Reputation power factors being reduced

Ninjashadow

Justin (Wiccan) said:
But MrsDearDelmar's female, and I always respect the ladies.

And I'm 6'5 and 205, so I don't actually know if DD's bigger than I am. But he's got that Superman icon, and I'm fresh out of kryptonite....

You got me beat by three inches in height (I'm the same as jeremiah). but I got you both beat by about 100 pounds. Lightwieghts.

erinmarie

Ninjashadow said:
You got me beat by three inches in height (I'm the same as jeremiah). but I got you both beat by about 100 pounds. Lightwieghts.

Yikes! My husband is a big guy and he's 6'4'' and 210. You must be a freakin' monster! haha. :eek:

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
I see that MrsDearDelmar has just passed a "Freak"ing TOL legend. Bumping him down to page three! :bow: And I helped her do it. :bang: I think it is time for me to exit this thread, before I make any more brilliant ,counterproductive moves.
I did end up with a net gain of 67 points so I thank everyone, including the MRS. ;)
Believe it or not, when they first started the rep game, I was neck and neck with one of my favorite posters for a couple of weeks. Agape4Robin. She is an excellent writer, IMHO, and has great avatars as well. She is almost on page one, and so was I, at one time, believe it or not! :dizzy: