Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
knowledge extent..........

knowledge extent..........

Good, very Good!!

freelight:
I have asked this before and never got a Response. -- I've always wanted to search the mind for something / question that "Maybe" No One Could (( Possibly know )), and try seeing how far into God's mind we could go!! -- What da'u'think? -- Is there something that you think no one could "Possibly" know??

Paul -- 101114

As we plunge into God's Mind.....It is infinite, so within limiting dimensional contexts, and any perception-lens of point of view conditioning....knowledge or perception appears as confined to whatever conditioning present. Like light shining thru a particular prism or crystal...the 'transmission' is filtered thru that 'medium'. In this sense we are all mediums :)

Our human POV is apparently localized, thru our own particular mind patterning. Only if we open to universal consciousness, the infinite itself....can we be aware of an omniscience beyond this particular body-mind. On the level of the universal....God is knowing all that is truly knowable. A human mind or brain is limited by its own constraints, unless consciousness opens to that which is beyond the body-mind. Here we get into questioning the knowledge of God....a pretty serious yet wonderful undertaking.

Currently because space-time conditioning is in place.....There exists simultaneously both knowledge and ignorance (gnosis/agnosis)....it's inherent in the duality-system.

pj

Letsargue

As we plunge into God's Mind.....It is infinite, so within limiting dimensional contexts, and any perception-lens of point of view conditioning....knowledge or perception appears as confined to whatever conditioning present. Like light shining thru a particular prism or crystal...the 'transmission' is filtered thru that 'medium'. In this sense we are all mediums :)

Our human POV is apparently localized, thru our own particular mind patterning. Only if we open to universal consciousness, the infinite itself....can we be aware of an omniscience beyond this particular body-mind. On the level of the universal....God is knowing all that is truly knowable. A human mind or brain is limited by its own constraints, unless consciousness opens to that which is beyond the body-mind. Here we get into questioning the knowledge of God....a pretty serious yet wonderful undertaking.

Currently because space-time conditioning is in place.....There exists simultaneously both knowledge and ignorance (gnosis/agnosis)....it's inherent in the duality-system.

pj

What I'm seeing, or think I'm seeing is that the Mind of the Just, is Separate from the Body in Truth, Not Distance or the like.
If The / Our mind of Thought, or "Memory" is not Always there in its purity, we have Forgotten It - or some of it that is equal to the Whole. - Re'membering the "MEMORY" is through Repentance only, for the forgotten memory. Thus I try never to separate who I Am from who He "IS", and maintain the One Memory / Us; - God, Memory, AND Me, the Trinity always and alway.

Paul -- 101114

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
satan dethroned........

satan dethroned........

:think:

Yea... just not seeing your view of....

There is NO Thing, or person OF "Satan". "Satan" is just a Parable for the "Contradictions" of Memory, the Truth of the Parable of Christ or GOD.

We will now consider those Scriptures that clearly set forth Satan's origin. That he began, as he has continued, an adversary, a sinner, a man-killer and a liar, is clear from John 8:44 and 1 John 3:8.

Hi pierac,

LA is treating the subject metaphorically....'satan' representing a mentality that is 'contra' to truth. Satan is a hindering element or mind seeming to oppose truth....contra-dicting it....It sets itself up as 'dictator'.

I respect your contextual approach in a more literal or personal sense, in a biblical format, yet you know I extend my platform within a non-dualistic context from the perspective of consciousness itself exploring the relativity of mind thru-out.

From the context of God already being all there is.....of all there is......There is only God's absolute and universal omnipresence (seen from the view of the absolute). In the omnipresence of God where is Satan? Where God is all.....how can a Satan or anything 'contra' to God exist in reality? Only in the creation-field of mind(the seperater) are there apparent contenders with God.....separate entities playing roles in a universal play. Sure God wins ultimately...since God is all there is of reality anyways....no matter how space or time appears to modify things. Who is dreaming or imagining all this? Since there is only one infinite intelligence ......All is a play of light and shadow, a remembering and forgetting. As we've covered previously....There is the Mind of God reflecting itself....those reflections variously 'conditioned' in space-time, allowing memory. This is extending outside the box of pre-scribed theology, of course...a domain I'm ever free to explore.

We could all use a good spanking from time to time. If one is not ready to drop everything for truth...he is not ready for it, substituting some image, idol or concept in its place. Until those are toppled and destructed ....idolatry in some form remains. True worship is born from the purity of Spirit itself...beyond forms and conventions.

pj

Pierac

I don't know exactly; -- But Probably - About 99.998% of the Bible IS (( "Parable" )). -- A Parable is just something Com'Parared to the Actual Thing; A ComParison, not the Actual Truth, - The Truth cannot be Seen by the Lost, AND Must be taught by a "MINISTER", and ALL TRUE "Ministers" are (( "ANGELS" ))!! -- NOOO!!! Will OK!!!
Prove their NOT!! -- Prove ALL Things - is a WORK Commander by GOD!!

