Reconciled to God while enemies !

beloved57

Reconciled to God by His Death alone !

Reconciled to God by His Death alone !

Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

One for whom Christ died does not have to be a believer in Christ in order for His Death to reconciled them to God, they can and are unbelievers while reconciled !

God is 100 % completely reconciled to all for whom His Son died, and His death did also redeem them from the curse of the Law Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Note, it was not the believers faith that did this, neither their repentance did it, but solely by the fact that He died and was made a curse for them, that's what did it, that reconciled them to God and it redeemed them from the curse of the Law, it put them into the favor of God, the word reconciled in Rom 5:10 is the greek word Katallasso:

to change, exchange, as coins for others of equivalent value to reconcile (those who are at variance)
return to favour with, be reconciled to one
to receive one into favour

For if, when we were haters of God, the death of his Son made us at peace with him, much more, now that we are his friends, will we have salvation through his life; BBE

God's Law and Justice can never charge them with law breaking or sin, nor their Surety anymore, for all that they owed to God's Law and Justice is finished Jn 19:30

30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished [redemption and reconciliation]: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

That word finish in the greek also means pay Matt 17:24

24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?

Rom 13:6-7

6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

In other words, Christ for all those He died, hath fulfilled or paid in full and completely all that was due to God's Law and Justice, regarding their debts, and nothing else can be owed or charged to them He hath redeemed and reconciled.

Also the word finished in Jn 19:30 is in the perfect tense, which means action that has been once and for all completed in the past, yet its results carry on into the present ! The Elect or those He died for are born as sinners and ungodly in themselves into the world, yet already sin debt free and reconciled into God's peace and favour !

SeraphimsCherub

I know you do hate God's Truth.

No this is absolutely UN-true. The B57...is like the great wall of adamant who never wavers from giving any one but exactly what is written...the way it is written. And for that i admire him. He gives you what you see...is what you get from the Scriptures. He's not tossed to~&~fro from every sleight of new libertarian~Jesuit Schemed~doctrines futile attempts to overthrow the WORD OF GOD...

God's Truth

No this is absolutely UN-true. The B57...is like the great wall of adamant who never wavers from giving any one but exactly what is written...the way it is written. And for that i admire him. He gives you what you see...is what you get from the Scriptures. He's not tossed to~&~fro from every sleight of new libertarian~Jesuit Schemed~doctrines futile attempts to overthrow the WORD OF GOD...

He is a liar and a slanderer. He said I hate God's Truth. He is the one who hates God's Truth.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
He is a liar and a slanderer. He said I hate God's Truth. He is the one who hates God's Truth.

MAYBE...... Hating Gods truth was a little strong.

John 3:19 KJV
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Then again....... Maybe he said it right.

John 15:18 KJV
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Nanja

Succinctly stated, SC.

And not only do I concur completely, but I also thank God for beloved57 and his valuable contributions on this forum.

~~~~~

God's Truth

MAYBE...... Hating Gods truth was a little strong.

John 3:19 KJV
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Then again....... Maybe he said it right.

John 15:18 KJV
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Beloved57 is the one speaking of hate first.

With the measure he used against me is the measure he will be judged.

glorydaz

Beloved57 is the one speaking of hate first.

With the measure he used against me is the measure he will be judged.

Yep, when you accuse someone of lying and then you do it yourself, you will be judged. You finally got one right, GT. :thumb:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Yep, when you accuse someone of lying and then you do it yourself, you will be judged. You finally got one right, GT. :thumb:

Gt is the one who said B57 lied, then he lied by calling him a slanderer.

Originally Posted by God's Truth
He is a liar and a slanderer.

You cosigned him so you may partake of his judgement also.:thumb:

beloved57

Reconciled by His Death means Justification !

Reconciled by His Death means Justification !

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

All those Christ died for, by His Death alone, have been Reconciled to God, while they themselves are enemies, now if that is True, then they had to be also Justified, because Reconciliation entails that they have been put in a Right standing with God, in His Favor ! The word for reconciliation is katallassō means:

I.to change, exchange, as coins for others of equivalent value
A.
to reconcile (those who are at variance)

B.
return to favour with, be reconciled to one

C.
to receive one into favour

To be in God's Favor denotes being approved by Him, being accepted by Him much like Eph 1:6

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved

It means Highly Favored !

Now for this to be, they have to be Justified from all sin, which they are if and since Christ died for them, having all sin of theirs imputed to Him and not them, leaving them free from the charge of sin, which = Justiciation Rom 8:33

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

So Rom 5:10 could read and be true like this Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were Justified before God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

No harm is Done !

beloved57

The false teaching of one sided Reconciliation !

Many today in organized, apostate false religion, whether from church going folk or folk who have separated themselves from organized religion unto their own form of apostasy, they are liars when they tell us that Christ's Death that effects Reconciliation to God for those He died for Rom 5:10, that its only one sided ! For the Truth of the matter is that His Death effects both, for it reconciles God to man and man to God, because man by nature are at enmity to God, yet it reconciles them to God from their estrangement causing them a return to God, much like what happened with the prodigal son when he said Lk 15 :18,20

18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

And he arose , and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off , his father saw him, and had compassion , and ran , and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

Now his returning back to his Father is a beautiful picture of what the Death of Christ alone accomplished and effected upon all those He died for 1 Pet 2:24-25

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

The word returned epistrephō is in the passive voice[caused to turn back or bring back], which means the subject is being acted upon, hence being returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of their soul.

This is the fruitful effect of Christ having bare their sins, and healing them thereby, effecting a reconciliation back to God.

Last edited: