Questions for freelight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Only a mind capable of space-time reflection remembers anything, - there is no 'memory' outside of time. Since God is Light, there is only God and the reflections of God...so all knowledge and memory are his. You may objectify God or assume He or She is 'other', but God is the divine subject of all, so from this perspective there is no 'other' but God. God is all there is as undifferentiated Light. Objects arise as a play of consciousness, the mind differentiating and interpreting things.

'God' is the "I" of all, re-membering himself only in the play of 'seperation'.....where 'members' appear to exist in company. God is One, He does not need to re-member but only does so in creation, as many parts are drawn back to their recollection of source.

A wonderful insight here....Since Paul does recognize a 4 dimensional model of reality. In addition to 3 dimensions....the 4th is that which comprises 'time' and the 'timeless',....so we have a cubic model. Memory weaves itself within all movements of creation, so that all intelligence has memory capacity.

The Trinity is primal and has its central place in Deity and creation. The light of 4 is but an expansion of creation represented by the tetragrammaton, the 4 divine letters in the divine name. The 3rd dimension is pervaded by the 4th, and so on in the subtler realms to infinity.

pj

AAHHHH Yes; - God "IS" All Knowledge To Remember, and He "IS" My Memory!!
The JOY of God, "IS" God's Memory of Me, and His acceptance of Me "IS" because He Loves the Memory I See. In the Glass "IS" the Memory Groomed from top to Bottom with the Vail that No pride can See.

The Time of the Carnal Day, by the Remembrance of the Sun, Moon, and Stars were 4, which Gave us More than the Darkness of all Carnal desires from the 3. - Memory "IS" The Eternal Four Winds from the Single We Four, Spoken in the Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, In the Final Creation of the Spiritual Memory of the "Six Sides" of the Quad, "CREATING" the Eternal Memory of the 4. - Now, there can Be NO MORE. - I Remember the Memory, seeing the Floor above the SHUT DOOR.

Paul -- 100514

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
akashic records.....

akashic records.....

I read some of the akashic records in my late teens. Who wrote those records?

Hi TB,

Not sure of what you refer as if to a book on the subject or you actually psychically reading the etheric records. The akashic records exist in the ethers being an energy-impression of all thoughts, words, deeds,.....a kind of cosmic or universal memory.

See:

Akashic records

I remember reading elsewhere about a blueprint that we need to focus on. Some sort of blueprint used to describe the original plan of humans. When I pray and meditate, I look for or at the blueprint to return to naturalness.

The 'blueprint' of our soul would be innate within creation, the very essence of who you are....wherein all potential and possibilities exist. It is innate. Returning to that essence is the way, and it's orientation the path.

the akashic records

Teal Swan has some helpful insights concerning dimensions:

what are the akashic records?

The wording, memory of God, reminds me of this blueprint.

Naturally, since all true re-membering returns you back to Source energy.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
sacred geometry.......

sacred geometry.......

AAHHHH Yes; - God "IS" All Knowledge To Remember, and He "IS" My Memory!!
The JOY of God, "IS" God's Memory of Me, and His acceptance of Me "IS" because He Loves the Memory I See. In the Glass "IS" the Memory Groomed from top to Bottom with the Vail that No pride can See.

Wonderful it is that all thought and memory is of God remembering himself. The timeless One only knows himself as absolute, while the perception of relating to others is relative within space and time between personalities.

God is the Light pervading the sea of glass where thoughts are born and return....a kind of sounding board of creation.....a 'modem' of sorts. Remember, all there is is infinite intelligence...and its 'logos' engaging information. All is Light. (Colours and shadow are but gradations or distortions of light). Language both conveys and distorts.

The Time of the Carnal Day, by the Remembrance of the Sun, Moon, and Stars were 4, which Gave us More than the Darkness of all Carnal desires from the 3. - Memory "IS" The Eternal Four Winds from the Single We Four, Spoken in the Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, In the Final Creation of the Spiritual Memory of the "Six Sides" of the Quad, "CREATING" the Eternal Memory of the 4. - Now, there can Be NO MORE. - I Remember the Memory, seeing the Floor above the SHUT DOOR.

Paul -- 100514

Been delving into some research on the 4th dimension, and cubic geometry. The cube itself is wonderful representing a 4 dimensional form, then morphing into a tesseract. Enter: sacred geometry. We also note the New Jerusalem is cubic in form.

Star of David, New Jerusalem, Metatron's Cube

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
God's recalling.....

God's recalling.....

Can the Lost Remember a Memory?
Memory is not what you remember, but that which cannot be forgotten. The Word of God is the ONLY Existence that can't be Passes Away and Forgotten.

Paul -- 101414

I'm reminded of of some concepts in A Course In Miracles on the memory of God....which is our own memory....since there is no seperation in God....we being one. There is only one original creation which is God's only Son....whom we are collectively. The Holy Spirit recalls the memory of God within.

Below is a section on our choosing to forget who we really are, the ego's choosing to disassociate from reality (the reality of our true nature as God's Son) :

The Decision to Forget

T-10.II.1. Unless you first know something you cannot dissociate it. 2 Knowledge must precede dissociation, so that dissociation is nothing more than a decision to forget. 3 What has been forgotten then appears to be fearful, but only because the dissociation is an attack on truth. 4 You are fearful because you have forgotten. 5 And you have replaced your knowledge by an awareness of dreams because you are afraid of your dissociation, not of what you have dissociated. 6 When what you have dissociated is accepted, it ceases to be fearful.

T-10.II.2. Yet to give up the dissociation of reality brings more than merely lack of fear. 2 In this decision lie joy and peace and the glory of creation. 3 Offer the Holy Spirit only your willingness to remember, for He retains the knowledge of God and of yourself for you, waiting for your acceptance. 4 Give up gladly everything that would stand in the way of your remembering, for God is in your memory. 5 His Voice will tell you that you are part of Him when you are willing to remember Him and know your own reality again. 6 Let nothing in this world delay your remembering of Him, for in this remembering is the knowledge of yourself.

T-10.II.3. To remember is merely to restore to your mind what is already there. 2 You do not make what you remember; you merely accept again what is already there, but was rejected. 3 The ability to accept truth in this world is the perceptual counterpart of creating in the Kingdom. 4 God will do His part if you will do yours, and His return in exchange for yours is the exchange of knowledge for perception. 5 Nothing is beyond His Will for you. 6 But signify your will to remember Him, and behold! 7 He will give you everything but for the asking.

- ch. 10.2, ACIM

pj

Letsargue

I'm reminded of of some concepts in A Course In Miracles on the memory of God....which is our own memory....since there is no seperation in God....we being one. There is only one original creation which is God's only Son....whom we are collectively. The Holy Spirit recalls the memory of God within.

Below is a section on our choosing to forget who we really are, the ego's choosing to disassociate from reality (the reality of our true nature as God's Son) :

- ch. 10.2, ACIM

pj

It's amazing how I see this Post, all most the Way I see what I'm thinking about this subject. -- WWOOWWW!!

It's very hard for me to understand what's going on. I don't study Anything, nothing at All, and I've Only read the Bible many, many Times. - However, I will understand all - when I get Disolved into the Memory of God totally!!

Remember!

Paul -- 100614

Last edited:

Letsargue

Wonderful it is that all thought and memory is of God remembering himself. The timeless One only knows himself as absolute, while the perception of relating to others is relative within space and time between personalities.

God is the Light pervading the sea of glass where thoughts are born and return....a kind of sounding board of creation.....a 'modem' of sorts. Remember, all there is is infinite intelligence...and its 'logos' engaging information. All is Light. (Colours and shadow are but gradations or distortions of light). Language both conveys and distorts.

Been delving into some research on the 4th dimension, and cubic geometry. The cube itself is wonderful representing a 4 dimensional form, then morphing into a tesseract. Enter: sacred geometry. We also note the New Jerusalem is cubic in form.

Star of David, New Jerusalem, Metatron's Cube

pj

This is going to be hard to explain in reality, so I'll just do a Parable Also. A ComParable, or ComParison.

I didn't go through all that video of the Cubes and Crystals, but I got a copy for the Desk top.

In it; - It didn't take long to see / ~remember - WWOOWW!!! - God "IS" That!! - In "Parable", ~not in actuality of course, BUT. -- The Universe "IS" Quadrametrical, in the exact image of GOD, (("THIS CRYSTAL" )) THEY are ( as it were ) looking in the glass and seeing ONE Four Dimensional Thought or Memory.

There cannot be a Spiritual OR Physical something alone, All things must have both, The spiritual and the physical IT. That's Why there "IS" Now, The Old AND the New Heavens and New Earth, Making IT Quadrametrical, and Not Just Three Dimensional. It goes With the Spiritual Law and the Law of Mathematics, Forming the Variable Physics, the Quadrametrics.

Quadrametrics:
If The "IT" is just 3-dimensional, that's what we See and measure. BUT!! ( A Cubic foot box with normal "Space" inside is just one cubic foot ), However, ( A Cubic foot box with the compression of two cubic feet of "Space"; - the outside of the Box is one foot, but "Through" the box is two feet of Space, or Distance. - Two cubic foot box Inside; - one cubic foot box outside; - The Fourth Dimension. Space IS Distance, and Space can be increased, or decreased without the visual change of itself, AND That happens ALL Throughout the Universe. ( There are NO Straight lines in the Universe ), only the Appearance of Straight lines. The Three Dimensions are no where NEAR What the Quad "IS"!! SEE GOD!!!

Between ( Centers ) of Galaxies, there are ALL different compressions and decompressions of Space, because / Caused by what is mistakenly called ( "Gravity" ). It's Not gravity, but the ( Flow of Space ) / the fourth dimensional "movement" of Space / God, - OR LAWS at "Work"!! -- Space flowing, Bends Light, and any motion causes Compressions and Decompressions of something which IS ALSO THE SPEED. There "IS" Nothing But "SPACE, and IT in Motion, ( NOTHING )!!
(( Is there any Way people CAN Know, or Understand how things TRULY Are without the Understanding of the Universe / GOD ))??

Space will vibrate; causing it to compress and decompress into energy, and more space flows to replace the decompressions. That's what Energy is and how and Why it travels at its speed. The same as ( SOUND Exactly ). Everything Vibrates at a different rate; Space and Air / Energy and Sound. - It's the Flow of Space, instead of gravity. - It's the FLOW of SPACE, GOD MOVES. -- Science? - No! - It's GOD, all Knowledge, the Memory to Remember, if one is part of that Memory, and is not the forgotten.

There is No difference between the formation of Sound, or Energy, they both are formed the same; - Vibration, causing - Compression and Decompression, and Set Speed. - Air intensity, or Space intensity!!

There is NO Substance, or matter of any Kind! - ALL apparent substances are ( ONLY ) Harmonics of frequencies of Energy. - For instance: - Water Is actually - Only! the "Harmonic" of the frequencies of Oxygen and Hydrogen, and That's ALL!! - The Water IS Not There!! - AGAIN!! - Genesis 1:2 KJV -- The Earth is ( without form and VOID )!! - The Earth is not THERE, just Space in Motion.

Space "IS" God! God "IS" Space. - Space makes up all things by being Compressed and Decompressed and that causes motion toward the vacuum of that space, ( unseen motion ). Space cannot be seen until it is Compressed and Decompressed into energy in motion at whatever speed the Environmental compression will allow.

I had to really shorten or ( compress ) this!!

Paul -- 100614

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
relativity

relativity

This is going to be hard to explain in reality, so I'll just do a Parable Also. A ComParable, or ComParison.

I didn't go through all that video of the Cubes and Crystals, but I got a copy for the Desk top.

In it; - It didn't take long to see / ~remember - WWOOWW!!! - God "IS" That!! - In "Parable", ~not in actuality of course, BUT. -- The Universe "IS" Quadrametrical, in the exact image of GOD, (("THIS CRYSTAL" )) THEY are ( as it were ) looking in the glass and seeing ONE Four Dimensional Thought or Memory.

There cannot be a Spiritual OR Physical something alone, All things must have both, The spiritual and the physical IT. That's Why there "IS" Now, The Old AND the New Heavens and New Earth, Making IT Quadrametrical, and Not Just Three Dimensional. It goes With the Spiritual Law and the Law of Mathematics, Forming the Variable Physics, the Quadrametrics.

Quadrametrics:
If The "IT" is just 3-dimensional, that's what we See and measure. BUT!! ( A Cubic foot box with normal "Space" inside is just one cubic foot ), However, ( A Cubic foot box with the compression of two cubic feet of "Space"; - the outside of the Box is one foot, but "Through" the box is two feet of Space, or Distance. - Two cubic foot box Inside; - one cubic foot box outside; - The Fourth Dimension. Space IS Distance, and Space can be increased, or decreased without the visual change of itself, AND That happens ALL Throughout the Universe. ( There are NO Straight lines in the Universe ), only the Appearance of Straight lines. The Three Dimensions are no where NEAR What the Quad "IS"!! SEE GOD!!!

Between ( Centers ) of Galaxies, there are ALL different compressions and decompressions of Space, because / Caused by what is mistakenly called ( "Gravity" ). It's Not gravity, but the ( Flow of Space ) / the fourth dimensional "movement" of Space / God, - OR LAWS at "Work"!! -- Space flowing, Bends Light, and any motion causes Compressions and Decompressions of something which IS ALSO THE SPEED. There "IS" Nothing But "SPACE, and IT in Motion, ( NOTHING )!!
(( Is there any Way people CAN Know, or Understand how things TRULY Are without the Understanding of the Universe / GOD ))??

Space will vibrate; causing it to compress and decompress into energy, and more space flows to replace the decompressions. That's what Energy is and how and Why it travels at its speed. The same as ( SOUND Exactly ). Everything Vibrates at a different rate; Space and Air / Energy and Sound. - It's the Flow of Space, instead of gravity. - It's the FLOW of SPACE, GOD MOVES. -- Science? - No! - It's GOD, all Knowledge, the Memory to Remember, if one is part of that Memory, and is not the forgotten.

There is No difference between the formation of Sound, or Energy, they both are formed the same; - Vibration, causing - Compression and Decompression, and Set Speed. - Air intensity, or Space intensity!!

There is NO Substance, or matter of any Kind! - ALL apparent substances are ( ONLY ) Harmonics of frequencies of Energy. - For instance: - Water Is actually - Only! the "Harmonic" of the frequencies of Oxygen and Hydrogen, and That's ALL!! - The Water IS Not There!! - AGAIN!! - Genesis 1:2 KJV -- The Earth is ( without form and VOID )!! - The Earth is not THERE, just Space in Motion.

Space "IS" God! God "IS" Space. - Space makes up all things by being Compressed and Decompressed and that causes motion toward the vacuum of that space, ( unseen motion ). Space cannot be seen until it is Compressed and Decompressed into energy in motion at whatever speed the Environmental compression will allow.

I had to really shorten or ( compress ) this!!

Paul -- 100614

Lots of good stuff there relating to space and time. Here is a blog-portal page on this subject, linking some past threads and resources. The subject alone deserves its own thread....or to be continued on one of the older threads, so much already being covered there.

Creation is the movement or transformation of consciousness in-formation

pj

Letsargue

[/SIZE]
Lots of good stuff there relating to space and time. Here is a blog-portal page on this subject, linking some past threads and resources. The subject alone deserves its own thread....or to be continued on one of the older threads, so much already being covered there.

Creation is the movement or transformation of consciousness in-formation

pj

I have to Hold to what I see in the Scriptures, for myself. I hope the Differences don't make enemies out of US.

It's "JUST" Too Evident, that the Following is Truth!!

What I see, is God Had to pull Time out of Eternity - of the Garden of Eden. - Because of the Sin of Eve, Eternity was disrupted, with the Time actions of SIN. Thus Time was placed for the Correcting of That one sin, which was the exact same thing as the Crucifixion of Jesus; ( The Entire "Gospel, not just the SEED ), - No Difference. -- ( Can you all Not SEE the darkness of the "Spiritual Tomb", through-out the Scriptures, and Old Law )?? -- Adam did the exact Same thing Jesus did for the Church - His Wife, and Body. Adam took the Sin of Eve upon himself by taking the fruit of sex also. Adam Saved Eve from Dying that day, BUT they both were "Just" put out of the Garden INTO Time and Pain and suffering.

When that time of the Under the Sun was finished God just simply removed the Creation, and brought Eternity back to the Garden and the "Second Man", - Same Adam with the Woman Back IN Adam's Body, without Time in Eternity, and there again, there cannot be the sin of "Deception" as was EVE on her own. Now Christ "IS" the Head of the Body as Eternity was meant to be.