(( Hebrew1:14 KJV )) --//-----
That's what GOD Says, and there IS ( Nothing ) that contradicts with That, BUT SATAN!!!
Find it, Search for IT!! That's what GOD SAID!!!!

Paul -- 101014

You missed... Ecc 3:11 The whole He hath made beautiful in its season; also, that knowledge He hath put in their heart without which man findeth not out the work that God hath done from the beginning even unto the end.

Your not seeing the seasons of the Ages!!! Nor... that knowledge of the work that God hath done from the beginning even unto the end!

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Letsargue

You missed... Ecc 3:11 The whole He hath made beautiful in its season; also, that knowledge He hath put in their heart without which man findeth not out the work that God hath done from the beginning even unto the end.

Your not seeing the seasons of the Ages!!! Nor... that knowledge of the work that God hath done from the beginning even unto the end!

Paul

What are (( YOU )) "TRYING" to SAY -- There??? -- That Doesn't "Mean" that Any one (( DID )) Find anything, Look at it!!! or DID Everyone find out the "WORK" That God hath (( DONE ))?? -- (( Revelation 21:6 KJV ))!!!!!

((( YES )))!!!!! God did say that, BUT SOOOO????

There's Nothing there that proves ANYTHING!! - Season?? Time??
Are you saying that nothing HAS Changed from the Garden of Eden "TO" (( When YOU Think God comes back ))??? -- BUT HE HAS COME BACK ALREADY ACCORDING TO your (( Parable Scriptures ))!!! Just Read IT!!!

(( Psalms 52:2-3 KJV )) -- 2- "God looked down from Heaven upon the children of "MEN", ( to see "IF" there were Any that did "Understand", that DID SEEK God ). 2- (( Every One of them )) is gone back: THEY are "Altogether" become Filthy; (( there is NONE that doeth good, no, not one ))". --//--

--&-- (( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ))!! -- Read that TOO!!!
((((( GOD Said that ALSO, Then AND Now )))))!!! - But who Cares what -- "ELSE" -- "God" says in His "Parables"????? !!!!

((( Psalms 19:1 KJV ))) --//--- What does your - "PARABLES" SAY THERE??? -- Spit on that TOO!!!! - The WHOLE Bible "IS" (( THERE )) or have you thrown it All Away???

Paul David -- 101214

Pierac

What are (( YOU )) "TRYING" to SAY -- There??? -- That Doesn't "Mean" that Any one (( DID )) Find anything, Look at it!!! or DID Everyone find out the "WORK" That God hath (( DONE ))?? -- (( Revelation 21:6 KJV ))!!!!!

((( YES )))!!!!! God did say that, BUT SOOOO????

There's Nothing there that proves ANYTHING!! - Season?? Time??
Are you saying that nothing HAS Changed from the Garden of Eden "TO" (( When YOU Think God comes back ))??? -- BUT HE HAS COME BACK ALREADY ACCORDING TO your (( Parable Scriptures ))!!! Just Read IT!!!

(( Psalms 52:2-3 KJV )) -- 2- "God looked down from Heaven upon the children of "MEN", ( to see "IF" there were Any that did "Understand", that DID SEEK God ). 2- (( Every One of them )) is gone back: THEY are "Altogether" become Filthy; (( there is NONE that doeth good, no, not one ))". --//--

--&-- (( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ))!! -- Read that TOO!!!
((((( GOD Said that ALSO, Then AND Now )))))!!! - But who Cares what -- "ELSE" -- "God" says in His "Parables"????? !!!!

((( Psalms 19:1 KJV ))) --//--- What does your - "PARABLES" SAY THERE??? -- Spit on that TOO!!!! - The WHOLE Bible "IS" (( THERE )) or have you thrown it All Away???

Paul David -- 101214

Freelight... answered you already

Hi pierac,

LA is treating the subject metaphorically....'satan' representing a mentality that is 'contra' to truth. Satan is a hindering element or mind seeming to oppose truth....contra-dicting it....It sets itself up as 'dictator'.

I respect your contextual approach in a more literal or personal sense, in a biblical format, yet you know I extend my platform within a non-dualistic context from the perspective of consciousness itself exploring the relativity of mind thru-out.

