Pharmaceutical Exec: Hillary Clinton has Parkinson's Disease

Tyrathca

Heck, just watch old videos of him in interviews. He is very thoughtful. This loud-talking schtick is an act.

Quite the change to now... More evidence Trump has had a stroke? Where are his medical records? I demand a full body MRI, CT, PET, ultrasound, fMRI, angiography etc! Radiation, renal function, and privacy be damned! What is he hiding?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think G.W. had a stroke in office, perhaps in his first term. He was very eloquent when he ran against Gore and declined quite a bit by the time he left the White House. But that was after we elected him. Hillary seems to have already had her stroke.

well, since the democrats claimed the "novelty act for president" ground eight years ago, they should promote hillary as a handicapped cripple

the libs would lap that up :darwinsm:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Vote hillary!

America's ready for crippled leadership!

Sick Hillary is now wearing hospital patient clothing to Fundraisers. Make it stop.... its Embarrassing.

CqmZoSbWIAAG7Vo.jpg

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

This is all nothing more than a conservative ploy to flood the media with dozens of baseless accusations - in the hope that the public won't have the opportunity to ponder the inadequacies of their own candidate!

We should also keep in mind that Trump supporters are characterized by their low educational levels - accusations have been substituted for debating the issues, which places them at a decided disadvantage!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And this is evidence of....?

Her ugly choice in clothes, and she doesn't have the physical ability to climb a normal stair. You realize that stool is too short for even a 4 year old to brush teeth. She has a half stair to get to the stair.

However, in perfect health I will not vote for that demon possessed pervert based on ideologies.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
And you can look at ANY Trump video to ID his acute narcissistic personality disorder.
Every Hollywood star, music star, and national politician has a narcissistic personality.
But "acute narcissistic personality disorder"? That's just a stupid ignorant thing to say.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

All contrived "diversions" to divert the attention of America's "unwashed masses" away from focusing on the real challenges that they face in their daily lives.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The real evil is people like you lying about good fathers like Trump being evil.
I wasn't aware that the Catholic Church's definition of a "good father" consisted of a wealthy man having repeated affairs, fathering children out of wedlock and the repeated recycling of trophy wives - some young enough to be his daughter!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The real evil is people like you lying about good fathers like Trump...

You call serial adulterers (Ex 20:14) :banana: who lead their kids astray (Lk 17:2) men of integrity (Is 5:20). :greedy: You want to honor him (Heb 13:4) by electing him to the highest office in the land (Ps 33:12). You say anyone who disagrees with you must be jealous of Trump.

:listen: The Donald is a man to be pitied and prayed for (Mt 16:26). He is not a man to emulate (Ro 1:32).