Time was only because of Sin, and the Correcting it. Where there Is No Sin, there Is no Time., and where there Is Time, there is Sin.
( Revelation 10:6-7 KJV ) -- 6- "And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7- But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the - "MYSTERY" of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the prophets". --//-----

In Short:
In the beginning of Time, Eve did the same as Killing God, His Commandment / Jesus, the Word that "WITH" God. -- ( Geniuses 3:10 KJV ) -- 10- "And he said, ( I heard thy "VOICE" in the Garden ), and I was afraid, "Because I was naked"; and I hid myself". --//-----

"The First" Man Adam saved Eve from Death That Day, the Eternal Sabbath. - Thus God uses that Date in Time, for Many - ((( "DOCTRINES" / "SPIRITUAL MEDICINES" ))) to Cure the Commandment / the Truth / Christ, to make God's Commandment Clean once more. And He Did, and then called His Name Jesus.

Paul -- 100714

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
the timeless absolving time........

the timeless absolving time........

Time was only because of Sin, and the Correcting it. Where there Is No Sin, there Is no Time., and where there Is Time, there is Sin.
( Revelation 10:6-7 KJV ) -- 6- "And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7- But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the - "MYSTERY" of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the prophets". --//-----

Note I was referring to some concepts in 'A Course in Miracles' earlier, but addressing the issue of 'time' relative to 'sin' is very enlightening, because as you note,....it takes 'time' to sin. It would appear that all 'sin' (some insufficiency, lack, privation, imperfection, missing the mark) emerges in 'time', so that if 'time' is 'no more',...there cannot be any ill produce, nothing existing in which some mal-formation or mal-function could 'occur'. In this sense,...the pure holy realm of 'God' (perfection/wholeness) is 'timeless'.

We would also note that time and space allows for not only 'creation' but 'miscreation',...hence the whole world of both 'light' and 'shadow' (and all constrasting dualities/opposites), because of the relativity inherent in the potentials of life and death, the natural world of change, transformation, evolution. The timeless ever IS,....so 'heaven' is ever-present, recognizing the omnipresence of Spirit.

~*~*~

"Do not make the mistake of assuming that NOW is the midway between a past and a future; a yesterday and a tomorrow. NOW is timeless.

- Alfred Aiken

Injoy,

pj

Letsargue

Note I was referring to some concepts in 'A Course in Miracles' earlier, but addressing the issue of 'time' relative to 'sin' is very enlightening, because as you note,....it takes 'time' to sin. It would appear that all 'sin' (some insufficiency, lack, privation, imperfection, missing the mark) emerges in 'time', so that if 'time' is 'no more',...there cannot be any ill produce, nothing existing in which some mal-formation or mal-function could 'occur'. In this sense,...the pure holy realm of 'God' (perfection/wholeness) is 'timeless'.

We would also note that time and space allows for not only 'creation' but 'miscreation',...hence the whole world of both 'light' and 'shadow' (and all constrasting dualities/opposites), because of the relativity inherent in the potentials of life and death, the natural world of change, transformation, evolution. The timeless ever IS,....so 'heaven' is ever-present, recognizing the omnipresence of Spirit.

~*~*~

"Do not make the mistake of assuming that NOW is the midway between a past and a future; a yesterday and a tomorrow. NOW is timeless.

- Alfred Aiken

Injoy,

pj

All Spiritual also exists only in the Absence of Time, as your Application noted. Even Satan exists in A Timeless "State" - whose "Status" is the Done of Sin, and cannot sin More than ALL Ready is Done, thus Satan's Entry into the Dark side of Timelessness. - Only those living in Time are subject to Endless Sinning, and -- Will Join Satan In His Timelessness.

That's the Great importance of having Only a Spiritual Mind, NOT AS ALL these so called "Christians" who think they have God, but only Satan, the Carnal "MINDED" False Doctor of His Doctrine. This people has Not been taught that "TOTAL" Mindedness "IS" The Mirror. One MUST See Truth in his mind, and not mixed SOO with worldly (( JOYS ))!!!

Spiritual Minded is the Obstacle of Sin. - But being "Only" and Totally Spiritual is Impossible for us; - However, having the Total "IN" us; - the mirrored US is totaled by Christ in us, ( THUS)!! - We can speak what we See in our own mirrored Self, called Christ. ((( YES!! - I Am, Also ))) Hah! ---- ( Proverbs 23:6-7 KJV ) -- 6- Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil "EYE", neither desire thou his dainty meats: 7- ( For as he thinketh in his heart ), so is he". --//----

Caring and Love IS Not what these so called Christians think it is, but Satan is In their thought patterns, not the Mirror of Christ.
The Joy of just THIS, is beyond Imagination, and wonderful knowledge comes out as much treasure to PAY for the Doctor of Doctrines of God, to cure Their Spiritual ILLS that their ~god teaches Them that they are WHAT?? - Bed-ridden ~free?? -- Are We Not also, even As the Old Law had its "Physicians"?? -- What are "Doctrines", if not Medical Practices, by God's Spiritual Doctors, I Am - Also?? -- To the Lost First, then to the Foolish.

Paul -- 100814

Letsargue

The way I gather it all into pieces of the Distance through the Whole, is for one; - ( Which everybody WILL Really Frown On, "IS" Jesus ); -- I think by the Whole of Scriptures, Jesus really is Only a Reflection of the Word, only for man's sake, or just a "Parable". -- For the simple disable learners, the Parables are all they need to believe, though, even they should always Strive To Learn More about GOD, and Just HOW Spiritual HE "IS"!! - In Him is No Darkness at all!! - How Bright "IS" Bright?? -- ( "Enough to Burn the Wicked, and Guide the Just )!! -- AS - "How deep is the Water~?" - 14,000 feet and Falling~!! - And Noah on TOP of it all, and all that drink, the Lost "Over lived" the carnal, - not died short of plenty.