From the context of God already being all there is.....of all there is......There is only God's absolute and universal omnipresence (seen from the view of the absolute). In the omnipresence of God where is Satan? Where God is all.....how can a Satan or anything 'contra' to God exist in reality? Only in the creation-field of mind(the seperater) are there apparent contenders with God.....separate entities playing roles in a universal play. Sure God wins ultimately...since God is all there is of reality anyways....no matter how space or time appears to modify things. Who is dreaming or imagining all this? Since there is only one infinite intelligence ......All is a play of light and shadow, a remembering and forgetting. As we've covered previously....There is the Mind of God reflecting itself....those reflections variously 'conditioned' in space-time, allowing memory. This is extending outside the box of pre-scribed theology, of course...a domain I'm ever free to explore.

We could all use a good spanking from time to time. If one is not ready to drop everything for truth...he is not ready for it, substituting some image, idol or concept in its place. Until those are toppled and destructed ....idolatry in some form remains. True worship is born from the purity of Spirit itself...beyond forms and conventions.

pj

Your not seeing.... All is of God!

What? You actually think evil could come into being/creation with out God??? :rolleyes:

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. ;)

What happened to David?

2Sa 24:1 Again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, "Go, number Israel and Judah."

How did God incite David? Who or what was God’s instrument?

1Ch 21:1 Then Satan stood against Israel and incited David to number Israel.

Who is He in 2Sa 24:1? God? Shouldn’t the he be capitalized?

1Ch 21:7 But God was displeased with this thing, and he struck Israel.

Why was God displeased...?

Silly child...
ALL IS OF GOD!!!
Paul

Letsargue

What? You actually think evil could come into being/creation with out God??? :rolleyes:

Paul

How do you ALL KEEP Coming up with LIES Like That??
I Never SAID THAT!!!

I said that God "IS" "ALL", - the Darkness of His Vengeance, AND The Light of His Righteousness, or something like that. Now STOP Changing GOD like some Fool!!!

Paul, David -- 101214

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
If The / Our mind of Thought, or "Memory" is not Always there in its purity, we have Forgotten It - or some of it that is equal to the Whole. - Re'membering the "MEMORY" is through Repentance only, for the forgotten memory. Thus I try never to separate who I Am from who He "IS", and maintain the One Memory / Us; - God, Memory, AND Me, the Trinity always and alway.

Paul -- 101114

Light and sound are ever recording, the 'logos' or 'om' always returning us to the informing principle, creation's source. We are echoes of his word, his will and purpose individualized.

In divine creation there is no seperation, the Father and Son forever one. The generation of God in eternity holds forever. If we are God's creation, His eternally begotten Son, all qualities, attributes and the divine nature, original innocence....inhere therein.

I am.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
puppet master?

puppet master?

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. ;)

What happened to David?

2Sa 24:1 Again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, "Go, number Israel and Judah."

How did God incite David? Who or what was God’s instrument?

1Ch 21:1 Then Satan stood against Israel and incited David to number Israel.

Who is He in 2Sa 24:1? God? Shouldn’t the he be capitalized?

1Ch 21:7 But God was displeased with this thing, and he struck Israel.

Why was God displeased...?

Silly child...
ALL IS OF GOD!!!
Paul

I recall that being a controversial passage, since whether God or Satan was the cause of David's action is somewhat confused. (What scribal liberties are going on here?) I guess its a question of whose pulling the strings ;)

pj

Letsargue

Light and sound are ever recording, the 'logos' or 'om' always returning us to the informing principle, creation's source. We are echoes of his word, his will and purpose individualized.

In divine creation there is no seperation, the Father and Son forever one. The generation of God in eternity holds forever. If we are God's creation, His eternally begotten Son, all qualities, attributes and the divine nature, original innocence....inhere therein.

I am.

pj

OOHHH The Vision of God I See!! - kinda the "WAY" You Say there "IS" no real Di'vision. The Universe is Both, Creation and Destruction, without the Division of Its never Leaving, Eternal - VISITOR.

I Vision always the Visitor, who "IS" Always. --- OOOHHHHH The Journey in the Vision that "IS" Everywhere, Even if it's Seen Here, AND NO WHERE!!

Paul -- 101314

Pierac

How do you ALL KEEP Coming up with LIES Like That??
I Never SAID THAT!!!

I said that God "IS" "ALL", - the Darkness of His Vengeance, AND The Light of His Righteousness, or something like that. Now STOP Changing GOD like some Fool!!!

Paul, David -- 101214

NASB Pro 16:4 The LORD has made everything for its own purpose, Even the wicked for the day of evil.

