Pharmaceutical Exec: Hillary Clinton has Parkinson's Disease

Tyrathca

You couldn't be more wrong about Hitlery's medical conditions, just like you're wrong in the Creation thread. You are coddling clinton and overlooking obvious illnesses she has now, and they will soon get worse - your whole post is drivel.

Vague much? Which illnesses, how do you know they are there and how do you know they will get worse?

I have presented medical facts while you have presented nothing. Perhaps because you don't understand half the medical terminology being used?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

radind

In my opinion, Clinton's medical condition is just a distraction and will not be a major factor in the election. She has more than enough issues and would be a disaster for the USA.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
There's no evidence Hillary has any serious medical issues. There's just a nasty smear campaign by the Right-wing media against her. Here's Hannity trying to get two doctors to endorse the idea that a couple of very clearly non-seizure reactions are seizures, and the two doctors simply refusing to do so:

http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/...ctors-hillary-clinton-suffers-seizures/212323

Why is Hannity pushing so hard? The doctors don't seem to think there's anything to it.

There is no evidence? or there is no discloser? You, nor I, have any idea if the felon Hillary is hiding medical issues, and blaming the media for pointing out the obvious signs/symptoms she has been showing on the public stage is more you being disingenuous than them. It is up to the felon Hillary to prove that she is not hiding illness, not for the public or media to give her the benefit of the doubt, she does not deserve that, the felon Hillary is a trained pathological liar after all, and cannot be trusted at her word.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Who cares? No-one else is offered a job on condition of a public medical examination, so why her unless it is naked political opportunism to smear someone without clear evidence?

Wrong! Almost any job, any good job anyway requires pre-employment physicals in this country. The American people are not asking too much for full disclosure i.e. proof, that the felon Hillary is in fact not ill. Should I also consider my pre-employment physical, and my annual follow up physical to be a personal smear campaign against me? If there are questions about her health the onus is on the the felon Hillary to dispel them through proof.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
In my opinion, Clinton's medical condition is just a distraction and will not be a major factor in the election. She has more than enough issues and would be a disaster for the USA.

I believe you are correct but, distraction or not it is out there now....

gcthomas

Wrong! Almost any job, any good job anyway requires pre-employment physicals in this country. The American people are not asking too much for full disclosure i.e. proof, that the felon Hillary is in fact not ill. Should I also consider my pre-employment physical, and my annual follow up physical to be a personal smear campaign against me? If there are questions about her health the onus is on the the felon Hillary to dispel them through proof.

Did you miss-read what I wrote? I said "No-one else is offered a job on condition of a public medical examination".

In any case, US law prevents employers requiring a medical exam before offering a job, although a medical can be part of a conditional offer if all senior government officers are required to take an identical medical. No-one has offered Hilary a job yet, and any post-offer medical assessment would be strictly confidential, and only made public if she consents. Employers are also required to make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual, rather than reject them outright.

rexlunae

There is no evidence? or there is no discloser? You, nor I, have any idea if the felon Hillary is hiding medical issues, and blaming the media for pointing out the obvious signs/symptoms she has been showing on the public stage is more you being disingenuous than them. It is up to the felon Hillary to prove that she is not hiding illness, not for the public or media to give her the benefit of the doubt, she does not deserve that, the felon Hillary is a trained pathological liar after all, and cannot be trusted at her word.

There are two issues here: One is what obligation Hillary has to transparency, and the other is the ethical obligation of organizations purporting to report the news and offer editorial commentary.

As to the former, Hillary's main impulse has long been toward secrecy and privacy. It's not a desirable trait for a candidate for so public an office. At the same time though, it's a bit understandable to me given how her political opponents can turn anything at all into a vast conspiracy. She's been trained by long experience to hide anything you don't need to reveal. But, that being said, there is essentially no health problem that she could possibly have that would lead me to consider not voting for her at this point. She could be suffering from advanced dementia and schizophrenia, and I'd probably still vote for her because the GOP nominee is so thoroughly unacceptable on so many points. That may be a bit of an exaggeration, but only a little bit. So it's true that I give her a pass on this that I wouldn't if she had an opponent who I could consider voting for.

None of that, however, justifies the Right-wing effort by supposed news organizations to invent a story from whole cloth. You want to see her medical records? Fine, ask for those. Note the difference in transparency between Trump and Clinton. This is what mainstream outlets have done with the issue of Trump's tax returns. If there is actual evidence apart from the records of a real problem, report on that. But it's ethically dubious at minimum, lacking evidence of an actual problem, to try to invent one.

fool

Hall of Fame
Ummmm like George W Bush? Oh wait that would require having a thought at the start of the speech to lose... :chuckle:
I think G.W. had a stroke in office, perhaps in his first term. He was very eloquent when he ran against Gore and declined quite a bit by the time he left the White House. But that was after we elected him. Hillary seems to have already had her stroke.

ClimateSanity

Trump is an actor. He has cobbled together a set of traits to help him succeed in life. He has found this set of traits to work well for him. He has obviously enjoyed his success and fame and attention. Who wouldn't? He has actually conned you and many others into believing he is the man he projects himself to be.

This extreme self confidence is good to see even if I know it is somewhat contrived.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Does somebody who has had a stroke have a limited grasp of reality?

Sometimes, yes. My grandpa did.

Trump is an actor. He has cobbled together a set of traits to help him succeed in life. He has found this set of traits to work well for him. He has obviously enjoyed his success and fame and attention. Who wouldn't? He has actually conned you and many others into believing he is the man he projects himself to be.

This extreme self confidence is good to see even if I know it is somewhat contrived.

I agree. I just don't think he expected the venom and hate that would come his way from the media and all corners because of it.

ClimateSanity

Here is some evidence showing how his public persona is a contrivance :

On the other hand, I’m not surprised by the change because of the number of people whom I have spoken to, including “Tig” and “Oz” from the battle in Benghazi (as chronicled in the book and movie 13 Hours), Colorado Republican Party Chairman Steve House and The American Spectator’s own Jeff Lord who have said that Donald Trump is an entirely different person in private or with small groups than he is in front of large audiences.

The quote was taken from:

http://spectator.org/where-has-this-trump-been/

Tyrathca

Does somebody who has had a stroke have a limited grasp of reality?
Depends on the size and location of the stroke. In general though most retain their grasp on reality, even if they have physical difficulty interacting with it (which Hillary shows no signs of anyway), this often leads to a lot of frustration and depression among victims.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Why is Hillary dressed for winter in the hot sun? Crazy old bat.

CqY7O2TWgAAOXoW.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Here is some evidence showing how his public persona is a contrivance :

On the other hand, I’m not surprised by the change because of the number of people whom I have spoken to, including “Tig” and “Oz” from the battle in Benghazi (as chronicled in the book and movie 13 Hours), Colorado Republican Party Chairman Steve House and The American Spectator’s own Jeff Lord who have said that Donald Trump is an entirely different person in private or with small groups than he is in front of large audiences.

The quote was taken from:

http://spectator.org/where-has-this-trump-been/

Heck, just watch old videos of him in interviews. He is very thoughtful. This loud-talking schtick is an act.