Perfect Answer to Ocasio-Cortez

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
You mean like Swedes, Germans, Native Americans, Jews, Arabs, Chinese, Japanese- those kind of Anglo Europeans?

You're so racially insecure you can't let one single thing slide on anything pertaining to race- find the 2% and try to throw it up in my face like the general rule is all of sudden bigoted.

I'm tired of your sleek little race baiting.

The next time you want to wear your Jewishness on your sleeve I'm just going to wear the Roman Inquisitor on mine. This is why I have a problem with dispensationalists because they've produced those like yourself who act like you have some sort of preeminence over others because your mother was half Jewish.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I didn't say Filipinos are dumb . I meant supporters of Trump are . I have lots of Filipino friends and I like them very much . Filipinos are of Malay origin , not Hispanics .

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
seriously, after eight years of avoiding the radio (i don't have tv) whenever our last prez, the affirmative action president, spoke, it's refreshing to hear a man like trump

If you keep up with the news and the history of the president, you will find that he does not pay atttention to the small town values that most of us were raised up with.

I was taught that name-calling was childish.
Ridicule and boorishness are qualities all adults should avoid.
Grabbing women by their genetals is a horrible thing to advocate.
Rude and obnoxious behaviour should be denounced.

Fat. Pig. Dog. Slob. Disgusting animal.
These are just some of the names that Donald Trump has called women.

According to a magazine interview, Trump uttered this charming phrase about women:
"You have to treat 'em like s----.”

What would Jesus do?
Indeed.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I didn't say Filipinos are dumb . I meant supporters of Trump are . I have lots of Filipino friends and I like them very much . Filipinos are of Malay origin , not Hispanics .

Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people tend to be conservative.

genuineoriginal

Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people tend to be conservative.
There are two facets to stupidity: native intelligence and common sense.

stupid
having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

Liberals like to point out that conservatives are stupid, meaning that they have a lack of native intelligence, based on the fact that a higher percent of liberals have college degrees.

The problem with that argument is the fact that colleges and universities (all public schools for that matter) are the places where people have their common sense destroyed until they become liberals.

Not all liberals lack common sense...no that is not true...ALL liberals lack common sense, therefore all liberals are stupid.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
My life as a follower of Jesus demands that I am unafraid to do a fearless and searching moral inventory of myself.

I am not so arrogant to deny my ignorance, hypocrisy, racism or my poor listening skills.

I am ignorant of a lot of things but I don’t consider myself stupid because I am a curious learner and an inveterate reader. I like nothing better than to find out my long-held beliefs are in mental tatters.

You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye and only then you will see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

In the conservative American South [which used to be the slave states in the 1860s] the IQ levels are below average, high school drop-out rates are large, teenage pregnancies, high school graduation rates, poor health and other standards are radically different than those found in other states. Stupidity is taught. It is forced on people by patriarchal and dishonest politicians.

Certain areas of the nation are not given enough money and the neighborhoods there continue to be stuck in a cycle of poverty.

Good policing, easy access to efficient voters’ polls and money for good schooling are simply unavailable for these neighborhoods.

It’s all about the money.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Good policing, easy access to efficient voters’ polls and money for good schooling are simply unavailable for these neighborhoods.

nonsense - it's about the will of the people and their willingness to get off their butts and get busy working

don't have good policing? form a volunteer neighborhood watch group

don't have easy access to polls? volunteer to carpool those affected

don't have good schools? volunteer to make them better

ok doser

i drove school bus one year as an afternoon spare - like a substitute - every day a different bus, different kids, different route

i drove a lot of city routes and noticed that in the winter, you could determine the ethnicity of the neighborhood by the litter.

in poor black neighborhoods, objects that were left curbside (like old television sets or microwaves) often fell into the street where they would be struck by passing vehicles - the debris would get pushed off to the sides, the plows would spread it out and push it up over the curb onto the sidewalk where it would remain until spring and until the city work crews would pick it up

in poor white neighborhoods, the same objects were moved back to the curb if they fell into the road, or, if they had been struck by passing vehicles or plows, gathered up and left in a pile near where the trash cans would be on trash day

in my neighborhood, an adjacent, affluent, mostly white suburb, trash that was in the street never lasted more than a half hour - if the owners didn't see it and pick it up, a neighbor would, or often i would - it was something we taught our kids in scouts