KJV Job 2:10 But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? Shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job
sin with his lips. ( Also Job 1:21)

KJV 1Ki 22:23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

KJV Ecc 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore7451 travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

Word Study: H7451 רע ra‛, ָ ה rā‛āh: An adjective meaning bad, evil.

Concordant OT Ecc 1:13 “It is an experience of evil Elohin [God] has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it.”

KJV Lam 3:38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?

More lies for you to reject! They just keep coming... as I read the truth and not the traditions of men.:idunno:

Yea.... It's even in context! :(
Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
goat's cheese.......

goat's cheese.......

( freelight )?

Did you read that Thread, - "Goat of many Colors" ??

Paul -- 101414

I glanced at it, but am usually more interested in serious thought provoking discussion, as I'd gather you've come to know :)

God is the primary Light of which all colours are but secondary reflections ;)

There's enough trolling, vain chatter and buffoonery going on to become a participant therein. Let's keep it of a positive vibration, one of creative dialogue, exploration and new discoveries.

"Better to light a candle than curse the darkness"

pj

Letsargue

I glanced at it, but am usually more interested in serious thought provoking discussion, as I'd gather you've come to know :)

God is the primary Light of which all colours are but secondary reflections ;)

There's enough trolling, vain chatter and buffoonery going on to become a participant therein. Let's keep it of a positive vibration, one of creative dialogue, exploration and new discoveries.

"Better to light a candle than curse the darkness"

pj

How can one do that an be serious also?

I just thought if you hadn't, I'd try to get it to you some how. It's likely the most controversial one yet. But IF, OK.

( Geniuses 37:32 KJV )

Goat of many Colors:

"IS" Everything - Not There?? - "IS" there Color in the Light of God?? - What Colors do the Darkness reflect, and What Echoes do the Silence make?? - Is the Lost World really There?? - Do the Lost Exist by the teachings of Darkness and the Silence of God?? -- LISTEN!~~ ~do you see or hear the Darkness and Silence of GOD?

What Color "IS" God? - People say that Christ is not what is called an - "Albino". "IS" the Light of God reflected in The Red, Yellow, and Blue, and the combinations of those?? - Earthly White is the combination of all colors, as the - "christians" today are the combinations of all shades of the contrast of God's Light that is NOT WHITE!! God's Light is Nothing But White; not formed of shades OR Variables of anything, Just WHITE!! If one Can place different Colors in GOD, then Christ cannot be what is today called - ( "Albino" ).
( Mark 9:3 KJV ) -- 3- "And (( His Raiment became shining, Exceeding "White" as Snow )); so as no fuller on earth can White them". --&-- ( Revelation 1:14 KJV ) - 14- "His Head and His Hairs were "White like Wool, as White as Snow"; and His eyes were as a flame of fire". --//----- AND Moses?? -- ( Acts 7:20 KJV ) -- 20- "In which time "Moses was born", and ( Was Exceeding Fair )". --//--- Exceeding FAIR "IS" WHITE!! - Fair is just Light complexioned. -- Moses and Jesus were White.

Find Now, where God says that Christ is any other COLOR than WHITE, Like the Light of GOD. If you see God, you see the Whiteness of Christ / the "Truth", the "Word of God", the ( LIGHT ), and that Light "IS" Within; - making US the Light of the World that cannot be seen by the darkness of the Minds filled with darkness.

Can the Light of God give Shadow, or reflect the COLORS?? - How can there be any variables in the Light of God to visualize shape of anything that the world of Darkness holds?? Darkness cannot understand the Constant Light. God's Light "IS" Constant and without Reflection or Shadow. Vision without Di'vision from the Visi'tor!! -- OHH the Tongues of Angels! -- ( You say there's no such thing? ). --- ( Paul ): -- "As also in all his Epistles, ( speaking in them of these things ); in which are ( some things hard to be understood ". --//--
The Light shown in darkness cannot be received as Light, but the darkness of the Lost minds who Cannot SEE, will Echo Their Darkness of nothing and gather in droves of the "Parable" of "Goats" of many colors; - REMEMBER that??

Paul -- 101314

Last edited:

Letsargue

Sun light is under Satan's rule, Carnal light. - Not the Light of God, it's Spiritual Light / the Truth. No color involved, only the Light that which is White, as "Seen" of Christ / God, not the Unseen by the Sun light.

Paul -- 101414

Letsargue

freelight?

How does One get on that "Chat Pace" at the top of TOL's home page?? I've Never tried it, and not sure I want to inner another Close, or Closet of forgotten stuff.

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
chatter box..............

chatter box..............

freelight?

