Reconciled to God while enemies !

wordsponge

BANNED
Banned
Hello brother,

How does someone become an enemy of GOD?

Just give me what you have.....

I had a discussion about it a few years ago with a Hindu.
He insisted to the end that GOD was too great to have enemies.

Keep well,

beloved57

Hello brother,

How does someone become an enemy of GOD?

Just give me what you have.....

I had a discussion about it a few years ago with a Hindu.
He insisted to the end that GOD was too great to have enemies.

Keep well,

Post 120, did you read it ?

beloved57

The false teaching of one sided Reconciliation !2

The false teaching of one sided Reconciliation !2

Now 1 Pet 2:24-25 , this passage shows us if we have eyes to see, how that the death of Christ in Vs 24, called there His Stripes, how that it caused them He took the stripes for, or died for, to return to the Bishop and Shepherd of their Souls in Vs 25 because His Stripes healed them 1 Pet 2:24-25

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

The proof or evidence of the Healing is their return to God, which is also reconciliation of them to Him. The word returned here in the greek is epistrephó and means:

I turn (back) to (towards), (b) intrans: I turn (back) (to [towards]); I come to myself. However its an aorist indicative passive, meaning the person who is turning or returning is being turned, acted upon, its the efficaciousness of the Stripes of Christ that causes the person to turn, who was once gone astray ! Thats the end desired and purposed by God for the death of Christ, to return the lost sheep back to Him, and it was very successful !

The proof of the healing is the sinners being returned to God as exemplified here in the prodigal son Lk 15:18, 20

18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

This is evidence from the scripture that Christ's Death also reconciles those gone astray , estranged men and women who are His Sheep, they are brought back to God or again as the Apostle Peter writes 1 Pet 3:18

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

That's reconciliation also ! His suffering for our sins, was for the purpose of bringing us back to God if indeed we were of His Sheep or Elect !

beloved57

The false teaching of one sided Reconciliation !3

The false teaching of one sided Reconciliation !3

Another scripture passage that proves that Christ's death reconciles the estranged sinner back to God is here Col 1:20-22

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

Notice for emphasis "And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled"

And how was that Paul ? "In the body of his flesh through death"

Folks what can be more plainer than that, that the Apostle here attributes the reconciliation of the ones " that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works,"

He attributes their reconciliation to God to Christ's Death !!!! He writes that it was through Death ! The word through dia means " on the account of"

This tells us that His death is the causative basis for being reconciled to God experimentally from our enmity and estrangement that we naturally have with Him !

Also the word reconcile here apokatallasso literally means :

to reconcile COMPLETELY, to change from one state of feeling [enmity] to another, to bring back to a former state of harmony, harmonious relations, this depicts the relation man had in Adam with God after his Creation and prior to his fall and disobedience.

The Death of Christ reinstates, restores that harmony with God but on a Higher Level through Spiritual Life given by Christ through New Birth. This was effected through His Death or was on the account of it, for the sake of it !

So with this in mind, whosoever among us who teaches that #1 Christ's Death alone does not effect the complete Salvation of the Ones He died, or #2 That the Reconciliation of His Death is ONLY ONESIDED Reconciliation, they are liars and antichrist's, and this what we have here proves it !

God's Truth

Gt is the one who said B57 lied, then he lied by calling him a slanderer.
I see you have a hard time making righteous judgments.
B57 said I did not love God's Truth. That is a lie, and he slandered me with his lie. It is not that hard to understand.

You cosigned him so you may partake of his judgement also.:thumb:
Just because you say I am guilty of something, it does not make it so. You have a hard time making any kind of righteous judgment. B57 lied about me, and you want me not to say so. Jesus says with the measure you use it will be measured to you. But you do not want me to say so. That is your problem not mines.

I love God's Truth, and he lied and slandered me by saying I did not love God's Truth. He judged himself with the measure he used.

God's Truth

B57,

Do you think that Jesus has something against those who chose to be a Pharisee and those who chose to be teachers of the law?

Do you think God hated people and made them choose to become a Pharisee, or teacher of the law?

Do you think that God loved people and made them choose to be prostitutes and tax collectors?

Please answer my questions, then I would like to continue what I am trying to show you.

beloved57

B57,

Do you think that Jesus has something against those who chose to be a Pharisee and those who chose to be teachers of the law?

Do you think God hated people and made them choose to become a Pharisee, or teacher of the law?

Do you think that God loved people and made them choose to be prostitutes and tax collectors?

Please answer my questions, then I would like to continue what I am trying to show you.

Please review with me and explain the points I made in posts 120,123,124 they go together. Lets see if you understand them !

Rightglory

Another scripture passage that proves that Christ's death reconciles the estranged sinner back to God is here Col 1:20-22

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

Notice for emphasis "And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled"

And how was that Paul ? "In the body of his flesh through death"

Folks what can be more plainer than that, that the Apostle here attributes the reconciliation of the ones " that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works,"

He attributes their reconciliation to God to Christ's Death !!!! He writes that it was through Death ! The word through dia means " on the account of"

This tells us that His death is the causative basis for being reconciled to God experimentally from our enmity and estrangement that we naturally have with Him !

