question for MADIsts.

God's Truth

No. I said that is something Jesus said to do that I obey. It was an answer in regards to the original question you kept pestering everyone with.

Jesus does not say believe and nothing else.

Jesus is saying to believe that he can forgive sins.

Jesus does not forgive sins unless you repent.

ClimateSanity

You have to know what Jesus wants you to believe and why.

Jesus told us what he wants us to believe in John 8:24. He doesn't tell us why other than we will die in our sins if we don't. The reason though is that only God himself can forgive sins. If we we do not believe Jesus is God come in the flesh, we cannot believe the truth about how sin is removed as far from us as the East is from the west.

God's Truth

Jesus told us what he wants us to believe in John 8:24. He doesn't tell us why other than we will die in our sins if we don't. The reason though is that only God himself can forgive sins. If we we do not believe Jesus is God come in the flesh, we cannot believe the truth about how sin is removed as far from us as the East is from the west.

Jesus says repent or perish, but according to your ill logic he changed his mind and now says just believe.

ClimateSanity

Jesus says repent or perish, but according to your ill logic he changed his mind and now says just believe.

The Jews did not believe he was the Christ, the son of the living God. Unless they repented of that false belief, they would die in their sins, because only God can forgive sins.

God's Truth

The Jews did not believe he was the Christ, the son of the living God. Unless they repented of that false belief, they would die in their sins, because only God can forgive sins.

Revelation 9:20The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21Furthermore, they did notrepent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

musterion

What kind of stupidity is this?!

Did you say this just to give this idiotic abomination ammo or what?

What are you even doing arguing with this stupid witch if what she claims about you is true?

Thanks for making us all look like fools!

If this is actually what you believe then please do me a favor and don't take my side - on anything. Stop even discussing dispensationalism or even Christianity for that matter.

I am completely shocked and disgusted!

PLEASE TELL ME THAT THERE'S SOMETHING I'VE MISSED! PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE JUST PLAYING SOME SORT OF JOKE!

You cannot possibly believe that you don't have to obey God!

Of course I don't believe that. But that's not what I wrote.

Posts 1361 and 1362 should tell you (not her, she won't understand) what I was getting at.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have. He told that to the rich man who loved his money more than he loved God.

As I predicted, as the demonic, filthy little liar, asserts that:

We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I obey everything that Jesus says.

And when challenged, that she does not "always obey Jesus," does not "obey all of Jesus' teachings," does not follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says," does not have faith, that is "obeying everything that Jesus says," and when confronted that one of the things "Jesus says," since she asserts that "Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says," is selling all you have, and leaving all, as the 12 did, she, in satanic deceit. as I predicted...

" Watch the crafty dismissal, as "everything," does not mean "everything," as she will explain away why selling all you have, as just one example, something "Jesus" said, that is excluded from "everything that Jesus says....Watch...."-saint John W

....explains away, above, why she does not sell all, leave all, like the Jewish leadership, Christ rejectors like herself, tried to explain away the missing corpse, and redefines "always obey...everything Jesus says...exactly as Jesus says....

You pathetic, demonic lush.

ClimateSanity

Revelation 9:20The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21Furthermore, they did notrepent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Did you have a point to make?

ClimateSanity

Sin no longer exists?

All record of sin in the eyes of God for punishment purposes no longer exist. Jesus paid the required penalty for all times for all sin that has ever existed during the whole history of man and every sin that will ever be committed by anyone in the future . You don't forgive something whose offense has already been taken care of.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus does not say believe and nothing else. Jesus is saying to believe that he can forgive sins.

All in one post. Amazing.

For the record;

Acts 16

30 And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

31 So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

Jesus does not forgive sins unless you repent.

God the Father has forgiven all your trespasses. Even as an enemy. He asks that you believe him, that you put your trust in him. Try it sometime. Put all your eggs in his basket.

Romans 5

6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Colossians 2

13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,

Does it not bother you that you are always wrong? Shouldn't there be internal warnings that you need to rethink things?

God's Truth

All record of sin in the eyes of God for punishment purposes no longer exist. Jesus paid the required penalty for all times for all sin that has ever existed during the whole history of man and every sin that will ever be committed by anyone in the future . You don't forgive something whose offense has already been taken care of.

Jesus said this AFTER he died, and ascended to heaven...he says to repent of sins they have done.

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had d

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

GT rejects this, and therefore does not receive his life. GT is still dead and if you ask me, will never move from death to life. Dying twice is going to suck. I can't believe people choose it. They must hate God with all their heart, mind and soul. Because nobody can be that stupid.

God's Truth

All in one post. Amazing.

For the record;

Acts 16

30 And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

31 So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

God the Father has forgiven all your trespasses. Even as an enemy. He asks that you believe him, that you put your trust in him. Try it sometime. Put all your eggs in his basket.

Romans 5

6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Colossians 2

13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,

Does it not bother you that you are always wrong? Shouldn't there be internal warnings that you need to rethink things?

God does not forgive enemies who have not come to him through Jesus.

I can prove that to you so easily.