it is an easy read and somewhat interesting but not inspiring so far

what else?

I don't like what he is saying about philosophers

is he into poetry?

yes, taught by mark van doren who really impressed him

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Pretty sure I answered on that. Maybe that's what it means about some saying "Lord, lord" and being told to depart.

You don't seem to know much about Jesus' word. What Jesus is saying that you cannot inherit His kingdom by lip services, not by what you claim or your doctrines..

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. They are all connected.

IMJerusha

Then she's drawing a peculiar line in the sand.

So did Yeshua or did you miss that lesson in Scripture too?

Pretty sure I answered on that. Maybe that's what it means about some saying "Lord, lord" and being told to depart. In any event, you don't need a doctorate or a high IQ to note what I wrote more than once on the point about sin and who could and who couldn't forgive it.

And what you noted was wrong. Yeshua could forgive sin because the Father is in Him and He is in the Father, not because He is the Father! And you stated you didn't want to mislead people! The point of Matthew 7:21 has nothing to do with Trinitarians vs. non-Trinitarians but rather being obedient to the Father's Will vs. not being obedient to the Father's Will and the fact that you are willing to abuse that teaching of Yeshua for the purpose of dividing His Body is self-disparaging to so much more a degree than anything I may have ever stated of you, if indeed I ever stated anything negative of you. One day Yeshua will explain the Headship more explicitly to you and that He is not the Father; that He does not sit on the Father's Throne but rather at the Father's right hand, honoring the Father still with His submission, obedience and service. He has already explained how He is very God OF very God and I have tried my best to explain it to you so that you don't make the same mistake others have. Not even the Nicene Creed states that Yeshua is the Father but that Yeshua is God OF God, meaning that He has divinity by virtue of His Sonship, that the Father is in Him and He is in the Father. That He is One with the Father does not make Him the Father. You think that the doctrine of the Trinity, be it the correct or twisted version, exalts us in some way over others in the Body and you are sorely mistaken. John said of himself and the other Apostles, "We have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God." If Yeshua trusted John, I think we can too and those who state otherwise we should pray for. Life is short.

IMJerusha

Not on this end.

Supra.

So, to be clear, you deny Christ is God? There's no real point to your challenge otherwise and I've been clear enough in my position to bring this to a point.

Supra. And since when does man bring to a point what God has already made clear through His Word? That's the mistake Constantine made.

Rather, Jesus is God because he always has been, as per the implication of Genesis in conjunction with other scripture.

There you go again, pushing the twist. Genesis in no way states that Yeshua is the Father, only that He was with the Father.

You're willfully mistaken, since I clarified on the point.

Erroneously.

I have at no time suggested that the Father is the Holy Spirit or the Son. But I have at every point declared Jesus Christ to be God and if you have a problem with that then, well, you're another heretic, at odds with fundamental Christian orthodoxy.

Yes, you have and Supra.

Completely untrue and nonsensical.

:rolleyes: Very true.

Rather, I have noted that even the Pharisees understood what you appear to reject and I have set that where it must be, as the foundation of salvation and the faith.

Yeshua has set the foundation of salvation by His obedience to the Father and the Father has set the foundation of the faith which Yeshua stood on and stands on still.

No, the saddest thing someone professing Christ can do is to mislead those who are in need of salvation by proffering a false gospel that cannot save them.

How can Yeshua not save anyone? Are you stating that John proffered a false gospel or are you stating that the doctrine of the Trinity is the Gospel?

And that I will never do.

If you continue to push doctrine over the Son of God there are a lot of things you will never do. Don't make the same mistake the Pharisees made.

Last edited:

IMJerusha

you have a lot of threads
town has a lot of threads
so
why do you have to meet here?

some of us may not care what you have to say to each other

I thought that the basis of the thread was to post things that people could rep? I've been doing that, Chrys, and with the Truth of Scripture so I would think you would applaud that.

glorydaz

And what you noted was wrong. Yeshua could forgive sin because the Father is in Him and He is in the Father, not because He is the Father! And you stated you didn't want to mislead people! .

