Reconciliation Cancels Out the Doctrine of Predestination

Robert Pate

Banned
Your insults don't affect me. I'm a grown man. So keep up with them if you must, but just to let you know, it's a waste of bandwidth.

And you have not actually responded to my post. Which, I assume, is why you need to insult.

You need to accept Christ as your savior and renounce Calvinism.

Until you do, you will not understand anything.

The Holy Spirit interprets scripture, which you don't have.

NickCharles

You need to accept Christ as your savior and renounce Calvinism.

Until you do, you will not understand anything.

The Holy Spirit interprets scripture, which you don't have.

I will assume that you can not reconcile the conundrum I have put before you.

I take that back. Based on your understanding of reconcile, I imagine you can.

NickCharles

Note: if you disagree with Mr. Pate, it isn't because he is wrong. It is because you are not saved.

He'll go toe to toe with you until you bring up an argument that he cannot refute. Then the accusations will fly. This has been his MO for the six or so years I've dealt with him.

Robert Pate

Banned
Note: if you disagree with Mr. Pate, it isn't because he is wrong. It is because you are not saved.

I am not wrong when it comes to the Gospel and justification by faith.

Tell me about your salvation experience.

When and where did you come to trust Christ as your savior?

NickCharles

I am not wrong when it comes to the Gospel and justification by faith.

Tell me about your salvation experience.

When and where did you come to trust Christ as your savior?

This has nothing to do with your errors. You cannot explain why, if God has reconciled the whole world, why we have to be reconciled with Him if we already are. All you can do is continue to repeat your assertions and tell me I'm lost.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This has nothing to do with your errors. You cannot explain why, if God has reconciled the whole world, why we have to be reconciled with Him if we already are. All you can do is continue to repeat your assertions and tell me I'm lost.

How many times do you think we are reconciled ?

beloved57

God extends forgiveness of sins to the whole world.

But its not yours if you don't receive it, John 1:12.

You can't get past that, can you?

You have never come to Christ as a repentant sinner, have you?

False comment, God gives repentance and forgiveness to Israel His Elect Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Robert Pate

Banned

If you do not receive the reconciliation, the reconciliation is not yours.

We become reconciled to God through faith in Christ. Not by works, Not by religion, We are reconciled and justified by faith alone.

NickCharles

If you do not receive the reconciliation, the reconciliation is not yours.

We become reconciled to God through faith in Christ. Not by works, Not by religion, We are reconciled and justified by faith alone.

I'm honestly thinking you don't know what reconciling means.

Robert Pate

Banned
I'm honestly thinking you don't know what reconciling means.

The word "Reconcile" means that at one time you were an enemy of God, Colossians 1:20, 21, 22.

The good news of the Gospel is that in spite of your rebellion towards God, God reconciled you to himself by Jesus Christ.

Jesus as your substitute and representative has reconciled you to God.

Isn't that wonderful?

NickCharles

The word "Reconcile" means that at one time you were an enemy of God, Colossians 1:20, 21, 22.

The good news of the Gospel is that in spite of your rebellion towards God, God reconciled you to himself by Jesus Christ.

Jesus as your substitute and representative has reconciled you to God.

Isn't that wonderful?

At one time we were enemies with God. But He reconciled the whole world. That would mean that we are no longer enemies of God.

That's universalism.

Robert Pate

Banned
At one time we were enemies with God. But He reconciled the whole world. That would mean that we are no longer enemies of God.

That's universalism.

You don't get it. You just don't get it.

You apparently have not been reconciled to God.

You want to be saved without responding to Jesus Christ and his Gospel. Its NOT going to happen.

NickCharles

You don't get it. You just don't get it.

You apparently have not been reconciled to God.

You want to be saved without responding to Jesus Christ and his Gospel. Its NOT going to happen.

I'm sorry if you think that's my argument. My argument is against your use of reconciled. It has been for days now. But you don't seem to understand. If someone is reconciled with someone else, they are now both reconciled. You cannot reconcile with someone and have them not be reconciled with you. It's impossible.

So if God is reconciled with the whole world, there's nothing left for anyone to do.

Robert Pate

Banned
I'm sorry if you think that's my argument. My argument is against your use of reconciled. It has been for days now. But you don't seem to understand. If someone is reconciled with someone else, they are now both reconciled. You cannot reconcile with someone and have them not be reconciled with you. It's impossible.

So if God is reconciled with the whole world, there's nothing left for anyone to do.

That is not the way that it is.

You don't want to come to Christ as a repentant sinner so that you can be saved and reconciled to God.

That's why you like Calvinism. You think that God is going to take you to heaven without you accepting Christ as your savior.

Its not going to happen.

NickCharles

That is not the way that it is.

You don't want to come to Christ as a repentant sinner so that you can be saved and reconciled to God.

That's why you like Calvinism. You think that God is going to take you to heaven without you accepting Christ as your savior.

Its not going to happen.

Let's try this.

Can you I be reconciled to you without you being reconciled to me?