Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And how do we know they are not biased in some way? Excuse my ignorance please; you seem with well intent and more learned than me. Also; the numbers next to the possible meanings within scripture direct; do you know what they represent?

It is very good to actually talk to you after so long. I'm almost sure you get my meaning.

peace

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

The H#s and G#s are for Strong's Concordance. H#s are Hebrew words, and G#s are Greek words.

As for bias...

I have 5 different Bible apps installed on my phone right now (two of them being the two you use and that I used to use) the other three are the Hebrew/Greek interlinear which I linked above, the Bible Gateway app, which is the app version of their website, which has many of the different versions, and the BlueLetterBible app, set to show the NKJV and the WH side by side, like so:

5bc5db2d8e07356ccba15814d030db88.jpg

That I have noticed, there are very few differences between the apps and the WH, and the differences are there because the interlinears (not BLB) use different texts for their apps than the WH.

There's a sermon I listened to recently (only available through purchase of the September 2015 sermons or subscription to Pastor Enyart's monthly sermons (though, it'll be a few months before you get it if you subscribe)) which explains and provides a very good reason to use only certain Bibles (not that using others is wrong or a sin or bad), because of the way they're translated and what methods were used. Very interesting stuff. Worth purchasing (as is all of Pastor Enyart's materials). In a nutshell, the NKJV (and the KJV, and a very short list of other translations) hold true to the manuscripts used, and the WH is, well, the WH.

MennoSota

And now you suggest GOD revels in the sorrow of a believer in HIM. and further, sorrow brought about by the percieveable misdirection/ing of another purported believer.

So wrong thankfully.

You don't believe Jesus is God. You're not a believer. You are dead in your trespasses and sins.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Actually he does, or at least, he has declared Jesus to be God on this forum in a discussion with myself.
You don't believe Jesus is God. You're not a believer. You are dead in your trespasses and sins.

And I do believe, if I'm not mistaken, that it was in fact here in this very thread.

MennoSota

Actually he does, or at least, he has declared Jesus to be God on this forum in a discussion with myself.

And I do believe, if I'm not mistaken, that it was in fact here in this very thread.
No, he never will declare that Jesus is God. He will deflect and say he is the Christ of God. He will say that the Spirit of God fell upon him. He will not and cannot declare that Jesus is God. No Muslim can do so without breaking the hadith.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, he never will declare that Jesus is God. He will deflect and say he is the Christ of God. He will say that the Spirit of God fell upon him. He will not and cannot declare that Jesus is God. No Muslim can do so without breaking the hadith.

Menno, I saw it with my own eyes. Pops did in fact say (and I can't seem to find the post, but I haven't looked very hard for it yet) "Jesus is God" when I asked him if He was.

Are you calling me a liar to my face?

popsthebuilder

Jesus is not your King, nor is he your Lord. You deny Him before God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. For me to stay silent about your heresy would be unChristian.
Your knowledge of history is poor. The Muslim hordes were pushing westward and the nations of the west were required to beat them back. Like your Muslim brothers, you are deluded by Satan and have no relationship with the Creator.
You are dead in your trespasses and sins. Only God can graciously give life and presently He has withheld his grace toward you.
News flash oh proud one.

Jesus is the Lord of literally all, though some do not submit to Him.

popsthebuilder

Freakin clown act; I'm not a Muslim and Jesus IS GOD.

popsthebuilder

I don't even read the Hadith.

I have told you repeatedly that I study CORE sacred texts.....of which the Hadith are not, to me personally becuase I desire to be Islamic (submissive to GOD) and am in no way an actual Muslim.

popsthebuilder

[MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION], and [MENTION=4108]Judge Rightly[/MENTION];

I want to thank you both sincerely.

It is not often one does what they know is good and true for one they do not see as a friend. I know we do not agree on some things, but this showing I have just witnessed brings me hope for the unity of man via the Spirit of GOD/ Christ/ GOD almighty.

That you have stood up for truth in the face of a fellow trinitarian on behalf of one such as me......I'm speechless.

GOD bless;

Perhaps it was good day after all.

popsthebuilder

The H#s and G#s are for Strong's Concordance. H#s are Hebrew words, and G#s are Greek words.

As for bias...

I have 5 different Bible apps installed on my phone right now (two of them being the two you use and that I used to use) the other three are the Hebrew/Greek interlinear which I linked above, the Bible Gateway app, which is the app version of their website, which has many of the different versions, and the BlueLetterBible app, set to show the NKJV and the WH side by side, like so:

5bc5db2d8e07356ccba15814d030db88.jpg

That I have noticed, there are very few differences between the apps and the WH, and the differences are there because the interlinears (not BLB) use different texts for their apps than the WH.

There's a sermon I listened to recently (only available through purchase of the September 2015 sermons or subscription to Pastor Enyart's monthly sermons (though, it'll be a few months before you get it if you subscribe)) which explains and provides a very good reason to use only certain Bibles (not that using others is wrong or a sin or bad), because of the way they're translated and what methods were used. Very interesting stuff. Worth purchasing (as is all of Pastor Enyart's materials). In a nutshell, the NKJV (and the KJV, and a very short list of other translations) hold true to the manuscripts used, and the WH is, well, the WH.
Thanks for the info.

You don't care for Weymouth?

I don't know exactly why I like it....there was a reason though....

MennoSota

Menno, I saw it with my own eyes. Pops did in fact say (and I can't seem to find the post, but I haven't looked very hard for it yet) "Jesus is God" when I asked him if He was.

Are you calling me a liar to my face?
Sure, if you claim that pops said Jesus is God, you are mistaken.

popsthebuilder

Some will disregard the truth solely because of who they think spoke it evidently. Unfortunately for you there are at least two witnesses who verified that you are openly lying about a fellow believer in CHRIST/ GOD, simply because you deem me not a believer. When did GOD apoint a sinner as judge?