Racists of feather flock together...

They sure do.

sanger-kkk.jpg

Did aCW ever tell us what he meant when he referred to blacks as JB's? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
They [racists of a feather] sure do [flock together].

sanger-kkk.jpg

(Note, yet another post where annaidettanni refused to denounce the racist/eugenic/Nazi ties of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger).

To anyone that has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and is forever grateful for the huge sacrifice He paid on the cross, your implication that His values mirror that of the Ku Klux Klan is extremely offensive.

Your issue isn't with me anna, your issue is with God.

Last edited:

truthjourney

That's terrible. I'm so sorry for what your mother (and her children, both born and unborn) went through.

That's the reality that Crucible is so blasé about. It puts the light of reality on his words, and on Trad's words. So easy for them to say that crap here, so easy to pretend to justify by their online trolling what happens in real life.
I've seen that men who beat women have some things in common which are low self esteem and the need to have power and control that makes them feel better about themselves, in a sick way.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've seen that men who beat women have some things in common which are low self esteem and the need to have power and control that makes them feel better about themselves, in a sick way.

Now if you can only get annaedditenni to acknowledge that domestic violence is a HUGE problem in the lifestyle that she defends:

The National Violence Against Women survey found that 21.5 percent of men and 35.4 percent of women living with a same-sex partner experienced intimate-partner physical violence in their lifetimes, compared with 7.1% and 20.4% for men and women, respectively, with a history of only opposite-sex cohabitation. Transgender respondents had an incidence of 34.6 percent over a lifetime according to a Massachusetts survey.
http://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue

Sitamun

This is very true, and to be honest why I've avoided posting on the forum for awhile. I've lately had to deal with a man who is an abusive alcoholic. Now, it's not a family member, nor my husband, but a man I unfortunately have to spend a large amount of time around due to my job.

He has mentally abused me, verbally abused me, threatened to murder me, now I'm just waiting for him to hit me so I can go to the police and finally do something about it. Reading all this "women deserve such and such for whatever reason" is outrageous. Especially when the majority of the time the woman did NOTHING to even remotely "deserve" it. You know why this man thinks I deserve his abuse? Because I call his mother "mom" and because I do my laundry at his sisters apartment, and also one day I forgot to put my coffee mug in the sink. Yep, I am just a horrible person aren't I?

Here's the thing, the person perpetrating the violence (whomever they may be and whatever sex that happens to be) will always, ALWAYS have a reason why their actions are JUSTIFIED. Would anyone here suggest to me that I should continue living in fear of what this man may do next? I've actually been encouraged by some to provoke him to do violence against me because nothing can be done until he does. I've also talked many others out of "taking care" of my problem because it will just be worse for them than for this man.

So yes any time I see ANYTHING that is a blanket statement reguarding that anyone DESERVES violence against them without any knowledge of any details of any situation it irks me.

I'm sure that if some of the men here were to talk to the man I'm having problems with I would be sold as the spawn of satan himself, the worst woman in the world, in his mind deserving of all kinds of "punishment" or "retribution".

So, long story short this is a VERY touchy subject for me now, but I finally had to get it off my chest somewhere.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Cool story.

I've seen that women who emotionally abuse their husbands have some things in common which are protective rights, privileged court outcomes, beneficial programs, and a prospect to divorce. And it makes them all the more comfortable and secure with being horrible women.

But how often is that brought up in contrast to what you are dragging on about? Abuse of husband and family is legal for women, and men have to either be perfect, angelic like beings or lose everything.

That's the stranglehold on men, and for that reason, I frankly just don't care for you and other women's obsession with their problems being the prime subject of society- and these men defending their captors as well. It's gotten more than old, it's a mass of dead bones crawling by the wayside.

truthjourney

This is very true, and to be honest why I've avoided posting on the forum for awhile. I've lately had to deal with a man who is an abusive alcoholic. Now, it's not a family member, nor my husband, but a man I unfortunately have to spend a large amount of time around due to my job.