There is No Difference Really - between God AND Nothing!! - There is No Darkness in that Light at ALL, AND There is No Light in the Darkness at ALL. God "IS" All of ALL, even the Vengeance of the Darkness of the Painful Shame. When God says I WILL cast them into hell, he is saying He will cast them into His Own Shadow of Vengeance.

The "Difference" between Life and Death is SSOOO Minute; - how can one load IT up with his belongings and take it with him?? SO!! - How Dead will these Spiritual Dead BE?? -- Still Struggling to take the Whole World in exchange for their Spiritual Universal Self. God calls them "FOOLS"!!
Can there be a Shorter "Time" than the exact point Death and Dying occurs? - That moment "IS" The Same as Eternity!! -- Can it be that God "IS" both, - Life AND Death?? - Or the same tree of good AND evil fruit? -- How is it that one who increases in Knowledge increases also in pain and sorrow? -- ( Ecclesiastes 1:18 KJV ) -- 18- "For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow )". --//----- The good fruit is "TOO" Good / Godly for the man and IT Calls Him Home?? --- ( "Paul", thou art Mad with all thy learning" )!! Should he accept it, or Strive to overcome his Stress????? - OR Continue to TEACH???? -- Who cares who is not there?? -- UUHHH - ( "I Am" ) Also?

Paul -- 100814

Letsargue

freelight:

I was over there on the Thread: -- "The Almighty is Alright". - Let me see how you agree or disagree with my view on that.

Lets say John Doe lives normal as a lost - What ever. - He dies.

"John Doe" is Nothing to start with. He - John Doe is only going to the Grave in the "DUST" of the Earth that is not there because the Earth is not really there, and he, John Doe, is going no where else. However, ( John's Inner man! ), is not John Doe. but one of Only Two Spirits; Either Satan or Christ. If John looked in the Word Mirror and could See who he spiritually was, he would be Either Satan, or Christ. So, when John died, - ( HE ), who He was Spiritually went to Hell, because that's where He has Always been, and Never KNEW it. -- Had John's inner man been Christ, He would have gone to Heaven, because He has always been there, and Had the Knowledge of That!! -- Ether Way, "He" would have entered Eternity without beginning or ending. - ( But NOT John Doe ).

( Psalms 139:8-12 KJV ) -- 8- "If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9- If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10- Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 11- If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 12- Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee". --//-----

God "IS" the "Place" wherever He is, and He cannot be in a Place that He "IS" Not. God "IS" Everything, Everywhere, Every Time. He cannot be in a "Place" that He "IS" Not. Thus - I Am, Where He "IS"!!

Paul -- 100914

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
expanding beyond the Bible...........

expanding beyond the Bible...........

freelight:

I was over there on the Thread: -- "The Almighty is Alright". - Let me see how you agree or disagree with my view on that.

Lets say John Doe lives normal as a lost - What ever. - He dies.

"John Doe" is Nothing to start with. He - John Doe is only going to the Grave in the "DUST" of the Earth that is not there because the Earth is not really there, and he, John Doe, is going no where else. However, ( John's Inner man! ), is not John Doe. but one of Only Two Spirits; Either Satan or Christ. If John looked in the Word Mirror and could See who he spiritually was, he would be Either Satan, or Christ. So, when John died, - ( HE ), who He was Spiritually went to Hell, because that's where He has Always been, and Never KNEW it. -- Had John's inner man been Christ, He would have gone to Heaven, because He has always been there, and Had the Knowledge of That!! -- Ether Way, "He" would have entered Eternity without beginning or ending. - ( But NOT John Doe ).

Well, it just so happened I wrote extensive commentary in response to your points, and they just went "poof" into cyber space. Oh well,....just some thoughts returning to the 'akasha' :)

I would question the assumption above of JD having to have either one of two spirits (Christ or Satan). Cant JD just have a human spirit, made of the same essence of God's Spirit (its source), and it return to God, continuing its life-journey and progress according to the laws of nature? All spirit-souls will follow their disposition, attraction and will, in any and all worlds,....these movements governed/coordinated by universal laws,....is this logical? Again,....JD is but an offspring, image, creation, individual expression, reflection of 'God'.

I don't see where a 'christ' or 'satan' spirit is necessary as some kind of dualized polarity of spirit-natures are 'assumed'. These also in religious nomenclature could be but 'figurative' characters anyways, depicting some aspect of 'light' or 'darkness' in contrast or contending one with the other. But prior to these distinctions, we could just assume a universal generic 'nature' for man, being of the same essence and nature of 'God'.

( Psalms 139:8-12 KJV ) -- 8- "If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9- If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10- Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 11- If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 12- Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee". --//-----

God "IS" the "Place" wherever He is, and He cannot be in a Place that He "IS" Not. God "IS" Everything, Everywhere, Every Time. He cannot be in a "Place" that He "IS" Not. Thus - I Am, Where He "IS"!!

Yes,...from the view of 'non-duality',...there is only the One all-inclusive, encompassing consciousness,...it being indivisible in essence, and only differentiated in the perception of creation, where forms and objects appear, where images dance as illusions, a play of light on the eyes.

Where God is, I AM. - this is the whole conclusion and prior recognition of one's being, and pure awareness....before any objects are assumed, and one sees He is the all-witnessing, all-seeing 'subject',...the "I" of pure consciousness. All there is, is that....no matter what arises.

I highly recommend Nisargadatta Maharaj's classic "I Am That", a master teacher from the Advaita Vedanta school, who calls one to recognize that the 'atman' (inner soul essence) is non-different from the Universal Soul (Brahman), there not being 'two', but only One....the undifferentiated light of awareness, prior to all differentiation or relativity in space-time. This 'light' enables/illuminates consciousness, to be, know and perceive. This 'light' is 'God'.

