Repent and Be Saved

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The definition of Messiah in Greek is "Christ". If you believe Jesus was the Messiah, you are a Christian. Circumcision is not what makes a Jew out of a man but conviction and commitment. If you observed the Ten Commandments, you would not be a disciple of Paul who said that his disciples were released from the Law. (Rom. 7:6) And mind you, the Law of the Ten Commandments aka the Decalogue.

I observe the Ten Commandments and I am a Christian, believing Jesus to be the Christ (I believe the truth that Yeshua is the Messiah).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That observance without the conviction and commitment to the Faith of Jesus who was NOT a Christian is not following in his footsteps but in those of Paul.

I have no problem with Judaism or being Jewish. Yeshua is our Messiah. There is no roadblock for me in regard to the faith of Yeshua. Why do you have a problem with Paul?

I believe I can say all these things, without regret. I hope you understand me in that I do.

Whether you were born a Jew or a Gentile it is okay to be Jewish and accept Yeshua as the Messiah. He is the Messiah of the Jew, all Israel, and the whole world.

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

I have no problem with Judaism or being Jewish. Yeshua is our Messiah. There is no roadblock for me in regard to the faith of Yeshua. Why do you have a problem with Paul?

I believe I can say all these things, without regret. I hope you understand me in that I do.

Whether you were born a Jew or a Gentile it is okay to be Jewish and accept Yeshua as the Messiah. He is the Messiah of the Jew, all Israel, and the whole world.

Either you are not reading the posts before you form a reply or you do not understand what you are reading, no offense meant. I have just explained to you that "Messiah" in Greek means "Christ" and that if you believe Jesus was the Messiah, you are a Christian, not a Jew. (Acts 11:26)

Again, here is the reason why Jesus could not have been the Messiah. Jesus was an individual and the individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we supposed to expect a new Messiah in every generation? Obviously not. The Messiah is not supposed to experience physical death but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer. 31:35-37) Besides, if you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what the Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord, aka Israel the Jewish People.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Either you are not reading the posts before you form a reply or you do not understand what you read, no offense meant. I have just explained to you that "Messiah" in Greek means "Christ" and that if you believe Jesus was the Messiah, you are a Christian, not a Jew. (Acts 11:26)

Again, here is the reason why Jesus could not have been the Messiah. Jesus was an individual and the individual is born, lives his span of life
and dies. Are we supposed to expect a new Messiah in every generation? Obviously not. The Messiah is not supposed to experience
physical death but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer.
31:35-37) Besides, if you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what the Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord, aka Israel the Jewish People.

You have an interesting view of who the Messiah is. I believe the Messiah is Yeshua.

Did you read the Messianic prophecies? Have you read Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53?

If you have the Jewish interpretation that Israel is the Messiah that might be okay. But you ought not to reject the Jewish interpretation that Yeshua is the Messiah.

It deserves careful attention to not be wrong about Yeshua. This view of who the Messiah is is a matter of life and death for you and everyone you meet. In God only Yeshua can rescue the sinner from death.

John 6

39“This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day.
40“For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.”

44“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.

54“He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

1 - You have an interesting view of who the Messiah is. I believe the Messiah is Yeshua.

2 - Did you read the Messianic prophecies? Have you read Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53?

3 - If you have the Jewish interpretation that Israel is the Messiah that might be okay. But you ought not to reject the Jewish interpretation that Yeshua is the Messiah.

4 - It deserves careful attention to not be wrong about Yeshua. This view of who the Messiah is is a matter of life and death for you and everyone you meet. In God only Yeshua can rescue the sinner from death.

5 - John 6:39“This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. 40“For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.”

6 - 44“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.

54“He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

1 - You do, don't you? Jesus died and the Messiah is not supposed to. Do you still do?

2 - Psalm 22 has nothing to do with Jesus. The problem is that you believe that Jesus was the only Jew killed by the Romans. He was not. According to Josephus, the Romans crucified thousands of Jews only in the First Century.

3 - There is no Jewish interpretation that Jesus was the Messiah. You are simply intoxicated with Christian preconceived notions.

4 - Was it a matter for Prophet Habakkuk too? (Hab. 3:13)

5 - Whether we believe in Jesus or not, there is nothing eternal about man. Eternal life belongs with Yahweh only. (Gen. 3:22,23)

