Rapture Ready

Daniel1769

You seem to be the one that can't think straight.

The ones "taken" in Matt. 24 are taken in judgment. The ones left will enter into the kingdom.

That's EXACTLY the opposite of what Paul is teaching in Thessalonians.

Matt 24:37-42 (AKJV/PCE)
(24:37) But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (24:38) For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, (24:39) And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (24:40) Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. (24:41) Two [women shall be] grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. (24:42) ¶ Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

This is NOT what Paul is preaching. It is the opposite.

The ones taken are the elect. Are the elect taken in judgment? How many raptures are there? So far, the pre-tribbers have 2 raptures. Most of them have a few Gospels. Now we're adding a third rapture?

So we have the pre-trib rapture. Then the post trib-rapture of the elect in Mark 13. Now there's a rapture of the judged?

Three raptures, 7 Gospels... I think you guys need to put down your commentaries and just use the Bible.

DAN P

The ones taken are the elect. Are the elect taken in judgment? How many raptures are there? So far, the pre-tribbers have 2 raptures. Most of them have a few Gospels. Now we're adding a third rapture?

So we have the pre-trib rapture. Then the post trib-rapture of the elect in Mark 13. Now there's a rapture of the judged?

Three raptures, 7 Gospels... I think you guys need to put down your commentaries and just use the Bible.

Hi and RIGHT DIVIDER has it right on and if you will just read Matt 24:37-39 ALL can see that the ONES TAKEN were taken away in JUDGMENT as verse 39 says !!

dan p

Daniel1769

Hi and RIGHT DIVIDER has it right on and if you will just read Matt 24:37-39 ALL can see that the ONES TAKEN were taken away in JUDGMENT as verse 39 says !!

dan p

It says nothing about anyone being taken away in judgment. It is clear that he is saying that the unsaved won't expect His return, as they didn't expect the flood. If the judged are taken away and the saved are raptured, then who is left on earth in the end times?

DAN P

It says nothing about anyone being taken away in judgment. It is clear that he is saying that the unsaved won't expect His return, as they didn't expect the flood. If the judged are taken away and the saved are raptured, then who is left on earth in the end times?

Hi and since you do not know , that when it RAINED in NOAH'S time , those NOT in the ARK all DROWNED , how about that !!

There were not LIFE BOATS for those not in the ARK !q!

Another thing that you anti-Pauline people NEVER see is that when Christ comes back in JUDGMENT referenced in verve 39 also refernced in Matt 24:27-31 and also in Rev 19:17-21 !!
You are just IGNONANT of what the bible says !!

dan p

Interplanner

Read it carefully again Daniel. It was bad to be taken away; good to be left. The lines here refer to the zealots who forced people to fight for them in the Jewish revolt event of the 60s of the 1st century.

Jerry Shugart

If Matt. 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 aren't about the rapture of Christians, then there must be two raptures. You've not adressed this point at all. All you said was it's not about the rapture.

Let us look at the Lord's words here from the 24th chapter of Matthew:

"For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left" (Mt.24:38-41).​

These words of the Lord Jesus were in answer to His disciples' question here:

"And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the age?" (Mt.24:3).​

At the end of the age it will be the unrighteous who will be taken and the righteous who will be left:

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this age. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear"
(Mt.13:37-43).​

So we can understand that at Matthew 24:38-41 it is the unrighteous who will be taken and the righteous who will remain.

That is the exact opposite of what will happen at the rapture because then it will be the righteous who will be taken and the unrighteous who will be left.

That proves that the coming of the Lord Jesus as described in the 24th chapter of Matthews has nothing to do with the rapture!

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

"For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left" (Mt.24:38-41).​

"And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the age?" (Mt.24:3).​

At the end of the age it will be the unrighteous who will be taken and the righteous who will be left:

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this age. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear"

So we can understand that at Matthew 24:38-41 it is the unrighteous who will be taken and the righteous who will remain.

That is the exact opposite of what will happen at the rapture because then it will be the righteous who will be taken and the unrighteous who will be left.

That proves that the coming of the Lord Jesus as described in the 24th chapter of Matthews has nothing to do with the rapture!

Wrong conclusion.

Christ raises His saints both living and dead at His coming to himself in the air, followed by the gathering of certain mortal ones to Jerusalem.

One long trumpet event, the seventh trumpet.

Rev 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
Rev 10:2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
Rev 10:3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
Rev 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
Rev 10:5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
Rev 10:6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Rev 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

The Mat.13 event occurs after the thousand years.

LA

Jerry Shugart

The Bible says that the ones taken are like those taken in the flood and they all DIED.

Yes, and what is said here makes it as plain as possible that the ones who will be taken are the unrighteus:

" 'I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.' 'Where, Lord?' they asked. He replied, 'Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather'" (Lk.17:34-37).​

The question posed to the Lord Jesus was in regard to "where" the ones who are taken will go. And by the Lord's answer it is obvious that the fate of those who will be taken is "death." That is not speaking of the rapture because at the rapture those who will be taken will be the righteous.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, and what is said here makes it as plain as possible that the ones who will be taken are the unrighteus:

" 'I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.' 'Where, Lord?' they asked. He replied, 'Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather'" (Lk.17:34-37).​

The question posed to the Lord Jesus was in regard to "where" the ones who are taken will go. And by the Lord's answer it is obvious that the fate of those who will be taken is "death." That is not speaking of the rapture because at the rapture those who will be taken will be the righteous.

No.

These are taken where the eagles are gathered together--

Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

LA

Daniel1769

If the righteous are raptured before the tribulation, then who are the righteous who remain after the unsaved are taken? The position makes no sense. Growing up, I've been to a few different types of churches, and I've never heard such a bizarre doctrine that the wicked are taken away yet the righteous are left, even though the righteous should have already been raptured before the tribulation. Are there actual churches that teach this?

Right Divider

Body part
If the righteous are raptured before the tribulation, then who are the righteous who remain after the unsaved are taken? The position makes no sense. Growing up, I've been to a few different types of churches, and I've never heard such a bizarre doctrine that the wicked are taken away yet the righteous are left, even though the righteous should have already been raptured before the tribulation. Are there actual churches that teach this?
  • Get yourself a Bible.
  • Learn about God's plans on the earth through Israel and their Messiah.
  • Learn about the mystery of Christ through God's revelation to and through Paul for the church which is His body.
  • Learn about the dispensation of the fullness of times when God brings them both together in Christ.

Daniel1769

• Get yourself a Bible.
  • Learn about God's plans on the earth through Israel and their Messiah.
  • Learn about the mystery of Christ through God's revelation to and through Paul for the church which is His body.
  • Learn about the dispensation of the fullness of times when God brings them both together in Christ.

Jesus is the whole world's messiah. I'm not interested in your fake "dispensations" and Judaizing, and you're telling me that I only need to read Paul's letters. I read the whole Bible, and the whole Bible is for me to read and anyone else. Good day.