:mock: IMJerusha accusing Town of misleading when Town has said repeatedly that Jesus is NOT the Father. IMJ is the one doing the misleading. Town has said clearly that Jesus is God. Not once has he said He is the Father, yet IMJ continues this same nonsense. It's because she denies the DEITY of our LORD.

It's like what God's UNtruth does when she says we are against obeying God. :nono:

Why must you keep this nonsensical lie going, IMJ. It only proves you don't know who "Yeshua" is....that all your talk about HIM is in vain, because you don't even know you're speaking about God....the Creator. None of us who know Jesus Christ is God claim He is the Father. There is one God. The Father is God, Jesus is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. They are not each other. They are ONE God.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
A good many people have been gracious to me in that manner. I'm grateful for their edification. Should they not have repped me? Isn't that the point of this thread?

who are these people?
who is yeshua?
do they really know what you are talking about?

IMJerusha

:mock: IMJerusha accusing Town of misleading when Town has said repeatedly that Jesus is NOT the Father. IMJ is the one doing the misleading. Town has said clearly that Jesus is God. Not once has he said He is the Father, yet IMJ continues this same nonsense. It's because she denies the DEITY of our LORD.

It's like what God's UNtruth does when she says we are against obeying God. :nono:

Why must you keep this nonsensical lie going, IMJ. It only proves you don't know who "Yeshua" is....that all your talk about HIM is in vain, because you don't even know you're speaking about God....the Creator. None of us who know Jesus Christ is God claim He is the Father. There is one God. The Father is God, Jesus is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. They are not each other. They are ONE God.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4470171&postcount=384

I'm prayin' for ya Gdaz!

IMJerusha

who are these people?

Do I ask you who is repping you? Should I? That seems an invasion of your privacy.

who is yeshua?

Your Messiah...the Son of the Living God.

"She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." Matthew 2:21 NIV

“And she shall bring forth a Son, and she shall call his name Yeshua, for he shall save his people from their sins.” Matthew 2:21 Aramaic in Plain English

"Simon Peter answered, 'You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.' " Matthew 16:16 NIV
"Shimeon Kaypha answered, 'You are The Messiah, The Son of THE LIVING GOD' ". Matthew 16:16 Aramaic in Plain English

do they really know what you are talking about?

I think so.

glorydaz

Why did you cite that post? It only makes it clear that you deny Jesus Christ is God. Not being able to understand the trinity is one thing, but denying our Saviour is God is another altogether. You need to figure that out before your prayers will count for anything.

Has He hidden Himself from your eyes? Could it be your pride that keeps you from seeing Him?

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

Isaiah 45:15
Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

Isaiah 45:21
Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

IMJerusha

Why did you cite that post? It only makes it clear that you deny Jesus Christ is God. Not being able to understand the trinity is one thing, but denying our Saviour is God is another altogether.

Go put words in someone else's mouth, not mine. Oh, but I see from your statement "You need to figure that out before your prayers will count for anything." you already are...God's.

Has He hidden Himself from your eyes?

You would know the answer to that question better than I since you decide for God what counts and what doesn't.

Could it be your pride that keeps you from seeing Him?

I try not to be prideful in anything but Yeshua but you know that Scripture states all fall short. One thing I don't do is determine for God what counts in His eyes.

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

Isaiah 45:15
Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

Isaiah 45:21
Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

These verses do not state that Yeshua is the Father and yet you seem to be using them to state that in the same manner that Town did, the twist of the doctrine of the Trinity.

IMJerusha

Let me guess......Meshak, God's untruth, LA, Keypurr and any others who deny the Deity of Christ or have no understanding of our Triune God.

If God is with someone, is He against them? 1 John 4:15 Are you painting a picture of a dual natured God as well as deciding for Him what counts and what doesn't?

Last edited: