red77's witness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
stipe said:
Apologise for what?

Do you have proof red raped his/her sister? If not then you need to apologize for the inaccurate judgment. If you persist in being unrepentant for a false judgment, your judgment ranks right down there with red's. It's up to you.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
I dont owe you an apology Nineveh as I've already explained, you were wrong about presuming i didnt agree that murderers deserve death

*~POP goes the weasel!

That thread is also linked in the OP, there for all to read.

, quite frankly your views on 'moral retardation' are utterly subjective, I'll have to remember how morally unacceptable it is to accuse other posters of rape because of 'innaccurate judgments', what a complete joke........

But in your own little morally retarded world it's just fine to claim someone bears a false witness, even when it's been shown repeatedly to be untrue. ... and then remain unrepentant for it.

Every post you make supports my claims.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
I dont owe you an apology Nineveh as I've already explained, you were wrong about presuming i didnt agree that murderers deserve death, quite frankly your views on 'moral retardation' are utterly subjective, I'll have to remember how morally unacceptable it is to accuse other posters of rape because of 'innaccurate judgments', what a complete joke........
Do abortionists, or those who get abortions, or those who make someone get an abortion, deserve the death penalty?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Stipe? Do you want to be known as a liar who makes false judgments? Is this what Christ tells us to do? "...Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

red77

Nineveh said:
What? You want me to put him to death for not apologizing to you, hypocrite? If his judgement is inaccurate, then s/he should apologize. I don't expect anything more or less from you.

I really dont care whether he apologises or not Nineveh to be honest, but you wont make any judgements as to how 'morally retarded' it is to make light of anothers immense pain will you? You are a hypocrite yourself, what you seem to also miss is that if I believed that an apology was in order from me to you then you would have received it by now and as far as I'm concerned - and through explanations given ten times over already on the 'Intestinal Clothesline' thread - none is owing.....

Right, such is a hypocrite. Screaming and demanding an apology for an inaccurate judgement yet let's their own pile of the same keep building.

screamed and demanded for an apology? 'innacurate judgement', unbelieveable.....you still stick with Stipe's comment merely being an inaccurate judgement, get back to me when you've been through the ordeal of seeing a close family member go though hell and hear someones "innacurate judgement" about your involvement in it, pathetic.....

This thread is about your unreliable witness. You are full of hypocrisy and deceit. You spurn correction and edification while suppoting the advocates of immorality.

No, its more about those who self righteously claim to have a handle on all truth and any of those who disagree are wrong by association, I only have 'unreliable witness' in the eyes of those who believe their fundamental belief system is beyond reproach and the same goes for my supposed 'advocating of immorality'

Of that you can be certain. You can't lie to God and tell Him you were never told. Your false witness is still held against you just as you hold stipe's against him/her.

Told what? That according to a bunch of fundamental zealots I am decitful and support immorality because I dont advocate killing homosexuals/adulterers? That my belief that love/mercy and compassion should take precedence over condemning our fellow man. Then God will judge me on it as he sees fit

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nineveh said:
Is it accurate? If not, why are you acting like red?
I have no evidence that my accusation was accurate. Red77, I am sorry I made the comment.

red77

Nineveh said:
*~POP goes the weasel!

That thread is also linked in the OP, there for all to read.

Yes I know, whats your point? I'm cool with it.....

But in your own little morally retarded world it's just fine to claim someone bears a false witness, even when it's been shown repeatedly to be untrue. ... and then remain unrepentant for it.

Every post you make supports my claims.

So.....I say that I'm tired of being misrepresented by other posters and you take that to mean that I was questioning your presumption that I dont think murder is a capital crime, is that correct? And since then I have said that I DO see murder as a capital crime, had I not then an apology might have been owing but its not the case, all of the resulting debate has revolved around whether its acceptable for innocent people to be executed under our present legal systems, you think it is, I think it isnt, so what EXACTLY is it that you are wanting an apology for? Tell me straight and if I am in error I will apologise

red77

stipe said:
I have no evidence that my accusation was accurate. Red77, I am sorry I made the comment.

Ok, well let me first just say that your 'inaccurate judgement' was just that

Its cool, I forgive you

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm sorry I made the judgement. I'm sorry this has dragged on for so long. I'm sorry that my words may have created falsehoods in peoples minds and hearts.

I don't know the damage I've done so I'm also sorry for treating the situation so flippantly.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
Ok, well let me first just say that your 'inaccurate judgement' was just that. Its cool, I forgive you

thanks Red.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
I really dont care whether he apologises or not Nineveh to be honest, but you wont make any judgements as to how 'morally retarded' it is to make light of anothers immense pain will you? You are a hypocrite yourself, what you seem to also miss is that if I believed that an apology was in order from me to you then you would have received it by now and as far as I'm concerned - and through explanations given ten times over already on the 'Intestinal Clothesline' thread - none is owing.....

I haven't expected anything more or less of stipe than I've expected ftrom you, hypocrite.

Here is how it works:

Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.

Both you and stipe have been rebuked for bearing false witness. Christ's words go on from there even though both you and stipe refuse to repent. Whether you accept stipe's apology (should he give one) or not is up to you. You often ignore the God you claim to serve.

screamed and demanded for an apology? 'innacurate judgement', unbelieveable.....you still stick with Stipe's comment merely being an inaccurate judgement, get back to me when you've been through the ordeal of seeing a close family member go though hell and hear someones "innacurate judgement" about your involvement in it, pathetic.....

I already asked you, what more do you want? You have rebuked stipe for bearing a false witness, what is he supposed to do other than repent? It seems, unfortunately, he is following your lead instead of Christ's.

No, its more about those who self righteously claim to have a handle on all truth and any of those who disagree are wrong by association, I only have 'unreliable witness' in the eyes of those who believe their fundamental belief system is beyond reproach and the same goes for my supposed 'advocating of immorality'

Like I said before. It's not a matter of interpretation that you see nothing wrong with the murder of innocent children, for example. The God you claim to serve says, thou shalt not murder. This isn't a matter of interpretation, it's a matter of your hard self-righteous heart standing against God's command.

Told what? That according to a bunch of fundamental zealots I am decitful and support immorality because I dont advocate killing homosexuals/adulterers? That my belief that love/mercy and compassion should take precedence over condemning our fellow man. Then God will judge me on it as he sees fit

You keep failing to realize what the Law says it says to those under the Law. The Law is a tutor that brings us to Christ. When you try to shield the unsaved from the harsh reality of the Law, you are taking away their instructor that will bring them to repentance. Really, red, it's not about what you believe, it's about what God commands.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
stipe said:

I'm sorry I made the judgement. I'm sorry this has dragged on for so long. I'm sorry that my words may have created falsehoods in peoples minds and hearts.

I don't know the damage I've done so I'm also sorry for treating the situation so flippantly.

red77 said:
Ok, well let me first just say that your 'inaccurate judgement' was just that

Its cool, I forgive you

"...and if he repents, forgive him."

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

*~WooHoo!!!

Awsome job guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.