Race For The White House

Race For The White House

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timotheos

March 15th will be a decisive day for the GOP, likely eliminating Rubio and Kasich. If Trump wins Florida, it's over for Rubio, the same for Kasich in Ohio. In both parties March 15th is a huge day and the race for the White House is on. Voting is a right, go vote. Thoughts, comments, concerns ?

Kasich won in Ohio. In order to win the nomination he only needs 110% of the remaining delegates. Maybe he hopes to get them from all of the other states where he was the Governor.

PureX

It appears Clinton has a 95% chance to win the primary nomination now. She will win in Arizona, but might lose Washington. If she wins in Pennsylvania, and New York, it is over for Bernie.
This doesn't look like a 95% chance, to me.

74973_1103929389670447_3673679664848368916_n.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Through the political barter system? Sounds...noble. :reals:

"Molasses to endorsements to jooooobs!" :guitar:

I'm not sure if Trump is capable of taking advice. He really needs to talk about real issues in detail, with plans and intentions. He needs to act more presidential and lay off the wall and muslims. He needs to clarify and explain in detail exactly what he means. The problem is, once he starts talking there is no telling what will fly from his big mouth. But I still think Trump will get the 1237 he needs to win outright.

PureX

I'm not sure if Trump is capable of taking advice. He really needs to talk about real issues in detail, with plans and intentions. He needs to act more presidential and lay off the wall and muslims. He needs to clarify and explain in detail exactly what he means. The problem is, once he starts talking there is no telling what will fly from his big mouth. But I still think Trump will get the 1237 he needs to win outright.
His supporters are idiots. If he started to talk substance they'd just get bored and confused.

Also, Trump is mostly an idiot himself when it comes to working within a government structure. I doubt he's even capable of talking substance and detail.

Anyway, he'd be a lame duck all the way through because his own party won't back him. Nor will the democrats. So he won't be able to do much of anything. He'll just take up space and be the target of global ridicule until the next election cycle.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
His supporters are idiots. If he started to talk substance they'd just get bored and confused.

Also, Trump is mostly an idiot himself when it comes to working within a government structure. I doubt he's even capable of talking substance and detail.

Anyway, he'd be a lame duck all the way through because his own party won't back him. Nor will the democrats. So he won't be able to do much of anything. He'll just take up space and be the target of global ridicule until the next election cycle.

No, I think he will get a lot done as president because the powers that be will tell him what to do and how to do it. Trump will have advisors and instructors and he won't do anything without their approval. Trump is a deal maker on both sides of the aisle.

ClimateSanity

When the Mexicans refuse to build the wall, Trump will ask the people on his train to build it. Are you really sure you want a seat on that train?

He can get it done. Put huge tarriffs on all goods coming out of Mexico. Deny travel to Mexico. Make deals with other nations to stop buying Mexican products.

PureX

No, I think he will get a lot done as president because the powers that be will tell him what to do and how to do it. Trump will have advisors and instructors and he won't do anything without their approval. Trump is a deal maker on both sides of the aisle.
You must be one of his idiot supporters, … to think that!

What evidence is there that Trump listens to anyone about anything?!? And listens to them to what end? He has no real agenda that anyone can discern except to spew absurd populist jingoisms to keep his "TV ratings" up. He's a WWF version of a presidential candidate: a cartoon character playing at running for president. I don't believe he ever intended to get this far and he has no idea what he'll do if he wins. He's just riding the idiocy to see where it'll take him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You must be one of his idiot supporters, … to think that!