Also the word reconcile here apokatallasso literally means :

to reconcile COMPLETELY, to change from one state of feeling [enmity] to another, to bring back to a former state of harmony, harmonious relations, this depicts the relation man had in Adam with God after his Creation and prior to his fall and disobedience.

The Death of Christ reinstates, restores that harmony with God but on a Higher Level through Spiritual Life given by Christ through New Birth. This was effected through His Death or was on the account of it, for the sake of it !

So with this in mind, whosoever among us who teaches that #1 Christ's Death alone does not effect the complete Salvation of the Ones He died, or #2 That the Reconciliation of His Death is ONLY ONESIDED Reconciliation, they are liars and antichrist's, and this what we have here proves it !

If you only understood what you wrote. If you believed exactly what you wrote, then you would be on the right track of understanding the atonement of Christ.

You make the same error with Rom 5:6-10. You insert a limitation upon the text that is not present.
Christ's reconciliation was for all sinners. Every single human being, including the world. Christ gave life to the world. Rom 5:18, I Cor 15:22.

Your view as you state it with its limitation, means that all other human beings are not sinners. What they might be is unknown, but we know they were NOT sinners. As in your view, ONLY sinners were reconciled to God.

But I know you will not even attempt to understand what I have stated.
You will use your ole fall back mantra and show your inability to actually comprehend an argument against your view.

beloved57

If you only understood what you wrote. If you believed exactly what you wrote, then you would be on the right track of understanding the atonement of Christ.

You make the same error with Rom 5:6-10. You insert a limitation upon the text that is not present.
Christ's reconciliation was for all sinners. Every single human being, including the world. Christ gave life to the world. Rom 5:18, I Cor 15:22.

Your view as you state it with its limitation, means that all other human beings are not sinners. What they might be is unknown, but we know they were NOT sinners. As in your view, ONLY sinners were reconciled to God.

You will use your ole fall back mantra and show your inability to actually comprehend an argument against your view.

Explain to me what I wrote in those three posts !

Posted from the TOL App!

Rightglory

Explain to me what I wrote in those three posts !

Posted from the TOL App!

This is the point. You cannot follow a theological argument. I explained to you precisely what the text states, and how you interpret it.

Yet, you ask, explain what i wrote. amazing.

The only reason you ask these silly questions is that you did not comprehend what I stated. You cannot comprehend a statement that might be in opposition to your view, and counter it with some logic and evidence of your view.

Making assertions is not an argument or evidence. This is why you are incapable of holding a discussion of your view.

Rightglory

rg

Explain to me exactly what I explained in posts :

120,123,124 they go together. Lets see if you understand them !

Obviously I understand what you stated. I refuted them with scripture that you have consistently avoided. Same here. What is so difficult in understand what someone else states to your statement?

I refuted them using the very same texts you are using. However, I showed a logical scriptural reason why your view is inconsistant with the text and scripture.

So, the ball is in your park. Either support your texts with additional scripture, or refute with scripture what I stated.

beloved57

rg

Obviously I understand what you stated.

Its not obvious to me, so please review with me each point the followng posts :

Rightglory

rg

Its not obvious to me, so please review with me each point the followng posts :

Oh, I understood that a very long time ago. If I explained them again, you still would not understand.

What I stated was quite simple. Maybe because you are cutting and pasting, you are cutting and pasting someone else's statement, thus you actually do not even understand what it might be saying.

Which is why you insist that someone else actually explain your view to you before you can even reply. I'm not sure that will even help.

beloved57

Oh, I understood that a very long time ago. If I explained them again, you still would not understand.

What I stated was quite simple. Maybe because you are cutting and pasting, you are cutting and pasting someone else's statement, thus you actually do not even understand what it might be saying.

Which is why you insist that someone else actually explain your view to you before you can even reply. I'm not sure that will even help.

so please review with me each point the followng posts :

Rightglory

so please review with me each point the followng posts :

Here is my response to your post 124.
I can cut and paste just like you.

"If you only understood what you wrote. If you believed exactly what you wrote, then you would be on the right track of understanding the atonement of Christ.

You will use your ole fall back mantra and show your inability to actually comprehend an argument against your view."

beloved57

rg

Here is my response to your post 124.

I asked you to review with me the following posts and the points I made therein:

Now are you going to do what i asked or not ?

Rightglory

rg

I asked you to review with me the following posts and the points I made therein:

I understand your position B57, you don't understand what I am asking which is why you can never reply. If you think I don't understand your position, then you should clarify it by restating it. That is what a discussion is all about.

beloved57

rg
I understand your position B57,

Prove it by:

review with me the following posts and the points I made therein:

Rightglory

rg

Prove it by:

review with me the following posts and the points I made therein:

Your posts 120, 123 are not different from 124.

Here is my response to your post 124, which I have repeated once before.

"If you only understood what you wrote. If you believed exactly what you wrote, then you would be on the right track of understanding the atonement of Christ.

You will use your ole fall back mantra and show your inability to actually comprehend an argument against your view."

And guess what, you have used your ole fall back mantra to avoid answering it. If you do not understand what I have stated, just ask an question of what you might not understand.

If you think I am incorrect, don't repeat the same statement, but give additional support to what you stated.