Racism in America

MarcATL

I pretty much had the same experience myself one time. I'm a freak for good fried chicken gizzards...And usually the best places to get them tend to be overwhelmingly patronized by faces of a darker hue. :chuckle:

When I got to the front and ordered I heard a loud voice exclaim. "What'choo doin' in here anyway white boy?!? White boys don't eat no gizzards!"

I turned and responded in the general direction (Large crowd; never did see exactly who shouted that.) of the voice that "this is one white boy who craves his gizzards and If I can find me some oxtails in gravy I'll be chasin' that down too." :D

The whole restaurant was still laughing out loud when I walked out the door. ;)
ROTLMBAO!!!

I gotta give you props for that.

Arthur Brain

Sorry to disrupt your imaginary world aikido7, but there is a right and a wrong, and there is good and evil. We've seen that with the white guilt ridden liberals in this thread who fail to denounce real hatred.

Hmm, from what I've seen in this thread (at least from other posters besides yourself) there's been no tolerance of racism of any form, much less any "white liberal guilt" going on. In the meantime you still slime away from explaining precisely what a "JB" is. Why is that?

Surely it isn't a derogatory racist term?

:think:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
"aCultureWarrior" seems to have forgotten who it was that were enslaved in America for centuries and who was the target of "Jim Crowe" laws after the Civil War.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I pretty much had the same experience myself one time. I'm a freak for good fried chicken gizzards...And usually the best places to get them tend to be overwhelmingly patronized by faces of a darker hue. :chuckle:

When I got to the front and ordered I heard a loud voice exclaim. "What'choo doin' in here anyway white boy?!? White boys don't eat no gizzards!"

I turned and responded in the general direction (Large crowd; never did see exactly who shouted that.) of the voice that "this is one white boy who craves his gizzards and If I can find me some oxtails in gravy I'll be chasin' that down too." :D

The whole restaurant was still laughing out loud when I walked out the door. ;)

I can honestly say that I've never craved gizzards Tom...

until now.

Fried-Chicken-Gizzards.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"aCultureWarrior" seems to have forgotten who it was that were enslaved in America for centuries and who was the target of "Jim Crowe" laws after the Civil War.

jgarden needs to get a new calendar, as a mixed race guy is the President of the United States.

Speaking of which:

President Obama commutes sentences of 46 drug offenders
http://fox43.com/2015/07/13/president-obama-commutes-sentences-of-46-drug-offenders/

I guess he has a warm spot in his heart for his fellow felons.

obama4.jpg

%2521AI-love-the-smell-Of-fresh-cocaine.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Perhaps it would be easier for Connie to answer if I supply him with the only source I've found where 'JB' is a racial slur:

Jigaboo, jiggabo, jijjiboo, zigabo, jig, jigg, jiggy, jigga (U.S. & UK) a black person (JB) with stereotypical black features (dark skin, wide nose, etc.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs_by_ethnicity

Or did your abbreviation stand for something else?

Have you ever thought about getting professional help for your anal retentive obsession Art? (While you're there, see if they have a reparative therapist in the same building).

Arthur Brain

Have you ever thought about getting professional help for your anal retentive obsession Art? (While you're there, see if they have a reparative therapist in the same building).

Have you ever thought of simply answering the question? It was after all, a term you used in your own thread so you can hardly complain when asked what exactly it meant. Why, you'd think you had something to hide...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Hmm, from what I've seen in this thread (at least from other posters besides yourself) there's been no tolerance of racism of any form, much less any "white liberal guilt" going on.

Maybe Connie isn't white, and he's being impartial about which races he slanders.

WizardofOz

Perhaps it would be easier for Connie to answer if I supply him with the only source I've found where 'JB' is a racial slur:

Jigaboo, jiggabo, jijjiboo, zigabo, jig, jigg, jiggy, jigga (U.S. & UK) a black person (JB) with stereotypical black features (dark skin, wide nose, etc.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs_by_ethnicity

Or did your abbreviation stand for something else?

Ah! So that's what it means...

Turns out ignorant op was the racist one all along. I'm 'shocked' by this revelation :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ah! So that's what it means...

Welcome back to thread Aaron. I would imagine that you Paulbots/ Libertarians are just squeeeeeling with delight just thinking about wearing pink.

gay-black-jewish-klan.jpeg

Turns out ignorant op was the racist one all along. I'm 'shocked' by this revelation :plain:

How about we review the OP and you can refute the author of the article's claim stating

"Although the violent black racists surely are a minority of the total black population, plenty of them are evident by their statements and writings, and evident in the interracial violent crime statistics..."
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4357354&postcount=1

That is if you can quit gossiping with your ahem...'guy friend' Art Brain long enough to do so.

After that you can tell us how the Black Community will be so much better off if heroin and crack cocaine were legal.

man_arrested_after_distributing_heroin_leading_Overdoses.jpg

(Boy, I sure like it when Libertarians grace my thread with their presence).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Were blacks, at that time in America oppressed, yes or no?

Were Black families in disarray as they are now? (fatherless homes, disproportionate amount of abortions, drug and alcohol abuse, disproportionately incarcerated, etc.).

I already pointed out that the answer to the injustices Black American's faced was given by the great American named Booker T. Washington. Unfortunately radicals like the communist W. E. B. Dubois and communist backed Martin Luther King Jr. had their way and we're seeing the sad sad state that Black Americans are in today.

MarcATL

Were Black families in disarray as they are now? (fatherless homes, disproportionate amount of abortions, drug and alcohol abuse, etc.).

I already pointed out that the answer to the injustices Black American's faced was given by the great American named Booker T. Washington. Unfortunately radicals like the communist W. E. B. Dubois and communist backed Martin Luther King Jr. had their way and we're seeing the sad sad state that Black Americans are in today.
Were blacks in America oppressed at that time, yes or no?