Questions for freelight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Letsargue,

It is always nice to chat with someone of your understanding.

If I'm here, I'll always talk about anything you want too, ( of God ).

However, I haven't see anyone who cares about anything, except freelight. ---- Bring what ever you think we can learn in, and we'll see how far it goes.

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
This is our space to create..............

This is our space to create..............

If I'm here, I'll always talk about anything you want too, ( of God ).

However, I haven't see anyone who cares about anything, except freelight. ---- Bring what ever you think we can learn in, and we'll see how far it goes.

Paul

If one wishes to engage in 'creative dialogue' and 'free thought explorations' then this thread is for them :thumb:

I sent a note to Knight about changing the title of the thread to "Questions to freelight", a more appropriate title. It will then serve as a fun 'free for all' to have posters put forth questions, for us all to expound on, keeping the energy and spirit 'positive' and constructive, an enjoyable experience, one of edification, as well as learning, education and expanding consciousness,...that's key.

We'll see how it goes,....the forum is what we make it.....as co-creators. Every thought, word and deed, adds to the value, memory, record and experience of all who share therein. Lets remember that, and the 'ethics' behind it.

pj

Letsargue

If one wishes to engage in 'creative dialogue' and 'free thought explorations' then this thread is for them :thumb:

I sent a note to Knight about changing the title of the thread to "Questions to freelight", a more appropriate title. It will then serve as a fun 'free for all' to have posters put forth questions, for us all to expound on, keeping the energy and spirit 'positive' and constructive, an enjoyable experience, one of edification, as well as learning, education and expanding consciousness,...that's key.

We'll see how it goes,....the forum is what we make it.....as co-creators. Every thought, word and deed, adds to the value, memory, record and experience of all who share therein. Lets remember that, and the 'ethics' behind it.

pj

Yes that's the way It Should be, BUT I don't think there is anyone here who cares to ( Defend ) anything you and I say: EVEN IF They did agree for their Fear of being Caught Associating, - by such an extreme Anti Knowledge as some of THESE ARE. It doesn't matter if I quote Scripture and nothing Else, these have Nothing but Total Sarcasm AND Hate to Respond with.

I ENJOY!!, ( not the Flesh ), I - Enjoy watching them act exactly the "WAY" GOD said Not TOO, AND THEY Know IT!!

(( They turn Evil )) "Just" because They don't Like US: now that ~is Real ~"christian", -- And in a "WAY" - That's what God Looks AT in any hate-mongering, anti-Truth / Christ Despiser!!! -- LOL!!

Well, when I'm reminded of something, It Just goes.

YES!! Yes, I'll be Glad to go along with what Ever the out-come of that. Good Luck!!

Paul

musterion

How can someone who claimed to go only by the Bible find close fellowship with one who denies the Word of God and the cross of Christ? How's that work?

Letsargue

How can someone who claimed to go only by the Bible find close fellowship with one who denies the Word of God and the cross of Christ? How's that work?

Who are You talking about and WHY, AND HOW????

Prove it!!! - not just bear false witness, but IS That You, you're referring To??

Is this TRUE??? -- (( Romans 3:10-13 ))????? Then IT MUST Be You, and ALL The "OTHERS"!!!// - "OUT'THERE"!!!!

Paul

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

pj

How come LA talks normal to you but abstract to the rest of us?

Letsargue

How come LA talks normal to you but abstract to the rest of us?

I By nature - try to Give BACK Exactly what someone gives ME.

You haven't been near like Some have been - or ARE. Or do you think I've MISS heard or received you and the "OTHERS"??

Hate IS Always Breading by the "Hatful", the SAME AS all manner of Attitudes Bread their OWN minds, as I do Also. - Now What??

I didn't Create Man's minds as they are. We need to JUST copy God's MIND, and Christ GAVE US His Mind, to be Cursed by the HATFUL!! - Just read it, --- and join them??

Paul

musterion

Prove it!!!

You said several pages back on this very thread that you go only by the Bible. Freelight really has no use for the Bible.

So how is it you have such deep affinity for each other? Isn't that like light and darkness having fellowship?

Letsargue

You said several pages back on this very thread that you go only by the Bible. Freelight really has no use for the Bible.

So how is it you have such deep affinity for each other? Isn't that like light and darkness having fellowship?

AGAIN - YOU'RE just Stretching the Reality, and Just Outright ((( LYING ))) AS USUAL!!!!!

GOD says to Love your Neighbor!!!, freelight IS MY NEIGHBOR; - What's IT TO ANY OF YOU Lying Hate Mongering Fools!!!!!

YOU Whatever YOU Call Yourself; YOU (( ARE MY EVIL!! )), YOU Have Built IT SO!!! -- God Commands US TO HATE EVIL!!!!! And Bless GOD I DO!!!! - SO CURSE me ALL You Want TO!!!! That's WHO Some of YOU ARE!!!!!!

And that's GREAT!! -- ALL The New Comers Can SEE Just WHO Some of you Hateful People ARE!!!!!

But Who CARES????? -- EVEN Knight doesn't!!! Your BUDDY Can Call Him a (( "MORON" )) and no one CARES!!!!

