Reconciliation Cancels Out the Doctrine of Predestination

Robert Pate

Banned
So, as you say above, "Before salvation can be ours it was necessary for Jesus to defeat sin, death and the devil."

Now, I understand why this doctrine is a delusion because, sin has become more frequent after Jesus' death than before he was born which has become an evidence that Jesus did not defeat sin.

More people have died after Jesus death than before he was born. It means that Jesus did not defeat death.

The devil has been spoken of much more since Jesus died than before he was born which means that Jesus did not defeat the devil.

Can any one find any sense for this Christian doctrine? I don't think any one can because the Prophets of the Lord said that no one can die for the sins of another. (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)

The New Testament is a spiritual book written by Christians for Christians.

Since you are not a Christian it is not for you, 1 Corinthians 2:14.

Maybe you should try reading comic books or something.

beloved57

All are reconciled that have accepted the offer of reconciliation.

The offer of reconciliation is open to all, but it must be received.

This is why Paul said, "We pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled unto God" 2 Corinthians 5:20.

If you don't receive the offer of reconciliation, its not yours.

False teaching, all Christ died for are reconciled to God by His Death while they are enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10!

Brother Ducky

All are reconciled that have accepted the offer of reconciliation.

The offer of reconciliation is open to all, but it must be received.

This is why Paul said, "We pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled unto God" 2 Corinthians 5:20.

If you don't receive the offer of reconciliation, its not yours.

So, not all are reconciled? But don't you say that all are reconciled?

beloved57

I believe what the Bible says.

"God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

To bad that you cannot bring yourself to believe that.

Those people in that world cannot go to Hell the second death! They have no sins charged to them! So you don't believe that scripture!

Robert Pate

Banned
Those people in that world cannot go to Hell the second death! They have no sins charged to them! So you don't believe that scripture!

I only post scripture that I believe, which is the whole Bible.

Have you not heard of the broad road that leads to destruction?

Who do you think is on that road? Matthew 7:13, 14.

beloved57

I only post scripture that I believe, which is the whole Bible.

Have you not heard of the broad road that leads to destruction?

Who do you think is on that road? Matthew 7:13, 14.

Did you understand that post? Those people in that world of 2Cor5:19 have no sins charged to them, they can't go into the second death which is Hell,the lake of fire !

Robert Pate

Banned
Did you understand that post? Those people in that world of 2Cor5:19 have no sins charged to them, they can't go into the second death which is Hell,the lake of fire !

You are adding to God's word and perverting it.

2 Corinthians 5:19 says the "World" not some certain group.

Brother Ducky

Predestinated to be conformed to the image of his Son.

Those that were predestinated to be conformed to the image of his Son were also called.

Those that were predestinated to be conformed to the image of his Son were also justified and glorified.

NOTHING ABOUT ANYONE BEING PREDESTINATED TO ETERNAL LIFE.

Acts 13.48.

Are you going to argue that being conformed to the image of his Son is not the same as being saved?

Brother Ducky

I believe what the Bible says.

To bad that you cannot bring yourself to believe that.

Well, it seems that you believe that all are reconciled and at the same time that not all are reconciled. That would be parallel to saying that all are Christian and not Christian at the same time. You really should think through your aberrant theology and make it logically more consistent. I am sure it will still be largely wrong, but at least we won't have to point out the inconsistencies as well as that which is wrong.

beloved57

Well, it seems that you believe that all are reconciled and at the same time that not all are reconciled. That would be parallel to saying that all are Christian and not Christian at the same time. You really should think through your aberrant theology and make it logically more consistent. I am sure it will still be largely wrong, but at least we won't have to point out the inconsistencies as well as that which is wrong.

That's a sign of a false witness, inconsistency and contradictions !

Robert Pate

Banned

Why is it that you cannot believe the scripture?

God offers reconciliation to all that want to be reconciled to him.

As far as God is concerned he has reconciled the whole world unto himself by Jesus Christ. Whether you accept it or not.

If you reject this offer of reconciliation then it is not yours and you are still an enemy of God.

beloved57

Why is it that you cannot believe the scripture?

God offers reconciliation to all that want to be reconciled to him.

As far as God is concerned he has reconciled the whole world unto himself by Jesus Christ. Whether you accept it or not.

If you reject this offer of reconciliation then it is not yours and you are still an enemy of God.

Invalid comment , not supported by scripture !

Those Christ died for are not offered reconciliation, but in fact are reconciled to God while they are enemies/ unbelievers Rom 5:10, so you do lie !

Robert Pate

Banned
Invalid comment , not supported by scripture !

Those Christ died for are not offered reconciliation, but in fact are reconciled to God while they are enemies/ unbelievers Rom 5:10, so you do lie !

You are the devils advocate.

You twist and pervert scripture so as to make the Gospel of no effect.

glorydaz

No, the whole world is reconciled by Christ's death....the enmity from God's side has been effected. Now each man must be reconciled. Peace can only be effected when both agree. Peace is a two way street. Simply put, you are misrepresenting what Mr. Pate is saying.

beloved57

No, the whole world is reconciled by Christ's death....the enmity from God's side has been effected. Now each man must be reconciled. Peace can only be effected when both agree. Peace is a two way street. Simply put, you are misrepresenting what Mr. Pate is saying.

False teaching millions upon millions are under Gods Wrath and condemnation John 3:18,36 ! How are they reconciled to God?