Perfect Answer to Ocasio-Cortez

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
She needs a lot of finishing.

for instance, she needs to learn not to use terms that are slang for gang rape

The Post: How did you feel when that hit yesterday?

Ocasio-Cortez: I was surprised and I was annoyed because it was a new tack. They’ve been for a very long time focusing on taking quotes out of context or manipulating them or making it seem as though I said things that I didn’t say. This was different in that it was an outright fraudulent thing. You can tell that they’re getting into hysterics because now you’re getting into my actual body, which is definitely crossing a level, definitely crossing a line.

I also think it’s encouraging because this is my sixth day in Congress and they’re out of all their artillery. The nude is supposed to be like the bazooka. You know, like, “We’re going to take her down.” Dude, you’re all out of bullets, you’re all out of bombs, you’re all out of all this stuff. What have you got left? I’m six days into the term, and you already used all your ammo. So enjoy being exhausted for the next two years while we run train on the progressive agenda.

Multiple online dictionaries that provide definitions for slang terms state that "run train" means to "to gangbang" someone with "several" other people.

Former law enforcement officials weighed in on Ocasio-Cortez's statement and verified that "run train" does, in fact, refer to violent sexual activity.

".@AOC is trivializing a term (‘Run-Train’) used by murderous gangs like MS-13 to describe their tactic of brutally gang-raping women," former NYPD officer John Cardillo tweeted.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42286/ocasio-cortez-uses-violent-sexual-term-describe-ryan-saavedra

genuineoriginal

Like I said, she's 29, perhaps she can learn to keep her mouth shut and her ears open and become an asset.
She is three-fifths of the way to becoming an asset, but she may never make it all the way.
(count the letters)

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
for instance, she needs to learn not to use terms that are slang for gang rape

The Post: How did you feel when that hit yesterday?

Ocasio-Cortez: I was surprised and I was annoyed because it was a new tack. They’ve been for a very long time focusing on taking quotes out of context or manipulating them or making it seem as though I said things that I didn’t say. This was different in that it was an outright fraudulent thing. You can tell that they’re getting into hysterics because now you’re getting into my actual body, which is definitely crossing a level, definitely crossing a line.

I also think it’s encouraging because this is my sixth day in Congress and they’re out of all their artillery. The nude is supposed to be like the bazooka. You know, like, “We’re going to take her down.” Dude, you’re all out of bullets, you’re all out of bombs, you’re all out of all this stuff. What have you got left? I’m six days into the term, and you already used all your ammo. So enjoy being exhausted for the next two years while we run train on the progressive agenda.

Multiple online dictionaries that provide definitions for slang terms state that "run train" means to "to gangbang" someone with "several" other people.

Former law enforcement officials weighed in on Ocasio-Cortez's statement and verified that "run train" does, in fact, refer to violent sexual activity.

".@AOC is trivializing a term (‘Run-Train’) used by murderous gangs like MS-13 to describe their tactic of brutally gang-raping women," former NYPD officer John Cardillo tweeted.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42286/ocasio-cortez-uses-violent-sexual-term-describe-ryan-saavedra

Um, yeah. That was pretty stupid.
Although I need to point out that a Train isn't necessarily rape. Most of the Trains I heard of in High school were organized and controlled by the Trainee and were invitation only affairs.
But even that context doesn't make sense for her comment.

fool

Hall of Fame
She is three-fifths of the way to becoming an asset, but she may never make it all the way.

She does have a huge following, "Influencer" is a new word we came up with recently and I think she fits the bill for that.
I hope Trump absorbs her, he has been talking about our energy infrastructure since the Primaries and her center piece is a green new deal. The oldest President and the youngest Congress Woman could band together to sell the public a post fossil fuel economy.
He should have Ivanka take her camping.

genuineoriginal

She does have a huge following, "Influencer" is a new word we came up with recently and I think she fits the bill for that.
I hope Trump absorbs her, he has been talking about our energy infrastructure since the Primaries and her center piece is a green new deal. The oldest President and the youngest Congress Woman could band together to sell the public a post fossil fuel economy.
Maybe Dick Cheney could take her hunting camping?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
They can be two New Yorkers in the woods, it's a fish out of water comedy.
1 season six episodes.

i run into way too many of them up here in the summer

i love it in the winter - just walked up on the hill along the road behind my house - i was up there for about twenty minutes - not a single car went by

in the summer, especially on the weekends, it's constant traffic

The Berean

She's a Twitter star. She may have influence with her generation but she certainly doesn't have any influence with older people. This is a woman who graduated from Boston University with a degree in Economics and International Relations yet from what I can tell has never worked a professional job. How does a Boston University graduate end up being a bartender?

Ben Shapiro challenged her to a debate and she accused him of online "harassment". She knows full well Shapiro would DESTROY her in any debate.

fool

Hall of Fame
i run into way too many of them up here in the summer

i love it in the winter - just walked up on the hill along the road behind my house - i was up there for about twenty minutes - not a single car went by

in the summer, especially on the weekends, it's constant traffic

But you're actually on the coast, correct?

genuineoriginal

A big twitter star, who says a lot of stupid sounding things, is loved by some and hated by others, and is primarialy known for gender and skin color?
Are we talking about Ocasio-Cortez or are we talking about Trump?

musterion

She's an unintelligent millennial rich girl communist. The question is, who's the bigger dolt, her or O'Rourke?

Last edited:

musterion

A big twitter star, who says a lot of stupid sounding things, is loved by some and hated by others, and is primarialy known for gender and skin color?

Are we talking about Ocasio-Cortez or are we talking about Obama?