question for MADIsts.

lifeisgood

Jesus' followers are supposed to praise God for Christians showing their obvious good witness to the world.

It is not happening in most church community.

Their lack of esteeming Jesus' teachings are showing vividly in their practice of endorsing their members joining the military and actively involved in the politics.

Those are clearly dismissing Jesus' word of "love your enemy" and "His followers are not of the world".

THANK GOD for our military or YOU, meshak, would NOT be here spewing your anti-military propaganda but at the SAME TIME smooching off of it.

Are you accusing God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) of not knowing what He was doing when He established the military as a defense mechanism?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, it does not.

Your version:
Matthew 5 KJV
(48) Be ye therefore perfect to the extent possible, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect to the extent possible.​

Correct version:
Matthew 5 KJV​
(48) Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.​

You can keep trying to be perfect, or you can rely on the one that is perfect.

The blood of the perfect one covers all my sins, past, present, and future.
All your "trying" can never accomplish that.

First how did you highlight a word ? And, is it always blue ? never mind I think i got it

andyc

Raise the dead, as you claim others do today."Jesus says they will do it, you don't believe it, and you call me a charlatan (Mat 12:37)."

Do it. What's the matter, rummy? Not enough "faith," or "sowing seeds?"

And show some respect, punk-it is the Lord Jesus Christ to you, child of the devil.

Charlatan. "Charismatic," "Back to Pentecost" emotional, blubbering fruitcakes-frauds, snakes, "Big Top" circus clowns- every last one of them.

When I see these posts it just amazes me how they can't understand how their challenges are similar to the pharisees.
The doubters will not believe until they see. But here's the problem, some people elevate their own garbage theologies (like mad) above faith.
So they love their trashy junk, like what feldick teaches, more than the goodness that Jesus has for us in the new covenant.

Does it make any difference to me that people like W don't believe anything? No
After all, they don't do anything either.

andyc

:chuckle:

You spew bitterness. Poor andy.

It's a shame to see people in love with doctrine at the expense of what Jesus suffered to give us.
Did you ever stop and think about how Jesus would feel seeing people turn their noses up at blessings that cost a lot of suffering to provide?

SaulToPaul 2

Did you ever stop and think about how Jesus would feel seeing people turn their noses up at blessings that cost a lot of suffering to provide?

I wonder how he feels when people today claim Israel's blessings and sign gifts, being frauds and liars...

john w

Hall of Fame
When I see these posts it just amazes me how they can't understand how their challenges are similar to the pharisees.
The doubters will not believe until they see. But here's the problem, some people elevate their own garbage theologies (like mad) above faith.
So they love their trashy junk, like what feldick teaches, more than the goodness that Jesus has for us in the new covenant.

Does it make any difference to me that people like W don't believe anything? No
After all, they don't do anything either.

As I suspected-grunts, snorts, musings, hisses...............

"they don't do anything either."-Opie

Raise the dead.

We thought so-not enough "faith," eh, Ope? Not doing "anythin," Lucy?

Fraud. Charlatan. Circus "actress."

The dead still get raised today, but because of a lack of faith in this area, it's not as common as it should be."-candyandycain Opie

That Lazarus fellow had enough faith......yesiree....

andyc

As I suspected-grunts, snorts, musings, hisses...............

Raise the dead.

We thought so-not enough "faith," eh, Ope?

Fraud. Charlatan. Circus "actress."

The dead still get raised today, but because of a lack of faith in this area, it's not as common as it should be."-candyandycain Opie

That Lazarus fellow had enough faith......yesiree....

The useless lazy dosser has slithered in.