The Light is One and omnipresent,....infinitely so.

The only absolute reality one can know and be, is his own Self. This is the ancient Vedic truth and proposition of the Upanishads, revealed to the great rishis, and given to us today,...a truth that is 'Self-evident'. All I know is that 'I Am'(I am conscious, I exist). Remember,....God is the only absolute reality there is, and this reality is revealed in one's own being and consciousness, since 'God' is nowhere else, absent from or separate from NOW. Now is all there is, and timelessly so,....while also including all time....since it includes and encompasses infinity.

One cannot even prove a 'Christ' or 'Satan' exists as a personality, since these are but 'figures' or 'figurative' in nature and description. Reality however, is what it IS, here...now and always. I am IT....since there is no reality apart from my own recognition or knowing of IT. - this is why you cannot separate your own 'consciousness' from 'consciousness' itself, since God is its source, as the One and Only. - well,...."I" could go on ;)

Enjoy these meditations,

pj

Letsargue

Well, it just so happened I wrote extensive commentary in response to your points, and they just went "poof" into cyber space. Oh well,....just some thoughts returning to the 'akasha' :)

I would question the assumption above of JD having to have either one of two spirits (Christ or Satan). Cant JD just have a human spirit, made of the same essence of God's Spirit (its source), and it return to God, continuing its life-journey and progress according to the laws of nature? All spirit-souls will follow their disposition, attraction and will, in any and all worlds,....these movements governed/coordinated by universal laws,....is this logical? Again,....JD is but an offspring, image, creation, individual expression, reflection of 'God'.

I don't see where a 'christ' or 'satan' spirit is necessary as some kind of dualized polarity of spirit-natures are 'assumed'. These also in religious nomenclature could be but 'figurative' characters anyways, depicting some aspect of 'light' or 'darkness' in contrast or contending one with the other. But prior to these distinctions, we could just assume a universal generic 'nature' for man, being of the same essence and nature of 'God'.

Yes,...from the view of 'non-duality',...there is only the One all-inclusive, encompassing consciousness,...it being indivisible in essence, and only differentiated in the perception of creation, where forms and objects appear, where images dance as illusions, a play of light on the eyes.

Where God is, I AM. - this is the whole conclusion and prior recognition of one's being, and pure awareness....before any objects are assumed, and one sees He is the all-witnessing, all-seeing 'subject',...the "I" of pure consciousness. All there is, is that....no matter what arises.

I highly recommend Nisargadatta Maharaj's classic "I Am That", a master teacher from the Advaita Vedanta school, who calls one to recognize that the 'atman' (inner soul essence) is non-different from the Universal Soul (Brahman), there not being 'two', but only One....the undifferentiated light of awareness, prior to all differentiation or relativity in space-time. This 'light' enables/illuminates consciousness, to be, know and perceive. This 'light' is 'God'.

The Light is One and omnipresent,....infinitely so.

The only absolute reality one can know and be, is his own Self. This is the ancient Vedic truth and proposition of the Upanishads, revealed to the great rishis, and given to us today,...a truth that is 'Self-evident'. All I know is that 'I Am'(I am conscious, I exist). Remember,....God is the only absolute reality there is, and this reality is revealed in one's own being and consciousness, since 'God' is nowhere else, absent from or separate from NOW. Now is all there is, and timelessly so,....while also including all time....since it includes and encompasses infinity.

One cannot even prove a 'Christ' or 'Satan' exists as a personality, since these are but 'figures' or 'figurative' in nature and description. Reality however, is what it IS, here...now and always. I am IT....since there is no reality apart from my own recognition or knowing of IT. - this is why you cannot separate your own 'consciousness' from 'consciousness' itself, since God is its source, as the One and Only. - well,...."I" could go on ;)

Enjoy these meditations,

pj

Well, I tried removing as many of the Parables as I could, and only used what was left for Description of the Memory of God. - However, - IF I remove ALL Parable, There would Be NO More Description of the "Spiritual" to A Physical Description, of Which there "IS" None. - You would have to place mine Still Farther on the "Other" side of your Description.

To make mine "Somewhat" total; - There is Nothing but the Three Laws of the Universe, and they all ~"communicate" with Them selves, ( Called "Dream" by man ). - Man nor the Universe is Anywhere in any "Dimensional Form", other than the Three Memory Descriptions, with the Fourth, being the Law of the Laws. - Beyond the Eyes, Ears, Nerves of the Remember Dream of all Laws, there "IS" Nothing but the motions of Space, Governed by the ~"Head" of all Laws, - Quadrametrics. - There Is No, nor can be Any Script, that CAN DeScribe God's DeScription without ( "Parables" ) to Compare with the memory of the man Remembered by ~"Jesus", the Memory of the Laws given By the Quad by "Memory" to Memory of I Am Also.

There "IS" Nothing but God, ALL Else must be Parable for man's learning. Maybe I need to ~learn ~more.

Yes, and that's Not All here either, there "IS" No Carnal Proof there is Anything Anywhere Anytime. All the differences are nothing but contradictions of The Memory, Remember is constant and "There is Nothing" TO interfere with it. Only Contradictions are "Constant" to Counter the Memory.

Everything is Called by some Parable just for the learning of man. -- I Am not Carnal Man. - I Am, - all is not, but I Am.

I don't need to learn more, Then would come the Law, More pain and sorrow. SOO, - I Am at "REST".

Paul -- 100914

Last edited:

Letsargue

Well, I tried removing as many of the Parables as I could, and only used what was left for Description of the Memory of God. - However, - IF I remove ALL Parable, There would Be NO More Description of the "Spiritual" to A Physical Description, of Which there "IS" None. - You would have to place mine Still Farther on the "Other" side of your Description.

