Rapture Ready

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For all his faults, Tet was pretty consistent in his nonsense over time. He could be as evasive as any other fool, and whenever cornered, he'd disappear for awhile and come back to pretend you never said whatever it was he couldn't answer. But he was pretty consistent in what he said he believed.

IP is a fraud who either can't keep his story straight or is too lazy or stupid to bother trying. Just like when he insists he's not a preterist but defends preterism every single day.

IP does not believe the MADist nonsense that God changed the gospel through Paul.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which gospel do you think he didn't change?

You are being stupid.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
Gal 1:24 And they glorified God in me.

Last edited:

Interplanner

Good luck getting a straight answer, Stek.

The truly annoying thing about the fantasy that there were two gospels is that it misses what is going in Galatians about another gospel. There WAS another gospel and Paul condemned it. Talk about overthink: just when the NT is making cutting edge statements about the other (Judaizing) gospel (and not a lot about it), the MAD know it alls come along with a 3rd to make the picture as cluttered as ever.

Jerry Shugart

The truly annoying thing about the fantasy that there were two gospels is that it misses what is going in Galatians about another gospel. There WAS another gospel and Paul condemned it. Talk about overthink: just when the NT is making cutting edge statements about the other (Judaizing) gospel (and not a lot about it), the MAD know it alls come along with a 3rd to make the picture as cluttered as ever.

I cannot understand how anyone can deny what I said here in regard to the "good news" or gospel which was preached to the Jews during the Acts period. Here is what Paul preached to them:

"And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God...proving that this is the very Christ"
(Acts 9:20,22).​

The Apostle John makes it clear that those who believed that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, are "born of God":

"Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him...For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?" (1 Jn.5:1,4,5).​

John also made it clear that those who believe this truth receive life:

"But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name"
(Jn.20:31).​

This is the gospel or "good news" of Christ which was first preached to the Jews, the gospel which saved all those who believed:

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek"
(Ro.1:16).​

The heart and soul of the gospel which was preached to the Jews during the Acts period concerned the "identity" of the Lord Jesus. And while He walked the earth the lord Jesus said this to the Jews:

"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins" (Jn.8:23-24).​

Since you consider yourself an expert in regard to the "good news" of Christ then please tell me exactly what I wrote that is in error.

Thanks!

SaulToPaul 2

:chuckle:

Poor confused IP.

Right Divider

Body part
Instead it is stupid to avoid discussions you can't win about Thess, and move them back to another you've lost. It is stupid to avoid the actual context of shepherds in desert areas. All over the world except in RD's rightly divided mind, they move their animals past desert water that is sitting still because it is bound to be trouble. There are always some exceptions of course.
Clearly you do NOT in the slightest understand what Psalm 23 is about. But that's par for the course with you and any part of the Bible.

The verse was explained in the series THAT THE WORLD MAY KNOW by Van Der Vey, as I recall, but I've heard it many other times. Dictionaries won't tell you that.
Yep, anywhere but the Bible. Good work bookworm.

Be sure to write the well-known mission motivational speaker and tell him how selfcentered and arrogant he is, and post a copy here, other wise what is your word worth?
I don't know him, but I know you from your posts here. So I call YOU self-centered and arrogant from experience.

john w

Hall of Fame
:plain:

"SECTION OUTLINE TWELVE (REVELATION 12)
John sees an interplay between a woman and a dragon, symbolizing the nation of Israel and Satan.

I. SATAN’S FORMER HATRED FOR GOD AND HIS PEOPLE (12:1–5)
A. His sin at the beginning (12:3–4): This seems to refer to his original fall.
B. His sin at Bethlehem (12; 1–2, 4–5)
1. Satan’s persecution of God’s nation (12:1–2)
2. Satan’s persecution of God’s Son (12:4b, 5b)
a. The birth of Jesus (12:4a, 5a)
b. The ascension of Jesus (12:5c)

II. SATAN’S FUTURE HATRED FOR GOD AND HIS PEOPLE (12:6–18)
A. The woman in the wilderness (12:6, 13–18): The woman here is the nation of Israel.
1. Israel will be persecuted by Satan during the Great Tribulation (12:13, 15, 17–18).
2. Israel will be protected by God during the Great Tribulation (12:6, 14, 16).
B. The war in the heavens (12:7–12): Some believe this will occur in the middle of the Great Tribulation.
1. The results (12:7–9)
a. The defeat of Satan (12:7–8): Michael the archangel will defeat him.
b. The dismissal of Satan (12:9) : He will be cast down to earth.
2. The reaction (12:10–12)
a. Satan will be filled with wrath (12:10b, 12c).
b. Saints will be filled with joy (12:10a, 11–12a).
c. Sinners will be filled with fear (12:12b)" Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Re 12). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

Related:

Revelation 12 Sign

Cornerstone Church Nashville Christmas Presentation: A Critique Christopher E. Hamrick

Translated: Spam, throw out a bunch of unrelated verses, mix them together, like beef stew, from different parts of the book, blend it all together, in a big smorgasbord, that are written to different groups of people, are about different people, and, walla, you think you are more "spiritual," and are impressing the audience.

Weighty. And the fool is always quoting someone else, not being able to connect the dots, and not knowing the difference between the book of Revelation, and the rock group Genesis.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jn 8:37

As a reminder john w is number 58 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:
As I reminder, you are a false accuser of the brethren, following your daddy the devil's marching orders.

As a reminder,Serpent Dove is an admitted Catholic, a goddess worshiper, "Jesus eater," but also embraces Islam, denying that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and asserts that God has no son, and also asserts, like the Mormons, that God lives with numerous wives on other planets.

So there, Bel.

john w

Hall of Fame
:yawn: Ad infinitum Eph 4:14

As a reminder john w is number 58 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

As I reminder, you are a false accuser of the brethren, following your daddy the devil's marching orders.

As a reminder,Serpent Dove is an admitted Catholic, a goddess worshiper, "Jesus eater," but also embraces Islam, denying that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and asserts that God has no son, and also asserts, like the Mormons, that God lives with numerous wives on other planets, and that all humans are "gods."

So there, Bel.

Show me where I denied the Trinity doctrine, and that I denied/deny, the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, goddess worshiper.

Not a peep from the satanist.