Please help me with what the Deity of Christ means

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Lord our God is One. If you accept all scripture, you will see that Jesus was the Creator. Jesus also has every attribute of God the Father. Jesus also accepted worship which the Jews knew was blasphemous. So either Jesus is God... or a lying blasphemer. I believe Jesus was God in the flesh.
Shalom.

I am not convinced of what you have said here.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It means He is YHWH.
Shalom.

I do not understand for more than one reason.

Two reasons are that God's name is Yahveh, from YHVH, and that means that you believe that Jesus is YHVH you just got it wrong. So, I do not agree. That is, I believe that Jesus is the Son of YHVH, the Son of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

Two reasons are that God's name is Yahveh, from YHVH, and that means that you believe that Jesus is YHVH you just got it wrong. So, I do not agree. That is, I believe that Jesus is the Son of YHVH, the Son of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Then you believe in two Gods or that Jesus is not God at all. Which?

Let's just cut to the chase and stop beating around this same bush you've been beating for the last few years.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It's easy to get them mixed up because they are the same ONE GLOD.
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean.

God is the Father of Jesus, and our Father as well. Believers, and mankind.

God is our Father. He is the Father of mankind. He is Jesus' Father. He is Jesus' Father in a special way. Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. He has God as and for His Father.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Then you believe in two Gods or that Jesus is not God at all. Which?

Let's just cut to the chase and stop beating around this same bush you've been beating for the last few years.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about.

There is one God. The Father of all. All mankind, all people, all creation, Jesus Christ.
His name is Yahveh, YHVH.

Shalom.

Jacob

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
So if the Son is the Son of GOD, but not GOD, then is the Father the Father of GOD, but not GOD?

There is only one YHWH which is a unity of The Son and the Father and the Holy Spirit.
Thus the Son can be YHWH and be with YHWH - John 1:1.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about.

There is one God. The Father of all. All mankind, all people, all creation, Jesus Christ.
His name is Yahveh, YHVH.

Shalom.

Jacob
The Son is not the Father, nor is the Father the Son.
The Father sent the Son.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So if the Son is the Son of GOD, but not GOD, then is the Father the Father of GOD, but not GOD?

There is only one YHWH which is a unity of The Son and the Father and the Holy Spirit.
Thus the Son can be YHWH and be with YHWH - John 1:1.
Shalom.

No. God is the Father. He does not have a Father.

Shalom.

Jacob

keypurr

Please help me with what the Deity of Christ means

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Your to smart for them Jacob.

They do not understand the difference between God and a god.
Jesus was a man who was created to hold the true spirit son of the Father. The true son is the spirit logos, God created everything through him/it. The logos is a created form of God for the Father gave him all the power of himself. Jesus had the logos in him that is what made him so special. The Father is the only true God but Christ was more or less given deity.

Its a long story to prove this but it is well worth your time to explore it.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

glorydaz

Shalom.

I do not know what you mean.

God is the Father of Jesus, and our Father as well. Believers, and mankind.

God is our Father. He is the Father of mankind. He is Jesus' Father. He is Jesus' Father in a special way. Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. He has God as and for His Father.

Shalom.

Jacob

You aren't answering my question.

Did you know the "Son" created all things? If He isn't God, how is that possible? Did you know He was "before all things"? If He is just the Son like "believers and mankind", how is it possible that He was before all things? He is the visible of the invisible God. Unless you're blind, you must know what that means.

This is speaking of the "Son of God". Are you denying He is God or claiming there are TWO Gods?

Col. 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.​