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
i drove school bus one year as an afternoon spare - like a substitute - every day a different bus, different kids, different route

i drove a lot of city routes and noticed that in the winter, you could determine the ethnicity of the neighborhood by the litter.

in poor black neighborhoods, objects that were left curbside (like old television sets or microwaves) often fell into the street where they would be struck by passing vehicles - the debris would get pushed off to the sides, the plows would spread it out and push it up over the curb onto the sidewalk where it would remain until spring and until the city work crews would pick it up

in poor white neighborhoods, the same objects were moved back to the curb if they fell into the road, or, if they had been struck by passing vehicles or plows, gathered up and left in a pile near where the trash cans would be on trash day

in my neighborhood, an adjacent, affluent, mostly white suburb, trash that was in the street never lasted more than a half hour - if the owners didn't see it and pick it up, a neighbor would, or often i would - it was something we taught our kids in scouts

Gosh.
What could be the reason people wouldn’t respect their own neighborhood?
I wonder....

My grandaughter has a four-year-old son.
She treated him like garbage from the get-go.
She screams at him constantly and calls him boorish names like “Loser,” “Slob,” or “idiot” to name a few.

His room is atrocious and looks like a trash pile.

Garbage in, garbage out

drbrumley

Gosh.
What could be the reason people wouldn’t respect their own neighborhood?
I wonder....

My grandaughter has a four-year-old son.
She treated him like garbage from the get-go.
She screams at him constantly and calls him boorish names like “Loser,” “Slob,” or “idiot” to name a few.

His room is atrocious and looks like a trash pile.

Garbage in, garbage out

Well, I agree with you here...you are what you believe yourself to be.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You are what you are told you are.

I call the violent kind of "upbringing” abuse--not only because children are thus refused the right to dignity and respect as human beings but also because such an approach to parenting establishes a kind of totalitarian regime in which it is impossible for children to perceive the humiliations, indignities, and disrespect they have been subjected to, let alone to defend themselves against them.

These patterns of childhood will inevitably then be adopted by their victims and used on their partners and their own children, at work, in politics, wherever the fear and anxiety of the profoundly insecure child can be fended off with the aid of external power.

It is in this way that dictators are born...

ok doser

I call the violent kind of "upbringing” abuse--not only because children are thus refused the right to dignity and respect as human beings but also because such an approach to parenting establishes a kind of totalitarian regime in which it is impossible for children to perceive the humiliations, indignities, and disrespect they have been subjected to, let alone to defend themselves against them.

These patterns of childhood will inevitably then be adopted by their victims and used on their partners and their own children, at work, in politics, wherever the fear and anxiety of the profoundly insecure child can be fended off with the aid of external power.

It is in this way that dictators are born...

So what's the answer? Sterilize all the poor blacks so they can't raise any more children and take away the children they have and raise them away from the abusive influences of the poor black culture?

ok doser

so how do we get black leaders - jackson, sharpton, obama - to address the problems and work towards solutions that actually raise poor blacks out of their culture of self-loathing and don't merely line the pockets of those same black "leaders"?

charles murray offers an interesting solution here - murray is one of the sharpest minds who has made his life's work examining the american social situation and the failure of many of the social programs implemented in the sixties:

a guaranteed universal basic income to every citizen and a complete end to all existing social programs and their bureaucracies

this would throw a huge number of black "leaders" out of work

musterion

A parent tries to remake their very young biologically male or female child into the opposite sex by telling the child from age 3 onward that they were born with the wrong body.

What is the sex of the child?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
perfect! :darwinsm:

i love this guy! :first:

I agree. BUT, this lowlife Cortez is more of a danger than one might think. We cannot take lightly the trend among many Americans. Conservative paid little attention to what was happening on college campuses the last couple of decades, and this woman is the result. If we repeat the error for a couple of more decades there will be enough people who think like her to destroy this nation.

musterion

A Democrat civil war is already underway. When the old guard Democrats start to really put the heat on Rosanna Rosannadanna and go to primary her into the cornfield, she might just try to rally her troops like Obama did, telling them to go out and get in people's faces, etc. And they'll take it very seriously because she's too self-righteous and stupid to back down. That could get very ugly, very fast.

The problem with most revolutions is, the revolutionaries have to look over their shoulder for a new revolution against them.