Race For The White House

Race For The White House

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PureX

What's the questions?

It means we have representatives who today do little to represent us, but represent lobbyist.
Harvard (I think it was) did an in-depth study of the relationship between the public's will, both for and against a number of common issues, and the behavior of our 'representatives" in public office, and found NO MATHEMATICAL CORRELATION whatever between them. None! Meaning that the will of the people of the United States is not being represented by our political representatives. AT ALL! Zero! Zippo! Nada!

The United States is now a full-on oligarchy. Nearly all of our state decisions are being made in response to the bribery of professional lobbyists who are paid by corporate interests to bribe the legislature. And now even our presidential candidates are also being sponsored by those same corporate interests (who can then control who gets appointed to the Supreme Court).

These same corporate interests also own the vast majority of our media outlets and thereby control the "news" we get and do not get. And the "spin" those media outlets put on it. The "home of the brave and land of the free" is long gone. The United States us just one big corporation, now, interested only in maximizing the profits returned to it's very wealthy and elite "investor class". The rest of us are just here to serve them, now. And the sad thing is that many of us really like it this way. As long as we can still look down on our neighbors, we're happy to serve those who look down on us.

Timotheos

To me, Cruz is the clown. He tries to whip up a crowd and it doesn't work. He rambles on about taking on Washington and the "special interests" of which he will do neither. Nope, Trump takes the White House.

I notice that you did not answer my question, "Who would be a better president?".