Reputation power factors being reduced

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
We have simply increased some of these already existing factors.

If they are increased, why do I have a third the power I previously had?

[This means it's gonna take a lot longer to get Aikido into the negative 2000 range]

Mr. 5020

BillyBob said:
If they are increased, why do I have a third the power I previously had?

[This means it's gonna take a lot longer to get Aikido into the negative 2000 range]
It seems we all have a little more than one-third of the power we had before. :(

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Ninjashadow said:
And length of time on TOL seems to mean more than number of posts or amount of rep points.

How do you figure? I have been here 6 times as long as you and I have 6 times as many posts as you but I only have less than twice the Rep Power as you. :sozo2:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
BillyBob said:
How do you figure? I have been here 6 times as long as you and I have 6 times as many posts as you but I only have less than twice the Rep Power as you. :sozo2:
Rep Power is all about punishing those who disagree with popular opinion, BB. :)

Ninjashadow

BillyBob said:

That could be because you are a special case. (didn't Knight do something when you neg repped Lucky out of the top ten?)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Zakath said:
Rep Power is all about punishing those who disagree with popular opinion, BB. :)

I don't know about anybody else, but I use my Rep Power for the betterment of mankind! :angel:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Ninjashadow said:
That could be because you are a special case. (didn't Knight do something when you neg repped Lucky out of the top ten?)

Yeah, he probably laughed his head off! :darwinsm:

Ninjashadow

BillyBob said:

Actually, it's closer to 8 times longer, but only 4.5 times as many posts.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BillyBob said:
I don't know about anybody else, but I use my Rep Power for the betterment of mankind! :angel:
you sure have been kind to me man !

docrob57

I hate to bring this up as I am sure that it is covered somewhere. But does "rep power" have any real relevance? If so, I WANT MY 5 POINTS BACK!!!!

Justin (Wiccan)

docrob57 said:
I hate to bring this up as I am sure that it is covered somewhere. But does "rep power" have any real relevance? If so, I WANT MY 5 POINTS BACK!!!!

Don't worry, Doc. Rep has no relevance. Neither do you. :p (j/k)

Justin

...Don't tell Justin, but he doesn't have any relevance either....

Ninjashadow

I just figured out the real reason Knight lowered the rep power: He didn't want anyone to get close to his #1 ranking as most reputable poster! Sneaky, Knight. Like a thief in the night. ;)