Paul

musterion

I don't think you understood the point.

You said a few pages back you go only by what the Bible says. Fine.

Freelight rejects the Bible.

One of you is dead wrong.

What fellowship does light have with darkness?

Letsargue

I don't think you understood the point.

You said a few pages back you go only by what the Bible says. Fine.

Freelight rejects the Bible.

One of you is dead wrong.

What fellowship does light have with darkness?

I said what I said, and You keep stretching Reality!!

What makes any one ( EVIL ) to the other - but "HATE", Like You Keep casting from your ungodly self AT ME AND freelight!!!! - ((( Just because ))) WE "Talk" to each other???? ---YES!! That's Hate and EVIL!!!!

SEE!!!! - We can Never discuss anything without You FOOLS Disrupting - Always, Because THAT'S WHO YOU ARE!!!! - But Again, who Cares!!!!

Paul

musterion

You're not merely talking to each other, Paul. You've got a doctrinal harmony going on. How does that work between one who (claims) he stands only on the Word and one who rejects it?

Letsargue

You're not merely talking to each other, Paul. You've got a doctrinal harmony going on. How does that work between one who (claims) he stands only on the Word and one who rejects it?

Just because He is not me, and I am not him, doesn't mean that our differences Can not be Discussed?? - ( AND There ARE "SOME" Equivalences ) in our beliefs!!!! - Is that A SIN, or is your total Blaspheming the both of us, Just because - You WON'T Accept or Discuss "Anything" either of us says in a Godly manner???? -- You and I sure are DIFFERENT!!!!!

NOW!!! -- Take that or Spit on it, you've GONE TOO FAR HERE!!!!!

This is about ALL I do, is just wipe off you all's SPIT!!!!

Paul

Gurucam

A Question from Letsargue:

What can you do with my Idea that the whole Bible, as it's written, is "Nothing" more than a "Parable", -

One can show that the Lord Jesus Christ confirmed in absolute clarity that: all of the O.T. and most of the KJV N.T. is "Nothing" more than a "Parable" or sets of parables.

Jesus confirmed that everything that He delivered were parables, except for those very few deliveries which He made to only His disciples in private session among only them.

However one cannot stop at that only. One must also be informed that the Lord Jesus Christ also simply and very clearly confirmed that Parables have absolutely no value when it comes to salvation and deliverance, per say.

Most people are led to believe and believe that there are hidden gems in parables. Fact is there are absolutely no hidden gems (which relate to salvation and deliverance) in parables.

Here is the full revelation:

Parables have absolutely nothing to offer one who is seeking to enter God' kingdom of heaven.

Parable were given to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Parable were given to people who Jesus did not wish to give any thing more or any thing new.

In fact parables are given to people who do not deserve even the things which they have.

According to the Lord Jesus Christ, parables are given to people who have little or nothing and who must loose even the very little that they have.

Why then does one seek out and search parables?

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.

[10] And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
[11] He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
[12] For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

If you are seeking to be saved and delivered you must seek out the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (which is the basis and source of Grace and Truth and salvation and deliverance) then;

You would find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven only in those deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples in very closed and private session among only them. These are just a few revelations in the KJV N.T.

Most everything else in the KJV N.T. are parables and these in absolutely no way contain even the slightest or smallest idea of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

According to Jesus, Parables are meant to artfully and deliberately deny people the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

This is the whole revelation about parables although they (parables) fill up most of the Bible.

The sad part is that the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) of those called to Christianity believe that parables contain hidden gems related to salvation and deliverance. So they search for such (nonexistent) gems (in the parables) and yet comes up with something which they perceive to be one more gems that are related to salvation and deliverance. Then they inform their salvation and deliverance approach with these and are therefore misled, err and are not chosen. They do not make it. You are aware that many are called to Christianity but few are chosen. The very great majority (i.e. all but a few) err because they are misled by false prophets who came in Jesus name and are not chosen.

Why would one dwell on parables and not zoom immediately and directly into only the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, as given privately by Jesus, to only His disciples? Why indeed?

Please let this be your wake-up call.

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I By nature - try to Give BACK Exactly what someone gives ME.

You haven't been near like Some have been - or ARE. Or do you think I've MISS heard or received you and the "OTHERS"??

Hate IS Always Breading by the "Hatful", the SAME AS all manner of Attitudes Bread their OWN minds, as I do Also. - Now What??

I didn't Create Man's minds as they are. We need to JUST copy God's MIND, and Christ GAVE US His Mind, to be Cursed by the HATFUL!! - Just read it, --- and join them??

Paul

Huh?

Letsargue

pj

( Here It IS!! )!! LOOKS Good; - and the word "Good" is from the Word "GOD"!!!

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
"you are the light of the world"

"you are the light of the world"

Yes that's the way It Should be, BUT I don't think there is anyone here who cares to ( Defend ) anything you and I say: EVEN IF They did agree for their Fear of being Caught Associating, - by such an extreme Anti Knowledge as some of THESE ARE. It doesn't matter if I quote Scripture and nothing Else, these have Nothing but Total Sarcasm AND Hate to Respond with.

