ECT Reformed Theology

MaxGrit

Jesus even went over all 5 points of TULIP:

John:

Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (T)

5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh (T), and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. (I) 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ (T) 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.” (U)

16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already (L), because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. (T) 20 For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. (T)

37 All that the Father gives me (U) will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. (P) 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. (I, P)

44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. (U, I) And I will raise him up on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me (U, I)

Matthew:

13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. (L)

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ (L)

Doom

RT is logical and Biblical.
False. It is a doctrine of demons, and denies the gospel message that Jesus died for OUR sins.

You love man instead of God
No, I love God instead of man-made religions inspired by Satan (i.e. reformed theology / Calvinism)
You're certain to go to Hell.
False. I am in Christ having believed 1 Cor 15:1-4. Reformers are all in hell, and you will no doubt join them.

Arminians love to guarantee their place in Hell.
Agreed. I am not an Arminian.
What are you implying?

MaxGrit

What does that mean, Max?? Why don't you spell it out so everyone might understand how RT leads it followers????

I use it when I want to express, "I wonder if this guy is even thinking?"

Do I follow RT? Maybe. It depends. Mostly I like it because it's reliable. I find RT accurate and sticks with the Bible teachings.

I learn mainly from my teacher the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God is there at all time & at all places, simultaneously. God knows everything, sees everything, and controls everything.

Genesis 2

19 And God formed yet farther out of the earth all the wild beasts of the field, and all the birds of the sky, and he brought them to Adam, to see what he would call them, and whatever Adam called any living creature, that was the name of it.

You could not get past the first page of the Bible without your theory getting debunked.

Genesis 18

20 And the Lord said, “Because the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grave, 21 I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to Me; and if not, I will know.”

Seems he didn't see and didn't know. And it has nothing to do with ability.

Obviously not. He already knows what we will do.

Genesis 22

11 And an angel of the Lord called him out of heaven, and said, Abraam, Abraam. And he said, Behold, I am here. 12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the child, neither do anything to him, for now I know that thou fearest God, and for my sake thou hast not spared thy beloved son.

The point being he can know what is not knowable. And it also seems like he doesn't want to know certain things.

MaxGrit

Genesis 2

19 And God formed yet farther out of the earth all the wild beasts of the field, and all the birds of the sky, and he brought them to Adam, to see what he would call them, and whatever Adam called any living creature, that was the name of it.

You could not get past the first page of the Bible without your theory getting debunked.

Genesis 18

20 And the Lord said, “Because the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grave, 21 I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to Me; and if not, I will know.”

Seems he didn't see and didn't know. And it has nothing to do with ability.

Genesis 22

11 And an angel of the Lord called him out of heaven, and said, Abraam, Abraam. And he said, Behold, I am here. 12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the child, neither do anything to him, for now I know that thou fearest God, and for my sake thou hast not spared thy beloved son.

The point being he can know what is not knowable. And it also seems like he doesn't want to know certain things.

Ever play Peek-a-boo with a baby?

That's similar to what God is doing. It's for man's benefit.

MaxGrit

False. It is a doctrine of demons, and denies the gospel message that Jesus died for OUR sins.

No, I love God instead of man-made religions inspired by Satan (i.e. reformed theology / Calvinism) False. I am in Christ having believed 1 Cor 15:1-4. Reformers are all in hell, and you will no doubt join them.

Agreed. I am not an Arminian. What are you implying?

Blaspheming against the Holy Spirit again? OK. You just getting harsher punishments.

Cross Reference

I use it when I want to express, "I wonder if this guy is even thinking?"

WTF is an acronym for What The Fvck?

Yeah. I see that. I wonder if that is how you would express yourself to Jesus Christ when explaining your error to you? If not, why not?

RT isn't reliable and I didn't ask if your followed it.

I learn mainly from my teacher the Holy Spirit.

Not possible you are learning from the Holy Spirit.

MaxGrit

I know cursing is not the gravest sin. Just wanted you to think about it, if you care to.

I taught you that it was a lot better to not be a hypocrite.

Do you not know that all things are permissible to the Saints? Yeah, but not all things are good for growth.

Doom

I taught you that it was a lot better to not be a hypocrite.

Do you not know that all things are permissible to the Saints? Yeah, but not all things are good for growth.
I personally have no problem with it, but TOL does, and since they enforce their rules when I choose to break them they should do the same with you.

I would rather those rules were not in place, but they are.