Racism, Bigotry and Misogyny at TOL

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Liberals are cowards, they only pick on people who can't fight back.

Can one fight back within a womb? :think:

Of course not, and that is why people with an ounce of decency fight back for them.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
All of you liberals annoy me. None of you can be bothered actually to have a serious debate on any of these issues. Instead, you just content yourself with making off hand, snide remarks.

Sure, AnnaBenedetti will go out of her way to look up various of my remarks and copy/paste them on to a thread.

But actually provide arguments against them?
Actually engage me on the issues without basing herself on her visceral emotive reactions?
Actually think through the issues rather than simply resort to saying "boo" over and over again?

I respect you a lot, kmo. You're one of the good men here, and I appreciate you.

I also appreciate your reasoning with someone who thinks it's okay to beat a wife until she's dead, but I absolutely will not reason with someone of his ilk. The more I read from this group (doloTradSumsod), the more I realize how important it is for women to have autonomy from them. And the more I understand why they're here.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

How liberals interpret facts as "bigotry"!

:plain: Do you ... a conservative ... agree that women should be beaten or that they deserved to be raped? It's not an accusation, but rather a question.

Some do. The threads are on TOL ... and I would expect the *real* men to stand up and speak out against this type of abuse.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually, domestic violence is a huge problem in the community that zoo22 represents.

WRONG. Though several of yours (Crucible, Koban, Climate Sanity/Dolo/Voltaire, Traditio) are on current and past threads going on about women deserving to be beaten and how some are deserving of rape.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Uh, yeah Trad. I'm on my way over to yours right now to put you in a casualty ward...

Get a grip.

:plain:

Isn't it interesting how those who advocate women being deserving of beatings and rape project their own character on others?

Hence the report ...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
WRONG. Though several of yours (Crucible, Koban, Climate Sanity/Dolo/Voltaire, Traditio) are on current and past threads going on about women deserving to be beaten and how some are deserving of rape.

I wasn't involved in those threads or discussions. HOWEVER, anna b and zoo22 went out of their way to call me a racist in the OP because one of many vehicles that I used to expose the pro abortion, pro communist, woman beating adulterer Martin Luther King Jr. was a website that had white supremacist overtones to it.

It appears that anna b and zoo22 aren't concerned about liberals beating up women...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Isn't it interesting how those who advocate women being deserving of beatings and rape project their own character on others?

Hence the report ...

Trad reported him for that?

After Trad advocated beating a woman's face in... I'd say unbelievable, but it's not.

Reactions: Lon

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I wasn't involved in those threads or discussions. HOWEVER, zoo22 went out of his way to call me a racist in the OP because I used as a vehicle to expose the pro abortion, pro communist, woman beating adulterer Martin Luther King Jr. a website that had white supremacist overtones to it.

It appears that zoo22 isn't concerned about liberals beating up women...

Stop burbling, aCW. You link from racist sources, you use racist language, and you lie through your teeth. Go on back to your bargain basement thread, the blue light's flashing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
I wasn't involved in those threads or discussions. HOWEVER, anna b and zoo22 went out of their way to call me a racist in the OP because I used as a vehicle to expose the pro abortion, pro communist, woman beating adulterer Martin Luther King Jr. a website that had white supremacist overtones to it.

It appears that anna b and zoo22 aren't concerned about liberals beating up women...

Stop burbling, aCW. You link from racist sources, you use racist language, and you lie through your teeth. Go on back to your bargain basement thread, the blue light's flashing.

I don't believe I've ever met someone with so much HATRED in them anna. What happened in your life to cause it?

I'll tell you what: How about I reopen my MLK Jr. thread and I can use from black sources information showing that Martin Luther King Jr. had sex with several women the night before he was murdered (let me check the dictionary, but I believe that would make him an adulterer), and severely beat one of them up? (I believe that would also make MLK Jr. a woman beater).

Again: It appears that annab and zoo2 aren't concerned about liberals beating women up.

zoo22

Poor Traditio:

It's just not pleasant to have to deal with people who are radically different from me. I just don't like it, and I don't want to have to deal with it.

Aw.

That's because you're an extraordinarily ego-centric and pompous person with superiority issues, and even more than most people, the less you feel in control, the more you freak out.

I understand that you have asperger's, so I try to always consider that.

But I hope a huge, multi-generational family of Mexicans who barely speak English move in all around you, taking up all of the houses on your block. Little Mexican kids playing hopscotch in the street screaming out rhymes in Spanish, Mexican music playing on their stereos, meats you're not familiar with sizzling on their grills filling the neighborhood with smells you've never smelled, and most of all, tons of old Mexican folks who walk too slowly in front of you on the sidewalk.

And I hope they also buy your corner store, and fill it up with non-English signs and foods you're completely unfamiliar with.

And I hope they're all happy, all the time, and you have to see their huge smiles, and they all wave and say ¡Hola amigo! to you every time they see you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Posted in the music thread. Here are the lyrics:

Spoiler
Grocery store, three ******* inside
The store ain't opened, it's the middle of the night
Alarm goes off, the cops show up
They caught them red handed, put them in handcuffs

And then, and then, and then, and then
Jesse showed up, Jesse showed up
Wouldn't you know it, Jesse Jackson showed up
He had a bunch of porch monkeys praising his name
While he preached and he hollered and he passed the
blame
And said "them ******* wasn't stealing when they got
caught
They was only doing some shopping, just like I thought
White man shouldn't have a store there, it's all his
fault"
And they all got excited when Jesse showed up

Election time, a new president
Al Gore had to win so the ******* all went
The chads were counted and counted again
They counted three times but they still didn't win

Jesse showed up, Jesse showed up
Wouldn't you know it, Jesse Jackson showed up
He had a bunch of porch monkeys praising his name
While he preached and he hollered and he passed the
blame
And said "listen you *******, I think we've been had
If we lose this election it's gonna be bad
And it's the white man's fault cause he stole all the
chads"
And they all got excited when Jesse showed up

Something's gonna happen one of these days
If Jesse Jackson don't start mending his ways
He's gonna keep stirring them ******* up
Til the white man says "enough is enough"

The Klan will show up, the Klan will show up
All dressed in white they're gonna show up
He's gonna be sorry for strutting his stuff
Hell's gonna break loose when the Klan shows up
And they'll say "Jackson, what do you mean causing all
this trouble
It's up your's ******, we're gonna pop your bubble
We're gonna break it off in you and stick it in double"
So just watch yourself Jesse when this Klan shows up

You better watch yourself Jesse when the Klan shows up
Source: <a href="http://www.elyrics.net/read/j/johnny-rebel-lyrics/jesse-showed-up-lyrics.html" rel="nofollow">click here</a>

Posted in Why men won't marry you:

Who posted that song, they should have been banned

Reactions: Lon

quip

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Liberals are cowards, they only pick on people who can't fight back.

Of course not, and that is why people with an ounce of decency fight back for them.

Well, it is hard to defend yourself when one lack's the fundamental capacity to exist outside of the womb. :idunno:

What about the rights of those "wombs" who lack an ounce of decency?

brewmama

Well, it is hard to defend yourself when one lack's the fundamental capacity to exist outside of the womb. :idunno:

What about the rights of those "wombs" who lack an ounce of decency?

Since wombs are made specifically for developing babies, what "rights" do you think are being violated?