I ENJOY!!, ( not the Flesh ), I - Enjoy watching them act exactly the "WAY" GOD said Not TOO, AND THEY Know IT!!

(( They turn Evil )) "Just" because They don't Like US: now that ~is Real ~"christian", -- And in a "WAY" - That's what God Looks AT in any hate-mongering, anti-Truth / Christ Despiser!!! -- LOL!!

A tree is known by its fruit, and if one chooses to engage in a productive invigorating discussion, let it be done respectfully. Also if one wishes to engage in real 'dialogue', they need to be open to understand, learn and familiarize themselves with the terms, meanings and context of the subject-matter, plus the religious background, education, knowledge, nomenclature of those participating in the discussion.

Be civil and courteous. If you cant, then do some soul-searching as to why you are so divided, antagonistic, apologetic, rude and judgmental. Look in the mirror of your own soul, and see what 'reflections' you find there, and what you are projecting on others and the world. A lot is about the quality or conditioning of the "eye" you're looking thru.

If we would enjoy a discussion, we would come to the table in good spirits, positive, optimistic, resourceful, innovative and with creative intent. For me its about expanding consciousness, exploring ideas, expounding concepts, researching new dimensions and possibilities. Consciousness itself is the primal reality.

Smile :)

pj

Letsargue

One can show that the Lord Jesus Christ confirmed in absolute clarity that: all of the O.T. and most of the KJV N.T. is "Nothing" more than a "Parable" or sets of parables.

Jesus confirmed that everything that He delivered were parables, except for those very few deliveries which He made to only His disciples in private session among only them.

However one cannot stop at that only. One must also be informed that the Lord Jesus Christ also simply and very clearly confirmed that Parables have absolutely no value when it comes to salvation and deliverance, per say.

Most people are led to believe and believe that there are hidden gems in parables. Fact is there are absolutely no hidden gems (which relate to salvation and deliverance) in parables.

Here is the full revelation:

Parables have absolutely nothing to offer one who is seeking to enter God' kingdom of heaven.

Parable were given to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Parable were given to people who Jesus did not wish to give any thing more or any thing new.

In fact parables are given to people who do not deserve even the things which they have.

According to the Lord Jesus Christ, parables are given to people who have little or nothing and who must loose even the very little that they have.

Why then does one seek out and search parables?

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.

[10] And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
[11] He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
[12] For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

If you are seeking to be saved and delivered you must seek out the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (which is the basis and source of Grace and Truth and salvation and deliverance) then;

You would find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven only in those deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples in very closed and private session among only them. These are just a few revelations in the KJV N.T.

Most everything else in the KJV N.T. are parables and these in absolutely no way contain even the slightest or smallest idea of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

According to Jesus, Parables are meant to artfully and deliberately deny people the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

This is the whole revelation about parables although they (parables) fill up most of the Bible.

The sad part is that the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) of those called to Christianity believe that parables contain hidden gems related to salvation and deliverance. So they search for such (nonexistent) gems (in the parables) and yet comes up with something which they perceive to be one more gems that are related to salvation and deliverance. Then they inform their salvation and deliverance approach with these and are therefore misled, err and are not chosen. They do not make it. You are aware that many are called to Christianity but few are chosen. The very great majority (i.e. all but a few) err because they are misled by false prophets who came in Jesus name and are not chosen.

Why would one dwell on parables and not zoom immediately and directly into only the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, as given privately by Jesus, to only His disciples? Why indeed?

Please let this be your wake-up call.

That's what I've been telling this BUNCH for Years, But None of them give a HOOT what the Truth IS!!

Anyhow, that's just a Portion of the Problem, there's Tons more that they won't believe, so it won't make any difference. - They'll still be just as WRONG, and on their way to Hell for Calling God a LIAR, and for ( BEARING FALSE WITNESS AGAINST ) Christ (( AGAIN ))!!!! -- ((((( BRAVO GENIUSES )))))!!!

Paul

Letsargue

A tree is known by its fruit, and if one chooses to engage in a productive invigorating discussion, let it be done respectfully. Also if one wishes to engage in real 'dialogue', they need to be open to understand, learn and familiarize themselves with the terms, meanings and context of the subject-matter, plus the religious background, education, knowledge, nomenclature of those participating in the discussion.

Be civil and courteous. If you cant, then do some soul-searching as to why you are so divided, antagonistic, apologetic, rude and judgmental. Look in the mirror of your own soul, and see what 'reflections' you find there, and what you are projecting on others and the world. A lot is about the quality or conditioning of the "eye" you're looking thru.

If we would enjoy a discussion, we would come to the table in good spirits, positive, optimistic, resourceful, innovative and with creative intent. For me its about expanding consciousness, exploring ideas, expounding concepts, researching new dimensions and possibilities. Consciousness itself is the primal reality.

Smile :)

pj

I think it was John who said the World couldn't hold the Books if everything of God was written. ( That is not even near enough Books )!!

That would be as limitless as all other things of GOD!!!

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.