Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

MennoSota

Oh really...?

τεξεται δε υιον και καλεσεις το ονομα αυτου ιησουν αυτος γαρ σωσει τον λαον αυτου απο των αμαρτιων αυτων

Why not show us.....or don't
Google translate version...[emoji41]

"and he called his name, because he saved his people from their sins"

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Google translate version...[emoji41]

"and he called his name, because he saved his people from their sins"

Lol.

Pops, to avoid confusion, I recommend using the Wescott-Hort and NKJV side by side in the BLB app. Quite useful.

popsthebuilder

Oh really...?

τεξεται δε υιον και καλεσεις το ονομα αυτου ιησουν αυτος γαρ σωσει τον λαον αυτου απο των αμαρτιων αυτων

Why not show us.....or don't
I'm pretty certain the word born is not only directly translated in multiple forms in scripture, but that it means created or formed just like I showed our own English word means.

That's your q; Go ahead and sidestep the simple truth....or don't.

97c45520809a0d8af8fa1872c46388d7.jpg
1e215492c7d42e7259d91b9712521699.jpg
9457bd14ea7ae48f952c3d67b164b183.jpg
8fe9bca29bb58ca17a8dc7b9b5305490.jpg
5e567a68a9c4fd39d9976c5b51a54f9b.jpg
5cdebdb92e4de81b5c7b50af1be1960e.jpg
936dd6c2f518fa4c3504392014771e54.jpg
6804da5171f913de1f00546f0836de64.jpg
b6e75014a4c6722fda65520a6da281ed.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Jesus is God.
He is not a manifestation of God.
One being, three persons all fully God.
You deny God, you deny His redemption, you deny the scriptures and thus damn your self.
You believe that the trinity doctrine is salvific and not our blessed Messiah.

You see nothing wrong with this as you condemn me to hell.

Hopefully others may see it slightly differently.....and you too eventually perhaps.....a man can dream.

MennoSota

You believe that the trinity doctrine is salvific and not our blessed Messiah.

You see nothing wrong with this as you condemn me to hell.

Hopefully others may see it slightly differently.....and you too eventually perhaps.....a man can dream.

Jesus is not your blessed Messiah. He is your judge, jury and executioner. You deny Him when He tells you He is God. You have hell to look forward to. May God turn you from your path to hell.

popsthebuilder

Jesus is God.
He is not a manifestation of God.
One being, three persons all fully God.
You deny God, you deny His redemption, you deny the scriptures and thus damn your self.
1 Corinthians 12: 3. Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 4. Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. 7. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 8. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 9. To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 11. But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 12. For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. 13. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 14. For the body is not one member, but many. 18. But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

(Manifestations of GOD are in scripture. Can you show me any of what you just attested to directly from scripture?)

popsthebuilder

Jesus is not your blessed Messiah. He is your judge, jury and executioner. You deny Him when He tells you He is God. You have hell to look forward to. May God turn you from your path to hell.
Jesus is my Lord and King. For you to assert otherwise is very unchristian.

I wonder if this is how trinitarians treated the Islamic way back in the crusades.....oh wait; it was worse.....we know them by their works. I know you by yours.

I'm sorry your words do not affect me in the manner you sincerely wish. I wish you the best in the Lord's time and sincerely hope He is your savior and Messiah.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Thanks....I like the Weymouth and KJV.

By the way, the reason I recommend you switch to the other app (as useful as Stephen's two apps are) which contains both the Hebrew and Greek testaments, is that, being on the Android Dev preview for android 9, neither of those apps function properly, if at all, and I'm pretty sure he's stopped working on updating the apps, which is a good indication that they won't work on android 9.

Again, here's the link to the app if you're interested (last update was last month, compared to the other two apps last being updated in 2015).
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hagiostech.greekinterlinearbible

Just trying to future-proof your studies.

popsthebuilder

By the way, the reason I recommend you switch to the other app (as useful as Stephen's two apps are) which contains both the Hebrew and Greek testaments, is that, being on the Android Dev preview for android 9, neither of those apps function properly, if at all, and I'm pretty sure he's stopped working on updating the apps, which is a good indication that they won't work on android 9.

Again, here's the link to the app if you're interested (last update was last month, compared to the other two apps last being updated in 2015).
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hagiostech.greekinterlinearbible

Just trying to future-proof your studies.
Are you saying the two apps I am currently using haven't been updated since 2015? Thank you for the app link...I very well may look into it friend.

peace

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Are you saying the two apps I am currently using haven't been updated since 2015? Thank you for the app link...I very well may look into it friend.

peace

Yes.

5210a915c7eb435e2761dce4292b277b.jpg

e11947df32dfabea1f81a6f6c6b05439.jpg

The apps themselves are open source, so I guess you could build your own version of them, but that seems like more trouble than it's worth, if you ask me, especially when there's a single app that has both old and new interlinear testaments.

MennoSota

1 Corinthians 12: 3. Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 4. Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. 7. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 8. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 9. To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 11. But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 12. For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. 13. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 14. For the body is not one member, but many. 18. But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

(Manifestations of GOD are in scripture. Can you show me any of what you just attested to directly from scripture?)

