Racism in America

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The American Civil War ended over 150 years ago HS, give it a rest, as you can see it just gives ammunition to race baiters like Marc.

"Give it a rest" is what you need to communicate to those hillbillies who insist on waving that loser Confederate flag. I agree.

Any bets on whether or not your beloved Nation of Islam is behind this attempted assassination of a (black) St. Louis Police Officer?

Police sergeant is ambushed and shot by masked gunman in assassination attempt in St Louis - but he survives thanks to his body armor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3160865/St-Louis-chief-Gunman-tried-assassinate-officer.html

6a1C4K1paHSK2-3160865-Hail_of_bullets_At_least_a_dozen_rounds_pierced_the_officer_s_wi-m-1_1436903819269.jpg

Admit it Marc, you thugs are at war with the European Judeo Christianized society that America still has traces of.

bybee

If you're so inclined, do an unofficial personal poll amongst your white friends, associates and acquaintances. I'm certain you'll discover that they view Malcolm X as a racist.

Surprisingly not so! Most of my friends are well educated, some more liberal some more conservative than I. When he first came on the scene he was frightening, even to fairly unbiased white people. But he unfolded as a sensible, reasonable young man who presented himself as a pragmatist. He became someone to be quoted and in whom to place hope.
Bud, as I believe the "Billy Budd" syndrome is alive and waiting to happen in society, it happened to him. We kill our good men.

MarcATL

Surprisingly not so! Most of my friends are well educated, some more liberal some more conservative than I. When he first came on the scene he was frightening, even to fairly unbiased white people. But he unfolded as a sensible, reasonable young man who presented himself as a pragmatist. He became someone to be quoted and in whom to place hope.
Bud, as I believe the "Billy Budd" syndrome is alive and waiting to happen in society, it happened to him. We kill our good men.
I'm impressed with you and your peeps then, as that mindset is rare to non-existent in the white community as a whole.

MarcATL

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The American Civil War ended over 150 years ago HS, give it a rest, as you can see it just gives ammunition to race baiters like Marc.

Any bets on whether or not your beloved Nation of Islam is behind this attempted assassination of a (black) St. Louis Police Officer?

Police sergeant is ambushed and shot by masked gunman in assassination attempt in St Louis - but he survives thanks to his body armor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3160865/St-Louis-chief-Gunman-tried-assassinate-officer.html

6a1C4K1paHSK2-3160865-Hail_of_bullets_At_least_a_dozen_rounds_pierced_the_officer_s_wi-m-1_1436903819269.jpg

Admit it Marc, you thugs are at war with the European Judeo Christianized society that America still has traces of.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. Not a Muslim by any stretch of the imagination. However, I don't harbor hatred for them as you seem to relish.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I believe in Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. Not a Muslim by any stretch of the imagination. However, I don't harbor hatred for them as you seem to relish.

I can think of many other avatars that would be more appropriate for you than Black Separatist & Jew hater Malcolm X.
(You liberals call them "Uncle Toms").

Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Star Parker, etc. etc. etc.

HisServant

Racists love to pick leaders for black people.

The black community pretty much is racist in the extreme in how it publicly shames other blacks for not being black enough or calls them uncle toms when they step out of line.

Each person should be judged according to their deeds.. not against some degrading collective ethos.

As long as they keep doing the same, they keep themselves down.

Arthur Brain

I'd much rather that you work on getting psychological help than work on downing another cocktail Art.

London, England, United Kingdom - Current Time

11:41 PM BST on Wednesday, July 15

Hmm, you and resodko, about as witless as each other. If I were to actually be some binge drinking drunkard as you both imagine then how come that in the space of six years tenure as AB I've picked up just the one infraction and zero bans, whereas between the pair of you you've clocked up how many exactly? Presumably while being of a completely sober disposition?

:think:

Oh, and well done for being able to point out the time in the UK. Hardly relevant to anything or impressive but kudos anyway.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Racism in America

If "white" Americans had undergone the same experiences as "blacks," past and present, they would have little or no reason to trust a nation that has treated them as second hand citizens at best.

bybee

Racism in America

If "white" Americans had undergone the same experiences as "blacks," past and present, they would have little or no reason to trust a nation that has treated them as second hand citizens at best.

And yet progress has been made. The President of the United States is black. Supreme Court Justices are black. Members of Congress are black. Ceo's of large corporations are black.
My ancester's, Irish Americans, were treated like dogs.
They worked like dogs and made the best of themselves. For the most part, they were not cry babies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And yet progress has been made. The President of the United States is black...

His father was black and his mother was white, that would make B. Hussein Obama mixed race.

One more thing: If electing a pro abortion, pro sodomy race baiting Marxist as President is considered progress for the United States, I'd just as soon go back to the Stone Age and start over.