To make mine "Somewhat" total; - There is Nothing but the Three Laws of the Universe, and they all ~"communicate" with Them selves, ( Called "Dream" by man ). - Man nor the Universe is Anywhere in any "Dimensional Form", other than the Three Memory Descriptions, with the Fourth, being the Law of the Laws. - Beyond the Eyes, Ears, Nerves of the Remember Dream of all Laws, there "IS" Nothing but the motions of Space, Governed by the ~"Head" of all Laws, - Quadrametrics. - There Is No, nor can be Any Script, that CAN DeScribe God's DeScription without ( "Parables" ) to Compare with the memory of the man Remembered by ~"Jesus", the Memory of the Laws given By the Quad by "Memory" to Memory of I Am Also.

There "IS" Nothing but God, ALL Else must be Parable for man's learning. Maybe I need to ~learn ~more.

Yes, and that's Not All here either, there "IS" No Carnal Proof there is Anything Anywhere Anytime. All the differences are nothing but contradictions of The Memory, Remember is constant and "There is Nothing" TO interfere with it. Only Contradictions are "Constant" to Counter the Memory.

Everything is Called by some Parable just for the learning of man. -- I Am not Carnal Man. - I Am, - all is not, but I Am.

I don't need to learn more, Then would come the Law, More pain and sorrow. SOO, - I Am at "REST".

Paul -- 100914

Memory is not Forgotten, but the "Forgotten" is the Truth for the "Parable" of - "SATAN". -- There is NO Thing, or person OF "Satan". "Satan" is just a Parable for the "Contradictions" of Memory, the Truth of the Parable of Christ or GOD. - ( All the Laws of the Universe ) "IS" Memory ( Called Christ, or God ). - No Thing can Break any LAW of the Universe ( Who "IS" Memory ), and cannot be Forgotten by those Who are the Re'Membered by Memory.

Parables speak of people "Breaking Universal Laws" THE Memory. "Jesus walking On Water," and Other "Miracles", like Raising the DEAD. - There can be NO Miracles!!!! - Miracles are the "Impossible", and ( "Contradict" ) with absolute Memory of Thought of Memory.

Memory I Have, the Word of God ( MY ) Memory and I Am the Memory of Memory. - Those without Memory have forgotten, and cannot show my Memory to be forgotten.

( You SEE )?? - The Truth about the ACTUAL Powers that Be, cannot be taught to todays So called "christians". - They Cannot Accept what all the Parables of the Bible really ARE!!

Now you All take Your ( ~Parables ) and Prove me Wrong about Memory!!

Paul - 101014

Last edited:

Pierac

Memory is not Forgotten, but the "Forgotten" is the Truth for the "Parable" of - "SATAN". -- There is NO Thing, or person OF "Satan". "Satan" is just a Parable for the "Contradictions" of Memory, the Truth of the Parable of Christ or GOD. - ( All the Laws of the Universe ) "IS" Memory ( Called Christ, or God ). - No Thing can Break any LAW of the Universe ( Who "IS" Memory ), and cannot be Forgotten by those Who are the Re'Membered by Memory.

Parables speak of people "Breaking Universal Laws" THE Memory. "Jesus walking On Water," and Other "Miracles", like Raising the DEAD. - There can be NO Miracles!!!! - Miracles are the "Impossible", and ( "Contradict" ) with absolute Memory of Thought of Memory.

Memory I Have, the Word of God ( MY ) Memory and I Am the Memory of Memory. - Those without Memory have forgotten, and cannot show my Memory to be forgotten.

( You SEE )?? - The Truth about the ACTUAL Powers that Be, cannot be taught to todays So called "christians". - They Cannot Accept what all the Parables of the Bible really ARE!!

Paul - 101014

:think:

Yea... just not seeing your view of....

There is NO Thing, or person OF "Satan". "Satan" is just a Parable for the "Contradictions" of Memory, the Truth of the Parable of Christ or GOD.

We will now consider those Scriptures that clearly set forth Satan's origin. That he began, as he has continued, an adversary, a sinner, a man-killer and a liar, is clear from John 8:44 and 1 John 3:8.

Joh 8:44 "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1Jo 3:8 the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. 9 No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

God created him an adversary and a sinner. From the moment of his creation he opposed God. His purpose of existence was to wreck and ruin God's handiwork. From the beginning it was impossible for him to do right, for he is a sinner, neither could he at any time be believed, for he is a liar, and the truth is not in him. His activities from the start are described by such words as craftiness, deluding, stratagems, deceiving. From the beginning he has been a particular hater of man, and opposed him to the extent of slaying him. It is hard for many to believe that Satan came forth from God an adversary and a sinner. The reason for this unbelief seems plausible enough. It is an attempt to relieve God of any direct connection with evil and sin, and this appears to be necessary to the majority. It seems commendable, for He is light, and in Him is no darkness at all. The creation of a sinner to wreck and ruin his handiwork seems contrary to what God should do. When, however, we see that God has a purpose, which He is working out during the eons, and that evil and sin are an essential part of the process leading to the consummation, then we perceive that our lame attempts at relieving God of part of His creation are the result of unbelief. We see that God is greater than all our thoughts.

Rom 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope

Not willingly? You bet your TOL traditions of men moderators. .. who delete the word of God that contradicts the traditions of men! (Just ask for the Trinity Talk thread!)
It exposed so many traditions ... like the one above!

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Letsargue

:think:

Yea... just not seeing your view of....

There is NO Thing, or person OF "Satan". "Satan" is just a Parable for the "Contradictions" of Memory, the Truth of the Parable of Christ or GOD.