No doubt you will argue we are all manifestations of the Spirit because we are all one body. (smh, you are a mess)
1 Corinthians 12:1-13
[1]Now, dear brothers and sisters, regarding your question about the special abilities the Spirit gives us. I don’t want you to misunderstand this.
[2]You know that when you were still pagans, you were led astray and swept along in worshiping speechless idols.
[3]So I want you to know that no one speaking by the Spirit of God will curse Jesus, and no one can say Jesus is Lord, except by the Holy Spirit.
[4]There are different kinds of spiritual gifts, but the same Spirit is the source of them all.
[5]There are different kinds of service, but we serve the same Lord.
[6]God works in different ways, but it is the same God who does the work in all of us.
[7]A spiritual gift is given to each of us so we can help each other.
[8]To one person the Spirit gives the ability to give wise advice; to another the same Spirit gives a message of special knowledge.
[9]The same Spirit gives great faith to another, and to someone else the one Spirit gives the gift of healing.
[10]He gives one person the power to perform miracles, and another the ability to prophesy. He gives someone else the ability to discern whether a message is from the Spirit of God or from another spirit. Still another person is given the ability to speak in unknown languages, while another is given the ability to interpret what is being said.
[11]It is the one and only Spirit who distributes all these gifts. He alone decides which gift each person should have.
[12]The human body has many parts, but the many parts make up one whole body. So it is with the body of Christ.
[13]Some of us are Jews, some are Gentiles, some are slaves, and some are free. But we have all been baptized into one body by one Spirit, and we all share the same Spirit.

Pops, you are dead in your trespasses and sins.

MennoSota

Ah....now you deny GOD is even singular is Spirit.

How intriguing....in a depressing sort of way.

I proclaim that God is one being and three distinct and equal persons.
If that depresses you, imagine how much it brings joy to God. He reveals Himself as God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

popsthebuilder

Yes.

5210a915c7eb435e2761dce4292b277b.jpg

e11947df32dfabea1f81a6f6c6b05439.jpg

The apps themselves are open source, so I guess you could build your own version of them, but that seems like more trouble than it's worth, if you ask me, especially when there's a single app that has both old and new interlinear testaments.
And how do we know they are not biased in some way? Excuse my ignorance please; you seem with well intent and more learned than me. Also; the numbers next to the possible meanings within scripture direct; do you know what they represent?

It is very good to actually talk to you after so long. I'm almost sure you get my meaning.

peace

popsthebuilder

No doubt you will argue we are all manifestations of the Spirit because we are all one body. (smh, you are a mess)
1 Corinthians 12:1-13
[1]Now, dear brothers and sisters, regarding your question about the special abilities the Spirit gives us. I don’t want you to misunderstand this.
[2]You know that when you were still pagans, you were led astray and swept along in worshiping speechless idols.
[3]So I want you to know that no one speaking by the Spirit of God will curse Jesus, and no one can say Jesus is Lord, except by the Holy Spirit.
[4]There are different kinds of spiritual gifts, but the same Spirit is the source of them all.
[5]There are different kinds of service, but we serve the same Lord.
[6]God works in different ways, but it is the same God who does the work in all of us.
[7]A spiritual gift is given to each of us so we can help each other.
[8]To one person the Spirit gives the ability to give wise advice; to another the same Spirit gives a message of special knowledge.
[9]The same Spirit gives great faith to another, and to someone else the one Spirit gives the gift of healing.
[10]He gives one person the power to perform miracles, and another the ability to prophesy. He gives someone else the ability to discern whether a message is from the Spirit of God or from another spirit. Still another person is given the ability to speak in unknown languages, while another is given the ability to interpret what is being said.
[11]It is the one and only Spirit who distributes all these gifts. He alone decides which gift each person should have.
[12]The human body has many parts, but the many parts make up one whole body. So it is with the body of Christ.
[13]Some of us are Jews, some are Gentiles, some are slaves, and some are free. But we have all been baptized into one body by one Spirit, and we all share the same Spirit.

Pops, you are dead in your trespasses and sins.
No doubt you will argue we are all manifestations of the Spirit because we are all one body.

No, not me. Not so vain. And not you; too vain. Not now at least.

popsthebuilder

I proclaim that God is one being and three distinct and equal persons.
If that depresses you, imagine how much it brings joy to God. He reveals Himself as God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
And now you suggest GOD revels in the sorrow of a believer in HIM. and further, sorrow brought about by the percieveable misdirection/ing of another purported believer.

So wrong thankfully.

Apple7

I'm pretty certain the word born is not only directly translated in multiple forms in scripture, but that it means created or formed just like I showed our own English word means.

That's your q; Go ahead and sidestep the simple truth....or don't.

Yawn...

You just did it again.

Where was the term 'created' when used with born?

That's correct...not there...

MennoSota

Jesus is my Lord and King. For you to assert otherwise is very unchristian.

I wonder if this is how trinitarians treated the Islamic way back in the crusades.....oh wait; it was worse.....we know them by their works. I know you by yours.

I'm sorry your words do not affect me in the manner you sincerely wish. I wish you the best in the Lord's time and sincerely hope He is your savior and Messiah.

Jesus is not your King, nor is he your Lord. You deny Him before God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. For me to stay silent about your heresy would be unChristian.
Your knowledge of history is poor. The Muslim hordes were pushing westward and the nations of the west were required to beat them back. Like your Muslim brothers, you are deluded by Satan and have no relationship with the Creator.
You are dead in your trespasses and sins. Only God can graciously give life and presently He has withheld his grace toward you.