He has mentally abused me, verbally abused me, threatened to murder me, now I'm just waiting for him to hit me so I can go to the police and finally do something about it. Reading all this "women deserve such and such for whatever reason" is outrageous. Especially when the majority of the time the woman did NOTHING to even remotely "deserve" it. You know why this man thinks I deserve his abuse? Because I call his mother "mom" and because I do my laundry at his sisters apartment, and also one day I forgot to put my coffee mug in the sink. Yep, I am just a horrible person aren't I?

Here's the thing, the person perpetrating the violence (whomever they may be and whatever sex that happens to be) will always, ALWAYS have a reason why their actions are JUSTIFIED. Would anyone here suggest to me that I should continue living in fear of what this man may do next? I've actually been encouraged by some to provoke him to do violence against me because nothing can be done until he does. I've also talked many others out of "taking care" of my problem because it will just be worse for them than for this man.

So yes any time I see ANYTHING that is a blanket statement reguarding that anyone DESERVES violence against them without any knowledge of any details of any situation it irks me.

I'm sure that if some of the men here were to talk to the man I'm having problems with I would be sold as the spawn of satan himself, the worst woman in the world, in his mind deserving of all kinds of "punishment" or "retribution".

So, long story short this is a VERY touchy subject for me now, but I finally had to get it off my chest somewhere.
He sounds like a dangerous man with the murder threat and being an abusive alcoholic.His behavior could be unpredictable and suddenly violent.
It's hard to tell what your options are by what you have said. I certainly don't think it's a good idea to provoke him. But if there is no way to avoid him then try not to let him know how much what he says and does affects you. He thrives on getting a reaction from you. I know that won't be easy.
But really if your life is in danger, no job is worth that or that level of abuse, that's how I would feel.
Just some of my thoughts. I hope that getting this off your chest has helped you feel better.

Tinark

Now, if we're talking about beating someone as a punishment for a crime...that's another story. :)

Every sadist in the world agrees with you. I bet you would love to be the one who gets paid to carry out the beatings, no?

Every sadist in the world dresses up their sadism as "deserved this", "punishment" and "justice".

truthjourney

Cool story.

I've seen that women who emotionally abuse their husbands have some things in common which are protective rights, privileged court outcomes, beneficial programs, and a prospect to divorce. And it makes them all the more comfortable and secure with being horrible women.

But how often is that brought up in contrast to what you are dragging on about? Abuse of husband and family is legal for women, and men have to either be perfect, angelic like beings or lose everything.

That's the stranglehold on men, and for that reason, I frankly just don't care for you and other women's obsession with their problems being the prime subject of society- and these men defending their captors as well. It's gotten more than old, it's a mass of dead bones crawling by the wayside.
Cool story.

Tinark

They have you fooled... many of the democratic policies both nationally and locally are designed to keep people of color in enclaves (slums, etc.) and to keep them voting democratic.

Also, under the current democratic president, race relations have gotten much worse.. he is stirring the pot instead of improving things.... once again a political tactic based on race.

We can also add paranoia, prone to conspiratorial thinking and victom-hood mentality to today's conservative mantra.

Tinark

I'm disappointed too, Nori. I'm disappointed that you didn't speak out when ClimateSanity was calling women vicious animals, when sod said rape was a choice that women make, when Trad talked about the justice of beating in a wife's face until she was dead, and when Crucible said marital rape was impossible, and due to the sin of a wife.

Its clear the racism, bigotry and misogyny shown by the above four posters plus others is institutionally supported at TOL.

She has her priorities, after all.

Tinark

Well, as much as I don't care to give credit to ACW for anything, at least he isn't one of those who jumped on the "beating your wife" and "women deserve to be raped" bandwagon.

LOL, the bar of decency has sunk so low on TOL these days that it doesn't take much to overcome it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
you think satan acts contrary to God's will?

The non-Reformed don't believe that God is perfectly sovereign, so you can't expect them to think that far into it :chuckle:

There exists an idea that Satan is an agent of God to test us. That is only half true- he is wicked but his fall was fateful, not random.

Last edited:

CherubRam

Cool story.

Laws were created to help protect women and children, but now the laws are often used to abuse the men. I guess there is no easy answer for all the problems in the world.