program

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I wonder if anna will defend me now?

When have you ever defended me, chrys?

When CW was calling me dumber than dirt, you were busy repping her.

And besides, I don't think there's anything zoo said from which you need to be defended anyway.

He's right... you make all kinds of digs at him about being agnostic. You fit right in with your buddies here who do the same.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
it's either move the goal post or kick the ball for you
you do have trouble connecting the dots
I don't think even you believe that and that's saying something. :)

I noted long ago that when you can't answer in a way that helps your case, you change the subject or the focus, don't answer and/or attack on the character front, etc. I think you know it too, which is why you tried the whole "dancing" charge a long while back. Like so much of what you write it's never actually supported by much of anything more than your anger (see: my last invitation for you to quote me).

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I don't think even you believe that and that's saying something. :)

I noted long ago that when you can't answer in a way that helps your case, you change the subject or the focus, don't answer and/or attack on the character front, etc. I think you know it too, which is why you tried the whole "dancing" charge a long while back. Like so much of what you write it's never actually supported by much of anything more than your anger (see: my last invitation for you to quote me).

let's see
I introduced history which I think is valid
you introduced goal posts
and
then I added kicking the ball
what's your problem?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
When have you ever defended me, chrys?

I think most of the nasty stuff here at tol happens because someone tries to defend another

Translation: Never. You never have. Any of us. At least not that I've ever seen, so there's that one bit of an out you have there, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

You've stood by while a half dozen different people here have gone after zoo, TH, AB, Rusha with all kinds of nasty stuff and never said a word.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I get blamed repeatably for encouraging some here at tol
inzel warned me about it all the time but I had her on ignore before she became a mod and left her there
many others have complained about my encouraging others
let's look at grosnick
I encouraged him when nearly every other one was attacking him
lucky for us he stayed
we don't agree on anything but I like him
no
you won't find me defending those who can take care of themselves
unless they are newbies

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
you won't find me defending those who can take care of themselves
unless they are newbies

I started out defending michaelcadry at first but became very uncomfortable with him discussing his personal life
I don't like that
remember babychristian did that and I had to put her on ignore
I don't think you should do that here

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I get blamed repeatably for encouraging some here at tol
inzel warned me about it all the time but I had her on ignore before she became a mod and left her there
many others have complained about my encouraging others
let's look at grosnick
I encouraged him when nearly every other one was attacking him
lucky for us he stayed
That's not the encouragement IK was talking about. She meant the sort that saw people trolling for you, that sort of thing. And you can pretend if you like, but I'm not guessing on the point.

GM? People didn't just decide to "attack" him. Like many who arrive he didn't do himself any favors, but like many who stay he found a different tone over time. And good on him.

we don't agree on anything but I like him
Then he must not disagree on anything you think of as important, because we've all seen how that goes, haven't we.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
zoo and arthur have been here long enough to remember the first rep war when I decided to defend glenda
it got real nasty and I still don't understand how I didn't get banned
each morning for over a week I expected to find myself banned
we all got hurt repwise but hung in and recovered quite well

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
That's not the encouragement IK was talking about. She meant the sort that saw people trolling for you, that sort of thing. And you can pretend if you like, but I'm not guessing on the point.

GM? People didn't just decide to "attack" him. Like many who arrive he didn't do himself any favors, but like many who stay he found a different tone over time. And good on him.

Then he must not disagree on anything you think of as important, because we've all seen how that goes, haven't we.

we still have the famous thread in case anyone is interested

it is number two on the chart of the hottest threads

Arthur Brain

zoo and arthur have been here long enough to remember the first rep war when I decided to defend glenda
it got real nasty and I still don't understand how I didn't get banned
each morning for over a week I expected to find myself banned
we all got hurt repwise but hung in and recovered quite well

Yeah, I remember it and also how stupid it got. It started off fine but then just got ridiculous. I'm glad not to be a part of that anymore. Where it came to bannings I must have picked up around twenty as 'red77' so not really much sympathy there chrys...:eek:

And you weren't exactly hurt rep wise either. How do you think your score is as high as it is now?