is not in Christ, then he cannot accept the gift because he can do NOTHING as Christ Himself said. But the fact that people are capable of ACCEPTING the gift of salvation is glaring proof that tells us people can do SOMETHING and therefore already in Christ PRIOR to their acceptance of the gift.

The Arminian insistence that people are saved only AFTER they ACCEPT the gift of salvation is preaching a gospel OPPOSITE to what Christ Himself said. While Christ was saying apart from Him man can do NOTHING, Arminians insist that apart from Christ, man can do SOMETHING - he can ACCEPT the gift - to be in Christ.

That being said, don't accuse me of being a Calvinist, because I am NOT.

God's Truth

Believe and be baptised is a shout, a command, a will, an order that make elects willing.

No such teaching in the Bible.

What He shouts will happen. Even the winds obey him. I must believe cause he made me willing by a command. He didn't ask me. He told me. He made me follow his command. No free will included. By nature and being a sinner,

Then according to you, God's command is not strong enough to make all obey, just some.

I can easily prove you wrong about God giving a command to make the elect obey---the elected are the chosen BY THEIR OBEDIENCE.

That is whom God elects/chooses.

The gospel is given to THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY DOING GOOD.

See Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Did you read that? The command to repent and be baptized was not even given yet.

The command WAS SENT TO THEM. In case you sill do not get it, I will tell you even plainer than that...

The command, the Gospel, IT was sent to those who were already doing good.

The Bible says those WHO live their lives wanting to do right, they COME INTO JESUS the LIGHT, to acknowledge God.

John 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

I'm not able to obey on my own. It would be impossible. It's possible for you under Satan but please note that Satan lying to you in case you didn't know. You're a liar anyway and try to fool the elects with your slick decieving words

Telling people to obey God is NOT from Satan. You are ensnared to say such a thing.

Here is something else that proves you believe nonsense---if life were as you say, about God making us believe---then why would God EVER have NEED to HARDEN anyone?!

You would have to admit your whole denomination is not of God. Are you willing to give it all up for God's Truth?

Exodus 9:12 But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart and he would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the LORD had said to Moses.

That one scripture take down your whole false beliefs.

God's Truth

You cannot obey on your own no matter how hard you try. We noticed you tried too hard to the point of deceiving yourself became a liar in God's Truth. You deceive with your avatar.
It is the avator, (g)od's truth who is deceitful and desperately sick (Jer. 17:9).- is full of evil (Mark 7:21-23).- loves darkness rather than light (John 3:19).- is unrighteous, does not understand, does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12).- is helpless and ungodly (Rom. 5:6).- is dead in his trespasses and sins (Eph. 2:1).- is by nature a child of wrath (Eph. 2:3).- cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14).- is a slave of sin (Rom. 6:16-20).

You prove you have no understanding.

It is to those who do GOOD BEFORE even hearing the gospel.

See Acts 13:26; Acts 10:35; and John 3:21.

God's Truth

Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works Works, works, works
When are you going to shut up ???????

When are YOU going to?

You cannot ever turn doing right into something bad.

I preach obedience to God before one is saved to be saved, and that drives you further into insanity.

God's Truth

I am simply posting my observation, brother.

Scripturally incoherent. Jesus already saved us all on the cross. And that includes you. Did Christ accomplish His mission of coming to earth? I hear you answering Yes, because a No answer is wrong (John 17:4). And what was Christ's mission of coming to earth? Here's His mission, from Christ's own lips:
John 3:17 NASB "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.

And from apostle Paul:
1 Timothy 1:15 KJV This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

I know you believe the above Scriptures, don't you?
Yes, I now understand you are propagating a works-based salvation, but which you are not courageous enough to acknowledge as shown in the way you responded to my earlier posts. We are not given the spirit of fear, are we? So why be afraid of showing your real color?

Admit it, brother. And if you realize you're wrong then discard the wrong and adopt what you believe is right.

There is just one scripture that sends your whole belief where it belongs, and that is Romans 5:2.

You do not have access to what Jesus did many years ago until you come up with living faith, which is faith with obedience.

You do not have the full picture because of many things...sin, false prophets, and false teachers.

The false prophets will be thrown in the lake of fire for a reason.

There is a remedy to your quagmire.

The remedy is God's Word, God's Word who says to humble yourself.

Humble yourself, admit you are wrong, it is about obeying Jesus.

Believe what is written.

journey

Wow... Yes, simple enough for a child to understand, NEVERTHELESS unbiblical as exposed by the very first statement I highlighted in red above.