6 - How could Jesus raise any one up if he could not raise himself

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 - You do, don't you? Jesus died and the Messiah is not supposed to. Do you still do?
I do not understand your question. Do I still do what?
2 - Psalm 22 has nothing to do with Jesus. The problem is that you believe that Jesus was the only Jew killed by the Romans. He was not. According to Josephus, the Romans crucified thousands of Jews only in the First Century.
I do not believe Yeshua was the only Jew crucified. When you compare Psalm 22 to the life of Yeshua and the New Testament writings you will see that He has fulfilled that which David spoke of in the psalm.
3 - There is no Jewish interpretation that Jesus was the Messiah. You are simply intoxicated with Christian preconceived notions.
I assure you that Jesus was the Messiah according to Jewish interpretation.
4 - Was it a matter for Prophet Habakkuk too? (Hab. 3:13)
This is something you and everyone of us needs to take a look at.
5 - Whether we believe in Jesus or not, there is nothing eternal about man. Eternal life belongs with Yahweh only. (Gen. 3:22,23)
I'm not talking about eternal man. This has to do with what it is Yeshua or Jesus said about eternal life. If there is more than that death is the end for each and everyone of us that doesn't necessarily speak to man being eternal but then we need to look at what eternal life is. Is it life that is available to us during the course of a lifetime or something else or something more?
6 - How could Jesus raise any one up if he could not raise himself
He actually spoke Himself in a way that shows He Himself was involved in His own resurrection.

John 2
18The Jews then said to Him, “What sign do You show us as your authority for doing these things?”
19Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
20The Jews then said, “It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?”
21But He was speaking of the temple of His body.
22So when He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He said this; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had spoken.

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

1 - I do not understand your question. Do I still do what?

2 - I do not believe Yeshua was the only Jew crucified.

3 - When you compare Psalm 22 to the life of Yeshua and the New Testament writings you will see that He has fulfilled that which David spoke of in the psalm.

4 - I assure you that Jesus was the Messiah according to Jewish interpretation.

5 - He actually spoke Himself in a way that shows He Himself was involved in His own resurrection.

6 - So when He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He said this; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had spoken.

1 - If you still believe that Jesus was the Messiah in spite of the fact that Jesus died when the Messiah is not supposed to.

2 - So, do you believe that there were thousands of Messiahs in the First Century? For that is what you are guiding my mind into believe.

3 - I can't compare Jesus with Psalm 22 because he was not the only Jew crucified by the Romans.

4 - There is no Jewish interpretation of Jesus as the Messiah. Why don't you mention at least one to me?

5 - Please, give us an evidence of an eyewitness for the resurrection of Jesus.

6 - This is no evidence that Jesus raised from the dead. I need an eyewitness for his resurrection. Can you provide one?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 - If you still believe that Jesus was the Messiah in spite of the fact that Jesus died when the Messiah is not supposed to.

2 - So, do you believe that there were thousands of Messiahs in the First Century? For that is what you guide my mind to believe.

3 - I can't compare because he was not the only Jew crucified by the Romans.

4 - There is no Jewish interpretation of Jesus as the Messiah. Why don't you mention at least one to me?

5 - Please, give us an evidence of an eyewitness for the resurrection of Jesus.

6 - This is no evidence that Jesus raised from the dead. I need an eyewitness for his resurrection. Can you produce one?

Why do you believe that the Messiah is not supposed to die?

There have been false Messiahs.

He was the only person to die on a cross without having sinned a single sin.

The Messiah was an individual as the prophets fortold. The only person to fulfill Messianic prophecy is Yeshua.

5, 6
Look in the Gospel accounts for I believe it was John who was there when Jesus was crucified.

Ben Masada

1 - Why do you believe that the Messiah is not supposed to die?

2 - There have been false Messiahs.

3 - He was the only person to die on a cross without having sinned a single sin.

4 - The Messiah was an individual as the prophets fortold. The only person to fulfill Messianic prophecy is Yeshua.

5 - Look in the Gospel accounts for I believe it was John who was there when Jesus was crucified.

1 - Because according to Leviticus 16:21, The Scapegoat aka Israel, the Ten Tribes, was sent away into the wilderness toward Assyria when they conquered Israel and transferred them to Assyria. That's what Amos 5:2 says "The virgin Israel is fallen." Messiah ben Joseph did not die but was transferred to Assyria and Judah aka Messiah ben David aka Judah was confirmed to remain as a People in Jerusalem forever. (Psa. 78:67-70)

2 - And one of them was Paul when he claimed Jesus to be one by proxy. (II Tim. 2:8)

3 - You are terribly mistaken. Read Mat. 23:13-33 about the Golden Rule that Jesus broke for 15 times.

4 - Provide us with a quote, please.

5 - When one is intoxicated with Christian preconceived notions, he or she believes all things in the gospel of Paul, including the contradictions. John was not on the Calvary. ALL the disciples had forsaken Jesus and fled when Jesus was arrested. Read Mat. 26:56.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 - Because according to Leviticus 16:21, The Scapegoat aka Israel, the Ten Tribes, was sent away into the wilderness toward Assyria when they conquered Israel and transferred them to Assyria. That's what Amos 5:2 says "The virgin Israel is fallen." Messiah ben Joseph did not die but was transferred to Assyria and Judah aka Messiah ben David aka Judah was confirmed to remain as a People in Jerusalem forever. (Psa. 78:67-70)

2 - And one of them was Paul when he claimed Jesus to be one by proxy. (II Tim. 2:8)

3 - You are terribly mistaken. Read Mat. 23:13-33 about the Golden Rule that Jesus broke for 15 times.