What evidence is there that Trump listens to anyone about anything?!? And listens to them to what end? He has no real agenda that anyone can discern except to spew absurd populist jingoisms to keep his "TV ratings" up. He's a WWF version of a presidential candidate: a cartoon character playing at running for president. I don't believe he ever intended to get this far and he has no idea what he'll do if he wins. He's just riding the idiocy to see where it'll take him.
:chuckle: It's like that movie Idiocracy

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He has no real agenda that anyone can discern ...

google means you don't ever have to look like a retard again :)

"trump agenda"
About 82,400,000 results (0.41 seconds)

#1: Donald Trump on the Issues
www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm
Provides quotes and background on various international, domestic, economic and social issues. Includes profile, contact data, forum and voter match.

when you click on it (have a kid show you how), it takes you to:

Donald Trump on Abortion
Click here for 9 full quotes on Abortion OR other candidates on Abortion OR background on Abortion.

Defund Planned Parenthood. (Oct 2015)
Planned Parenthood is important, but abortions must stop. (Aug 2015)
I have evolved on abortion issue, like Reagan evolved. (Aug 2015)
Ban late abortions; exceptions for rape, incest or health. (Jun 2015)
I am now pro-life; after years of being pro-choice. (Apr 2011)
I changed my views to pro-life based on personal stories. (Apr 2011)
I am pro-life; fight ObamaCare abortion funding. (Feb 2011)
Pro-choice, but ban partial birth abortion. (Jul 2000)
Favors abortion rights but respects opposition. (Dec 1999)

Donald Trump on Budget & Economy
Click here for 15 full quotes on Budget & Economy OR other candidates on Budget & Economy OR background on Budget & Economy.

Keep mortgage interest deduction; knock out carried interest. (Nov 2015)
Make economy dynamic; bring back jobs from China & Mexico. (Oct 2015)
Use increasing debt ceiling as bargaining chip. (Oct 2015)
Strong on debt limit; ask for a pound of flesh. (Oct 2015)
Grow the economy at 6% annually by ending inversions. (Oct 2015)
Cut defense budget, & entire EPA & Dept. of Education. (Oct 2015)
We owe $19T and we need a businessman to bring us back. (Sep 2015)
If debt reaches $24T, that's the point of no return. (Jun 2015)
We prospered after 9/11; we'll prosper after Great Recession. (Apr 2010)
2006: Warned about impending implosion of financial sector. (Apr 2010)
Prepare for upcoming crash, bigger than 1929. (Jul 2000)
Optimistic about future of Atlantic City. (Jul 1990)
Rent control only benefits a privileged minority. (Jul 1987)
One-time 14.25% tax on wealth, to erase national debt. (Nov 1999)
Predicts 35% boost to economy from eliminating national debt. (Nov 1999)

Donald Trump on Civil Rights
Click here for 9 full quotes on Civil Rights OR other candidates on Civil Rights OR background on Civil Rights.

I'm "fine" with affirmative action, for now. (Oct 2015)
After Supreme Court vote, gay marriage is a reality. (Aug 2015)
I'm no misogynist; I put women in charge of construction. (Aug 2015)
Disinvited from RedState gathering for misogynistic comments. (Aug 2015)
Political correctness is country's problem, not my problem. (Aug 2015)
Obama's presidency has done nothing for African Americans. (Aug 2015)
Same-sex marriage is a state issue. (Jun 2015)
No gay marriage; no same-sex partner benefits. (Mar 2011)
Tolerate diversity; prosecute hate crimes against gays. (Jul 2000)

Donald Trump on Corporations
Click here for 9 full quotes on Corporations OR other candidates on Corporations OR background on Corporations.

Get U.S. money back into U.S.: address corporate inversion. (Nov 2015)
I've used bankruptcy laws to do a great job for my companies. (Aug 2015)
2002: Participated in development boom of Jersey City. (Apr 2012)
0% corporate tax would create millions of jobs. (Dec 2011)
Fight crony capitalism with a level playing field. (Dec 2011)
Wealthy move assets around globally based on tax incentives. (Apr 2011)
Business is an acquired skill based on discipline & focus. (Apr 2010)
Pragmatic positive: be positive, but be realistic. (Apr 2010)
Being a know-it-all shuts the door on new ideas. (Apr 2010)

and there's lots and lots more!