racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureX

Originally posted by Thia This is a good point. I'm English and Spanish, so who am I? What box do I check when filling out an application - 'other'? Americans are blends of so many races nowadays that it's rather futile to try and label them as anything other than 'American'. I think "American of ******descent" is a viable option.
This is america - you don't have to check that box. *smile*

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Thia

Then why do they ask? Quotas? Statistics?

So the liberals can take the statistics, put some spin on them and legislate more racially biased laws.

Thia

Originally posted by BillyBob

So the liberals can take the statistics, put some spin on them and legislate more racially biased laws.

...which is racist in itself! So, if I marked the Hispanic box, would I get a great job, a new house and car, and/or have my education provided by the feds because I'm underrepresented? Wow!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Thia

...which is racist in itself! So, if I marked the Hispanic box, would I get a great job, a new house and car, and/or have my education provided by the feds because I'm underrepresented? Wow!

Yep. I'm considering putting some shoe polish on my face and forcing JayHoover to hire me. Then, I can slack off all day and not bother doing my job because if he tries to fire me, I'll threaten to sue him on the grounds of racial discrimination! :mrt:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by BillyBob
Yep. I'm considering putting some shoe polish on my face and forcing JayHoover to hire me. Then, I can slack off all day and not bother doing my job because if he tries to fire me, I'll threaten to sue him on the grounds of racial discrimination! :mrt:
Remember, you're able to bring if and only if you're able to appear in court.

And all that that implies... :chuckle:

(Aside: someone threatened to sue me once, and the above statement made him back off really quick...)

billwald

>The Egyptians didn't have a written language?

Egyptians are white people.

> How about the Nubians?

Never seen a Nubian alphabet or writing.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by billwald

> How about the Nubians?

Egyptians aren't WHITE, boss, try again. No more than the Ayatollah or Arafat was white.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by billwald

You gotta be kidding?

> How about the Nubians?

Here

But it is the Nubians' written language that he finds most intriguing. Borrowing 24 signs from Egyptian hieroglyphics and using them as an alphabet, they developed their own writing system, Grzymski says.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I am confident that Ancient Egyptians were negros. :BillyBob:

The Land of Punt - Cradle of the Egyptian Race

According to the Ancient Egyptians, the second Egyptian ruling ethnic/class's ancestral homeland was Punt (Somalia). They referred to this land as "Ta Nteru" ('Land of the gods'). To emphasize their Puntite origins, the Egyptians portrayed the Puntites in the exact same manner in which they portrayed themselves.
This new ruling ethnic/class called themselves "Mesnitu" ('Metalworkers/blacksmiths'), and was also referred to as "Shemsu Hor" ('Followers of Horus').
These Mesnitu had overthrown the original ruling ethnic/class, the Anu (those belonging to Osiris's ethnic group; and yes, Osiris was a real life personage), who had previously established its domination over all of Egypt through military conquest and political unification. Their place of origin was "Ta Seti" ('Land of the Bow') in the Sudan. Gradually tradition would identify both Somalia and the Sudan as "Ta Khent" ('Land of the Beginning' or 'Ancestral land').
The answers to the questions "Where did the Ancient Egyptians come from?" or "What race were the Ancient Egyptians?" have already been given centuries ago, by the Ancient Egyptians themselves.
It isn't a surprise, however, that such relevant information on Ancient Egypt by the Ancient Egyptians themselves, is never mentioned in contemporary books about Ancient Egypt.

Status
Not open for further replies.