Unless man ACCEPTS the gift, the gift of salvation is not his, and therefore he is not saved. What a subtle play on words that hides the real soteriological color of the whole post: works-based salvation.

A man is saved when he is in Christ, part of His Body. IF a man is NOT in Christ, he is spiritually dead, because Christ is our life (Col 3:4), and Christ Himself said that apart from Him man can do NOTHING (John 15:5). Why NOTHING? Because the dead can do NOTHING!

IF a man prior to his ACCEPTING the gift of salvation is not in Christ, then he cannot accept the gift because he can do NOTHING as Christ Himself said. But the fact that people are capable of ACCEPTING the gift of salvation is glaring proof that tells us people can do SOMETHING and therefore already in Christ PRIOR to their acceptance of the gift.

The Arminian insistence that people are saved only AFTER they ACCEPT the gift of salvation is preaching a gospel OPPOSITE to what Christ Himself said. While Christ was saying apart from Him man can do NOTHING, Arminians insist that apart from Christ, man can do SOMETHING - he can ACCEPT the gift - to be in Christ.

That being said, don't accuse me of being a Calvinist, because I am NOT.

You appear to be terribly confused. You can't be in Christ or a member of the Body of Christ without first being Saved. So, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Samie

You appear to be terribly confused. You can't be in Christ or a member of the Body of Christ without first being Saved. So, we'll have to agree to disagree.
To be in Christ is to be saved. Simple. And while not in Christ Who is our life (Col 3:4), one is dead. But you teach that while NOT in Christ and hence dead, people can ACCEPT the gift. You are teaching against what Christ Himself said.

Samie

Jesus said: "Apart from Me, you can do NOTHING."

journey teaches: while not in Christ, man can do SOMETHING - he can ACCEPT the gift of salvation so he can be in Christ.

If journeys' position is correct, then Jesus' statement is wrong. But since Jesus could not possibly be wrong, then it's journey's position that is wrong.

God's Truth

To be in Christ is to be saved. Simple. And while not in Christ Who is our life (Col 3:4), one is dead. But you teach that while NOT in Christ and hence dead, people can ACCEPT the gift. You are teaching against what Christ Himself said.

You have to do what Jesus says to get saved. The Holy Spirit is given to those who obey. You can't get around that; why are you tying to get around that?

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.”

God's Truth

Jesus said: "Apart from Me, you can do NOTHING."

journey teaches: while not in Christ, man can do SOMETHING - he can ACCEPT the gift of salvation so he can be in Christ.

If journeys' position is correct, then Jesus' statement is wrong. But since Jesus could not possibly be wrong, then it's journey's position that is wrong.

You are the one that is wrong. You even had this explained to you before and you still do not get it.

If you here the gospel from someone else, or by reading it yourself, and you do what Jesus says, how do you get that is wrong and apart from Jesus.

THERE is NO scripture ANYWHERE in the Bible that says what you teach, and that is that we are saved first without our wanting and knowing.

Samie

You are the one that is wrong. You even had this explained to you before and you still do not get it.

If you here the gospel from someone else, or by reading it yourself, and you do what Jesus says, how do you get that is wrong and apart from Jesus.

THERE is NO scripture ANYWHERE in the Bible that says what you teach, and that is that we are saved first without our wanting and knowing.
Jesus said: "Apart from Me, you can do NOTHING." John 15:5 NASB

GT teaches: while not in Christ, man can do SOMETHING so he can be in Christ - he can ACCEPT the gift of salvation.

If GT's position is correct, then Jesus' statement is wrong. But since Jesus could not possibly be wrong, then it's GT's position that is wrong.

But GT plays blind. He pretends not to see he is wrong.

God's Truth

Jesus said: "Apart from Me, you can do NOTHING." John 15:5 NASB

GT teaches: while not in Christ, man can do SOMETHING so he can be in Christ - he can ACCEPT the gift of salvation.

If GT's position is correct, then Jesus' statement is wrong. But since Jesus could not possibly be wrong, then it's GT's position that is wrong.

But GT plays blind. He pretends not to see he is wrong.

Jesus is the Way. You will not be put in Jesus if you do not do what he says to get in him.

journey

I have no idea where you're getting your messed up thoughts. Lost people are NOT in Christ. However, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God, so lost people do get Saved every day. It sounds like you're speaking conflicting statements - one out of each side of your mouth. You can't have it both ways at the same time. Obviously, lost people can accept God's free Gift of Salvation. Saying that someone is IN CHRIST means that they are ALREADY SAVED. You have the last word.