4 - Provide us with a quote, please.

5 - When one is intoxicated with Christian preconceived notions, he or she believes all things in the gospel of Paul, including the contradictions. John was not on the Calvary. ALL the disciples had forsaken Jesus and fled when Jesus was arrested. Read Mat. 26:56.
I heard this verse recently. I don't have a better quote to point you to besides what I previously mentioned and looking at all prophecy.

Genesis 49:10 NASB - 10 "The scepter shall not depart from Judah,Nor the ruler's staff from between his feet,Until Shiloh comes,And to him shall be the obedience of the peoples.

I mentioned Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53.

Are you mistaken to say Jesus was just another false Messiah?

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

1 - I heard this verse recently. I don't have a better quote to point you to besides what I previously mentioned and looking at all prophecy.

2 - Genesis 49:10 NASB - 10 "The scepter shall not depart from Judah,Nor the ruler's staff from between his feet,Until Shiloh comes,And to him shall be the obedience of the peoples.

3 -I mentioned Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53.

4 - Are you mistaken to say Jesus was just another false Messiah?

1 - How can I look at all prophecies if there isn't any?

2 - That's a prophecy for the time after the split between the Tribes when Judah would remain in Jerusalem as the Remnant of the People of Israel.

3 - And Prophet Isaiah himself has indicate the Suffering Servant of the Lord by name as being Israel. (Isa. 41:8,9; and 44:1,2,21)

4 - No, because I never said that Jesus was a false Messiah. What I said is that Jesus was not the Messiah at all. If other posters read about the additions you make for lack of being focus on what you read , they will start to believe what you say.

Jamie Gigliotti

Just the opposite as Jesus was concerned as a Jew, the Cross was rather a curse upon the Jew who happened to hang to death from one. I do not refuse Yeshua ben Joseph but the "Christ" of Paul revealed in his gospel, I do. He was not Yeshua of Nazareth, the son of Joseph and Mary.

Yes Jesus bore the curse for us who turn to God through the forgiveness offered through Him.

sfontel

“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

Big Hug!

Jamie Gigliotti

Too bad all the same because Jesus was not God. The Christian Trinity cannot be true because according to Physics and Logic there can't be more than one God. I am referring to my thread about the Absolute Oneness of HaShem as following:

The Absolute Oneness of God

Isaiah says that, absolutely, God cannot be compared with anyone or anything, as we read Isaiah 46:5. "To whom will ye liken Me, and make Me equal to , or compare Me with, that we may be alike?"

Therefore, more than one God would have been unable to produce the world; one would have impeded the work of the other, unless this could be avoided by a suitable division of labor.

More than one Divine Being would have one element in common, and would differ in another; each would thus consist of two elements, and would not be God.

More than one God are moved to action by will; the will, without a substratum, could not act simultaneously in more than one being.

Therefore, the existence of one God is proved; the existence of more than one God cannot be proved. One could suggest that it would be possible; but since as possibility is inapplicable to God, there does not exist more than one God. So, the possibility of ascertaining the existence of God is here confounded with potentiality of existence.

Again, if one God suffices, a second or third God would be superfluous; if one God is not sufficient, he is not perfect, and cannot be a deity.

Now, besides being God absolutely One, He is incorporeal. If God were corporeal, He would consist of atoms, and would not be one; or he would be comparable to other beings; but a comparison implies the existence of similar and of dissimilar elements, and God would thus not be One. A corporeal God would be finite, and an external power would be required to define those limits.

Physics to ponder and definitions. Is a gold bar one? Or all of the atoms that are connected individually one. It all depends on definitions. The atoms are of the same essence yet connected. In this same way the Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit could not be one unless they were of the same essence and connected, which could make them one. And yes there must be a leader one will. Jesus was clear He was doing the Father's will and that the Father was greater (John 14:28). Certainly the Spiritual was where the oneness was possessed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 - How can I look at all prophecies if there isn't any?

2 - That's a prophecy for the time after the split between the Tribes when Judah would remain in Jerusalem as the Remnant of the People of Israel.

3 - And Prophet Isaiah himself has indicate the Suffering Servant of the Lord by name as being Israel. (Isa. 41:8,9; and 44:1,2,21)

4 - No, because I never said that Jesus was a false Messiah. What I said is that Jesus was not the Messiah at all. If other posters read about the additions you make for lack of being focus on what you read , they will start to believe what you say.
I believe you are saying there isn't any Messianic prophesies. Is that correct as to your opinion and why you say there isn't any (prophesies)?

Would we be able to look at Psalm 22 or Isaiah 53?

Can I add:

Zechariah 12:10 NASB - 10 "I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

Yes Jesus bore the curse for us who turn to God through the forgiveness offered through Him.

Absolutely, no one can bear the curse of our sins for us but ourselves through our obedience to the Law of the Most High. (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20; Isa. 1:18,19)