POPE SAYS JESUS WAS A FAILURE

OCTOBER23

THE WOMAN IN Rev. 12:1 - IS NOT MARY - IT IS THE CONSTELLATION VIRGO

WITH THE CONSTELLATION LEO ABOVE HER FORMING THE 12 STARS

WHICH WILL HAPPEN ON SEPT 23, 2017 .

[we see Mary, the "woman," clothed with the sun. While in Rev. 6:9 we only see the souls of the martyrs in heaven, in Rev. 12:1 we see Mary, both body and soul.]

Elia

Pope Francis - Jesus Was a Failure?

Jimmy Akin

September 29, 2015

In his recent homily at St. Patrick’s Cathedral,

Pope Francis said that Jesus was a failure.

Bs"d

Well, he did fail to fulfil the messianic prophecies.....

"Serve Y-H-W-H!

And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!.”
Joshua 24:14-15

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I suspect when Cruciform stands before the LORD and the Great White Throne, he will answer "See post#188" when required to give an account for his life, rather than falling on his face out of fear of the LORD.
Why would i want to see a post ive already read?

KingdomRose

Pope Francis - Jesus Was a Failure?

Jimmy Akin

September 29, 2015

In his recent homily at St. Patrick’s Cathedral,

Pope Francis said that Jesus was a failure.

In his Sept. 24 vespers homily at St. Patrick’s Cathedral, addressing a group of priests Pope Francis said:

We have been entrusted with a great responsibility, and God’s people rightly expect accountability from us.

But the true worth of our apostolate is measured by the value it has in God’s eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To see and evaluate things from God’s perspective calls for constant conversion

in the first days and years of our vocation and, need I say, it calls for great humility.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The cross shows us a different way of measuring success.

And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember

that we are followers of Jesus and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure,

in the failure of the cross.
==================================================

Wow, the pope doesn't have any understanding of what happened at the 'cross' or really anything the Bible is telling us! He doesn't know!

Some leader of 3 billion Christians.

:kookoo:

Cruciform

More mazes to trick others. Reminds me of connect to dot drawing.
Your complete inability to offer any rational answer whatsoever to the content of my posts is noted. Thus your initial claims simply fall flat.

Moving on... :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+