Repent and Be Saved

popsthebuilder

No problem. Just be happy with what you believe. Only try to avoid attributing to Jesus what is not Jewish because, to use a Jew to justify the gospel of Paul aka the NT, is the same as promoting the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.
Woe, Paul didn't right the whole Nt brother.

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

God gives it to you when you acknowledge the truth.

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

2 Timothy 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Okay Heir, do you happen to know what the Truth is? If you don't have a definition of your own, Jesus, said that the Truth is the Word of God which was given to the Jews only and to no other people on earth. Now, if you read Psalm 147:19,20, the Word of God aka the Truth, entered the world through Israel. Hence, Prophet Isaiah said that many from among the nations will look forward to Zion and Jerusalem wherefrom the Word of the Lord shall come from. Zion and Jerusalem is not a reference to the place but to the People of Israel.

Jamie Gigliotti

This of Daniel 12:2 is a reference to the Jews in exile. BTW, if you read Isaiah 53:8,9, when Jews are forced into exile, it is as if they have been cut off from the Land of the living and graves are assigned to them among the nations. When the exile is over, the Lord brings them up from exile and they return to the Land of Israel. Those who do return, their return is taken as if their waken up is to everlasting, while to everlasting contempt are those who prefer to remain in exile as the slave who prefers to remain with their masters when freedom is offered to leave.
The next verse 12:3 "forever and ever". Can that really be misunderstood? Or 'misinterpreted'? God is the God of the living. Life on earth is a blink of eye, God did not create us to live for a literal moment... If God created the natural, He got to be so far above it, there has got to be so much more to life. And there is! And that is exactly what Jesus revealed. You have an enemy fighting against this truth in your mind right now...

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

Salvation causes repentance, not the other way around.

Absolutely not! First repentance and determination to return to the obedience of God's Law must happened. Then salvation will take effect. (Isa. 1:18,190 But then again, if you claim Jesus' sacrifice as the reason
for salvation, the contradicting paradox is back.

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

The next verse 12:3 "forever and ever". Can that really be misunderstood? Or 'misinterpreted'? God is the God of the living. Life on earth is a blink of eye, God did not create us to live for a literal moment... If God created the natural, He got to be so far above it, there has got to be so much more to life. And there is! And that is exactly what Jesus revealed. You have an enemy fighting against this truth in your mind right now...

Yes, because forever and never works as an embellishment for both cases, the return to the Land of Israel or the decision to continue in exile which is akin to a slave whom freedom is given and he prefers to remain under the servitude of his master which would be an eternal shame.

sfontel

Here it is.....for the first of the Year!

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
Jo 11:25-26

“Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”
Jo 10:17-18

Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
Jo 10:25-28

Its ok if you dont believe Jesus is the ressurection....

Its ok if you dont believe He lay His life for the ultimatium sacrifice....

Its ok if you are not and dont want to be Jesus sheep.....

We know who is Jesus...and no one can move us out of His Mighty hand..

Repent and turn to Him, so His blood can cover you...other wise you will die in your sins...

God bless...

Jamie Gigliotti

Yes, because forever and never works as an embellishment for both cases, the return to the Land of Israel or the decision to continue in exile which is akin to a slave whom freedom is given and he prefers to remain under the servitude of his master which would be an eternal shame.

That was creative...

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

1 - Here it is.....for the first of the Year!

2 - Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”Jo 11:25-26

3 - “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”
Jo 10:17-18

4 - Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. Jo 10:25-28

5 - Its ok if you dont believe Jesus is the ressurection....

6 - Its ok if you dont believe He lay His life for the ultimatium sacrifice....

7 - Its ok if you are not and dont want to be Jesus sheep.....

8 - We know who is Jesus...and no one can move us out of His Mighty hand..

9 - Repent and turn to Him, so His blood can cover you...other wise you will die in your sins...

God bless...

1 - As I can see, you have started with the wrong foot.

2 - Jesus could not have said that because he was a Jew and, according to the Scriptures he used to refer to as the Word of God, there is no bodily resurrection. Read II Sam. 12:23; 14:14; Isa. 26:14 and Job 7:9. And with regards to never dying if we believe in Jesus, you have forgotten that Jesus himself died.

3 - Are you sure that Jesus laid his own life down because no one would take it? He fled to hide in the Gethsemane because they wanted to take his life and Jesus prayed three time asking the Lord to remove that cup from him because he didn't want to die. When he realized that there was no answer from above, he said "be Thy will done but not mine." What was Jesus' will? Obvious he was forced to walk the Via Dolorosa because it was not his will to die on the cross.

4 - Eternal life was a Divine attribute that could never be shared with man. It was not God's will. Immortality belongs with HaShem only.

5 - Not only okay but also against God's Word.

6 - He didn't as he prayed three times in the Gethsemane not to.

7 - I already share with Jesus that condition as sons of HaShem if you read Exodus 4:22:23. "Israel is My son."

8 - You are mistaken my friend. You don't know who WAS Jesus, the son of Joseph and Mary. The Jesus you know is the "Christ" of Paul who was akin to the Greek myth of the demigod which was the son of a god with an earthly woman. (Mat. 1:18)

9 - If the blood of Jesus have already covered our sins, what sins I still need to repent for? Prophet Isaiah says that to set things right with Yahweh so that our sins from scarlet red become as white as snow, we must repent and return to the obedience of the Law. What need we have of the blood of Jesus? Unless his sacrifice saved no one from his sins.

popsthebuilder

Absolutely not! First repentance and determination to return to the obedience of God's Law must happened. Then salvation will take effect. (Isa. 1:18,190 But then again, if you claim Jesus' sacrifice as the reason
for salvation, the contradicting paradox is back.
All I know is that I was ignorant of the knowledge of God and in a very negative place. Although I was trying to change tun vs in my life I was unable too fully. I was literally saved at which time I was able to do the things that I hadn't been able to do before. Are you really trying to say that one must repent of sin to be save? That just isn't true. Salvation is the means to which one can see the error of their ways, and as such, then be able to repent of the sin and turn from it.

beloved57

After one has been saved, he or she has no longer any thing left to repent for. Therefore, one must repent first in order to be saved.

Thats according to your religion which i know nothing about, except that it allows for golden calf worship !

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

All I know is that I was ignorant of the knowledge of God and in a very negative place. Although I was trying to change tun vs in my life I was unable too fully. I was literally saved at which time I was able to do the things that I hadn't been able to do before. Are you really trying to say that one must repent of sin to be save? That just isn't true. Salvation is the means to which one can see the error of their ways, and as such, then be able to repent of the sin and turn from it.

Well, you have all the right in the world to your opinion but, it doesn't make any sense to me. Once already saved, you have nothing to repent from. So, we fist need to repent of our sins in order to achieve salvation.

beloved57

Well, you have all the right in the world to your opinion but, it doesn't make any sense to me. Once already saved, you have nothing to repent from. So, we fist need to repent of our sins in order to achieve salvation.

Do you have to worship a golden calf also?

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

God gives it to you when you acknowledge the truth.

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

2 Timothy 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

When the Lord shared with us the Divine attributes of Intellect and Freewill, He expected from then on that we would used them to work on our salvation. Therefore, we are not to expect that the Lord should also cause us to wish to repent to be saved or to be fixed qua robot whenever we went broke.