How does One get on that "Chat Pace" at the top of TOL's home page?? I've Never tried it, and not sure I want to inner another Close, or Closet of forgotten stuff.

Paul

Just type right in the box there and click on 'send'. Or click on the 'Chatbox' link and it will open to a full screen page. Experiment and practice. Hone it :)

You can also click on 'TOL Lounge' in the upper left box on homepage, and it opens to large window format.

pj

Letsargue

Just type right in the box there and click on 'send'. Or click on the 'Chatbox' link and it will open to a full screen page. Experiment and practice. Hone it :)

You can also click on 'TOL Lounge' in the upper left box on homepage, and it opens to large window format.

pj

OOOOKKkeeeeee~~~ - I'll experiment when I get up the nerve, ~~ May'beee.

Thanks freelight!!!!

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
rainbow warriors.................

rainbow warriors.................

How can one do that an be serious also?

I just thought if you hadn't, I'd try to get it to you some how. It's likely the most controversial one yet. But IF, OK.

( Geniuses 37:32 KJV )

Goat of many Colors:

"IS" Everything - Not There?? - "IS" there Color in the Light of God?? - What Colors do the Darkness reflect, and What Echoes do the Silence make?? - Is the Lost World really There?? - Do the Lost Exist by the teachings of Darkness and the Silence of God?? -- LISTEN!~~ ~do you see or hear the Darkness and Silence of GOD?

What Color "IS" God? - People say that Christ is not what is called an - "Albino". "IS" the Light of God reflected in The Red, Yellow, and Blue, and the combinations of those?? - Earthly White is the combination of all colors, as the - "christians" today are the combinations of all shades of the contrast of God's Light that is NOT WHITE!! God's Light is Nothing But White; not formed of shades OR Variables of anything, Just WHITE!! If one Can place different Colors in GOD, then Christ cannot be what is today called - ( "Albino" ).
( Mark 9:3 KJV ) -- 3- "And (( His Raiment became shining, Exceeding "White" as Snow )); so as no fuller on earth can White them". --&-- ( Revelation 1:14 KJV ) - 14- "His Head and His Hairs were "White like Wool, as White as Snow"; and His eyes were as a flame of fire". --//----- AND Moses?? -- ( Acts 7:20 KJV ) -- 20- "In which time "Moses was born", and ( Was Exceeding Fair )". --//--- Exceeding FAIR "IS" WHITE!! - Fair is just Light complexioned. -- Moses and Jesus were White.

Find Now, where God says that Christ is any other COLOR than WHITE, Like the Light of GOD. If you see God, you see the Whiteness of Christ / the "Truth", the "Word of God", the ( LIGHT ), and that Light "IS" Within; - making US the Light of the World that cannot be seen by the darkness of the Minds filled with darkness.

Can the Light of God give Shadow, or reflect the COLORS?? - How can there be any variables in the Light of God to visualize shape of anything that the world of Darkness holds?? Darkness cannot understand the Constant Light. God's Light "IS" Constant and without Reflection or Shadow. Vision without Di'vision from the Visi'tor!! -- OHH the Tongues of Angels! -- ( You say there's no such thing? ). --- ( Paul ): -- "As also in all his Epistles, ( speaking in them of these things ); in which are ( some things hard to be understood ". --//--
The Light shown in darkness cannot be received as Light, but the darkness of the Lost minds who Cannot SEE, will Echo Their Darkness of nothing and gather in droves of the "Parable" of "Goats" of many colors; - REMEMBER that??

Paul -- 101314

Remember that 'God' is the one original Light, Father of 'lights', the purest radiance of 'white', out of which all frequencies arise, in-form and inhere.

Creation is 'God' in-formation, hence that original 'light' and 'energy' is modified, creatively fractaled as it were, extending the light into all its potential and possible ray-variations, comprising the entire light-frequency spectrum which includes all possible colours, inherent in the Light, but only 'reflected' in the multiplicity of creation, allowing for every hue and tone, from the purest light to the darkest shadows.

The saying that "all colors bleed into one" is to the primordial light, the womb or matrix of all phenemona, from which all springs and all returns. At the very heart, there is only 'that'....the essence and identity of LIFE. As I surrender to the root-reality of my being, I realize and identify with that primal awareness. I Am that (tat tvam asi). There is only this pure awareness, cognizant of itself, prior to any objectification or conception, just awareness, being aware.

Original Light includes all its reflections. (back to the eternal memory of God). No 'reflection' can be separate from its source-light, from which it owes its form, relating back to the universal.

pj

Status
Not open for further replies.