We will now consider those Scriptures that clearly set forth Satan's origin. That he began, as he has continued, an adversary, a sinner, a man-killer and a liar, is clear from John 8:44 and 1 John 3:8.

Joh 8:44 "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1Jo 3:8 the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. 9 No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

God created him an adversary and a sinner. From the moment of his creation he opposed God. His purpose of existence was to wreck and ruin God's handiwork. From the beginning it was impossible for him to do right, for he is a sinner, neither could he at any time be believed, for he is a liar, and the truth is not in him. His activities from the start are described by such words as craftiness, deluding, stratagems, deceiving. From the beginning he has been a particular hater of man, and opposed him to the extent of slaying him. It is hard for many to believe that Satan came forth from God an adversary and a sinner. The reason for this unbelief seems plausible enough. It is an attempt to relieve God of any direct connection with evil and sin, and this appears to be necessary to the majority. It seems commendable, for He is light, and in Him is no darkness at all. The creation of a sinner to wreck and ruin his handiwork seems contrary to what God should do. When, however, we see that God has a purpose, which He is working out during the eons, and that evil and sin are an essential part of the process leading to the consummation, then we perceive that our lame attempts at relieving God of part of His creation are the result of unbelief. We see that God is greater than all our thoughts.

Rom 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope

Not willingly? You bet your TOL traditions of men moderators. .. who delete the word of God that contradicts the traditions of men! (Just ask for the Trinity Talk thread!)
It exposed so many traditions ... like the one above!

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

I don't know exactly; -- But Probably - About 99.998% of the Bible IS (( "Parable" )). -- A Parable is just something Com'Parared to the Actual Thing; A ComParison, not the Actual Truth, - The Truth cannot be Seen by the Lost, AND Must be taught by a "MINISTER", and ALL TRUE "Ministers" are (( "ANGELS" ))!! -- NOOO!!! Will OK!!!
Prove their NOT!! -- Prove ALL Things - is a WORK Commander by GOD!!

(( Hebrew1:14 KJV )) --//-----
That's what GOD Says, and there IS ( Nothing ) that contradicts with That, BUT SATAN!!!
Find it, Search for IT!! That's what GOD SAID!!!!

Paul -- 101014

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Reality prior to words....

Reality prior to words....

Indeed...all descriptions are but words, symbols, reflections of mind relating something. It is but 'maya'.

There is only Light and it's 'tracings' (amid dimensions of shadow/abstraction). Remember, God is the sole and only Light....all else is a modification thereof.

Yes,...God is all. As long as mind interprets within a field of space-time relativity...There is learning.

Creation itself is a movement of remembrance.

Some noteworthy observations. While you can identify with your own individual God-presence (Self/atman/I Am)...and recognize its timeless perfection (there being nothing to earn or learn)...There is still the finite mind whose capacity for l-earning continues :)

Absolute perfection itself has nothing to learn or earn...until a creative stage for it is brought into being. Such is the dilemma of your immortal Self, and your mortal mind subject to conditions in space-time. Be your true Self which is Light....and let your mind learn thru human experience as you venture life in 3-D. It's all an illusion anyways, a play of light-forms (in-formation). The only reality is the Light enabling consciousness To Be....the heart-essence prior to consciousness.

All life here in dimensional existence is a relatively-play of consciousness, that is all. This truth cuts thru so much theological clutter as to clean house....leaving nothing in its wake but reality itself. Hence the truth of non-duality (advaita) is ever at the heart of all complexity, since it is the root and context of everything. There is only God....and the play of creation....nothing else is or exists.

Creation and evolution

pj

Letsargue

Indeed...all descriptions are but words, symbols, reflections of mind relating something. It is but 'maya'.

There is only Light and it's 'tracings' (amid dimensions of shadow/abstraction). Remember, God is the sole and only Light....all else is a modification thereof.

Yes,...God is all. As long as mind interprets within a field of space-time relativity...There is learning.

Creation itself is a movement of remembrance.

Some noteworthy observations. While you can identify with your own individual God-presence (Self/atman/I Am)...and recognize its timeless perfection (there being nothing to earn or learn)...There is still the finite mind whose capacity for l-earning continues :)

Absolute perfection itself has nothing to learn or earn...until a creative stage for it is brought into being. Such is the dilemma of your immortal Self, and your mortal mind subject to conditions in space-time. Be your true Self which is Light....and let your mind learn thru human experience as you venture life in 3-D. It's all an illusion anyways, a play of light-forms (in-formation). The only reality is the Light enabling consciousness To Be....the heart-essence prior to consciousness.

All life here in dimensional existence is a relatively-play of consciousness, that is all. This truth cuts thru so much theological clutter as to clean house....leaving nothing in its wake but reality itself. Hence the truth of non-duality (advaita) is ever at the heart of all complexity, since it is the root and context of everything. There is only God....and the play of creation....nothing else is or exists.

Creation and evolution

pj

Good, very Good!!

freelight:
I have asked this before and never got a Response. -- I've always wanted to search the mind for something / question that "Maybe" No One Could (( Possibly know )), and try seeing how far into God's mind we could go!! -- What da'u'think? -- Is there something that you think no one could "Possibly" know??

Paul -- 101114

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
memory.....

memory.....

Paul - 101014

As noted earlier in A Course in miracles.....memory is recognition of a former reality, the one of non-separation from Source....that the Holy Spirit reminds us of. It awakens us to our true roots, our reality in eternity, before the misconception of time brought with it the concept of sin.

The Son of God is ever in the bosom of the Father, only the divided mind has forgotten truth.

Echoes of eternity - The memory of our true Self

FACIM

What could be more wonderful than remembering? As long as space and time has any effect.....There is remembering. Only in the duality-perception of a seperation between the timeless and an event in time is there availability to remember.

pj

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.